Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2012 Post Op Group

My 3 mos pics... Before was nov 15... After was march 15... 128 lbs... 130 now

Wow, great weight loss, congrats! What a difference!

AWESOME JOB yall!! Great pics

My 3 mos pics... Before was nov 15... After was march 15... 128 lbs... 130 now

You look great :-)

Gen :-) 12/15/12

looks like the Dec group is dwindling, but Gen and Nicole you guys look great ! , keep up the hard work

Cyn-shakiraa Dos 12-17-12

looks like the Dec group is dwindling, but Gen and Nicole you guys look great ! , keep up the hard work.

Everyone is doing such an amazing job! I don't post much, but I love to read! 3/19 was my 3 month anniversary. I had my group nutrition appt., and was given the ok to go on to the lifetime eating plan. My doctor and program allow carbs, my always make Protein the priority. I'm down 47lbs since surgery and 67lbs since I started the journey. I have never felt better!!! I'm afraid to give up my Protein Drinks (2x a day). I don't think it would be possible to get all my protein in without them. Have any of you stopped with the protein drinks?

looks like the Dec group is dwindling' date=' but Gen and Nicole you guys look great ! , keep up the hard work.

Cyn-shakiraa Dos 12-17-12[/quote']

Thanks! How are you feeling since stent surgery? Everyone is doing great! Keep up the hard work! :)

. Have any of you stopped with the Protein Drinks?

Good to see you here again! I (thankfully) was told by my doctor to stop drinking them and not to eat Protein Bars either. He said to develop a life-long eating plan with few carbs and lots of Protein from natural sources. It was hard the first few weeks to get enough protein in but I'm good at it now and always get at least 60 g of protein, but usually 70+. I feel so much better without the artificial sweeteners and fake stuff! I eat mostly yogurt (Greek or Dannon 2x protein yogurt), fish, cottage cheese, lean beef, chicken, etc. Also reduced fat cheeses. I'm only supposed to have fruit 2-3 times per week so sometimes I add strawberries to my yogurt for a real treat. I also eat vegetables, but not potatoes. Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Everyone is doing such an amazing job! I don't post much' date=' but I love to read! 3/19 was my 3 month anniversary. I had my group nutrition appt., and was given the ok to go on to the lifetime eating plan. My doctor and program allow carbs, my always make Protein the priority. I'm down 47lbs since surgery and 67lbs since I started the journey. I have never felt better!!! I'm afraid to give up my protein drinks (2x a day). I don't think it would be possible to get all my protein in without them. Have any of you stopped with the protein drinks?[/quote']

Great job on your weight loss. I still do a Protein Shake in the morning. I was doing two, but cut back to one. I get the rest from food.< /p>

I am not good my blood pressure and pulse are really low they can't figure it out, I will need to get a holter monitor to see whats going on so I can't excersise I had a bad fall, passed out and not due to dehydration, so im struggling my surgeon and nut have not been diet focused due to all the complications, I have really learned from all of you guys! so thank you all! so I feel I have made so many mistakes mainly eating carbs and not lost as much as I should have, but trying not to beat myself up too much because 55 since surgery and 65.5 total is still a fair amount, but feel like I will.loose the honeymoon phase and not hit goal, because along with this having prednisone munchies Omg :(trying so so hard right now to stay within calories is the hardest. But I am so.glad everyone is doing great!

I am not good my blood pressure and pulse are really low they can't figure it out' date=' I will need to get a holter monitor to see whats going on so I can't excersise I had a bad fall, passed out and not due to dehydration, so im struggling my surgeon and nut have not been diet focused due to all the complications, I have really learned from all of you guys! so thank you all! so I feel I have made so many mistakes mainly eating carbs and not lost as much as I should have, but trying not to beat myself up too much because 55 since surgery and 65.5 total is still a fair amount, but feel like I will.loose the honeymoon phase and not hit goal, because along with this having prednisone munchies Omg :(trying so so hard right now to stay within calories is the hardest. But I am so.glad everyone is doing great!

So sorry your still having issues. I hope they solve it soon for you. Your weight loss is awesome. You should be proud considering your complications. Baby steps? You can do this! :)

I am not good my blood pressure and pulse are really low they can't figure it out' date=' I will need to get a holter monitor to see whats going on so I can't excersise I had a bad fall, passed out and not due to dehydration, so im struggling my surgeon and nut have not been diet focused due to all the complications, I have really learned from all of you guys! so thank you all! so I feel I have made so many mistakes mainly eating carbs and not lost as much as I should have, but trying not to beat myself up too much because 55 since surgery and 65.5 total is still a fair amount, but feel like I will.loose the honeymoon phase and not hit goal, because along with this having prednisone munchies Omg :(trying so so hard right now to stay within calories is the hardest. But I am so.glad everyone is doing great!

Your doing well. My surgery was December 5 and I've lost 77 pounds. Sound like your on track. The more you weigh the faster you lose.

Had an ultrasound on Tuesday! I've got gall stones. My Gallbladder has to come out!!! :( I don't want to go back in again. I'm so bummed.