Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm 4 months post op and I just ate way to much too embarrassed to say what :( BUT I don't feel full I feel satisfied:( what's wrong with me?! Did I stretch my pouch out?! I'm so pissed at myself. I know the whole pick up and tomorrow is a new day, but I feel like I did this all for nothing

.::SurgeryDate 7/25/12::.

No reason to worry! I went through a spell of that as well. Highly unlikely you stretched your pouch. Now Im on the opposite side of can barely eat anything to the point that Im kind of worried about not eating enough. I think its important for us to just eat the right foods and get our supplements and Water in versus quantity.

It's nuts to think the small chili from Wendy's :( wouldn't have made me sick and or full. I'm shocked! And again so pissed. I'm done babying myself self talk that tomorrow ill make better choices. Over this pity party for one. This was so not worth it if I'm going to allow myself to eat like the 389lb old me.

food is weird right now. I can eat Ritz crackers and no issue at all. Mashed potato or eggs kill me.

Don't worry about chili! Its not near as bad as it could have been. My old days of beer pizza or burgers.... I could put that away! A little chili is small in comparison to the old days! Chin up girl give yourself a break. Hell I put sugar free whipped cream on top of my coffee every morning! I love my small things now!

Seriously, this whole process is going to have ups and downs. Don't let urself off the hook, but a small chili?! I mean in my old days of eating that was the side not the meal! So I am guessing you are still eating less than the old u! Stay away from the fast food restaurants. I put sugar free applesauce and a plastic spoon in my purse. This way if I am ever out and there are no healthy alternatives for me I won't break down and eat something cause I have my applesauce. U r still in this fight! Good luck! :)

Aw Jenn... just think of all the Protein you got. There are days like that... try eating slower to give your mind a chance to catch up with what you just ate. You got this.. girl you have come so far and I am proud of you.... Keep your chin up girlie!!

Aw Jenn... just think of all the Protein you got. There are days like that... try eating slower to give your mind a chance to catch up with what you just ate. You got this.. girl you have come so far and I am proud of you.... Keep your chin up girlie!!

The chili breaks down and sludes right through. A few bites of a.burger and.you would have felt your pouch rebel!

It's nuts to think the small chili from Wendy's :( wouldn't have made me sick and or full. I'm shocked! And again so pissed. I'm done babying myself self talk that tomorrow ill make better choices. Over this pity party for one. This was so not worth it if I'm going to allow myself to eat like the 389lb old me.

i was told the chili from wendy's was ok to eat good sorce of Protein. don't be so hard on yourself! :)

It's not at all what I ate that embarrassed me but the fact I was able to eat the entire small order in one sitting and not feel full. I guess it's soft, and would pass through would explain. I'm terrified of stretching my pouch and failing.

I need to work on self control!!!! Self control for sure. I don't need to testing limits and see how the out come will be. I need to get back into 2 week post op fear and mentally and fresh wounds/healing thinking.

Thanks for the support guys. I am my biggest challenger. Thanks again.

Hey, I've ha this scare too and I realize certain food agrees with us. I always can feel that full feeling with Water - it puts it all back into perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Jenn I have the same issue with Wendy's chili....I have to separate it out into 2 servings before starting bc I don't get that some feeling as I do with "thicker" foods....you are doing great and gonna be fine!!! One small chili would have just need am appetizer in our previous lives.....at least it was a good good choice. I ate some cake and chips st a party this weekend...wanted to kick my own butt!!!

I eat the small chili from Wendy's all the time. Even a Baja half salad. It takes me a good 30 to 40 minutes to eat them, but it does full me up. Good source of Protein as well as good fat.

Like everyone said it could be worse at least it was an "allowed" food. For me I can only eat one or two small spoonfuls of that and even then it makes me sick.

Well I am going to make sure and go get some Wendy's chili. I think that we should enjoy it in moderation. Because of our surgery, we now can exercise moderation. That's a good thing.