Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2012 Post Op Group

I did the same thing' date=' even threw some strawberries in and pineapple one sip and threw it out blah, what is syntax nectar? [/quote']

I'm drinking Fuzzy Navel Right now. I love it. It tastes a lot like a fuzzy navel without the alcohol. It has a tangy taste, love it. Orange and peachy, mixes easily. I ordered it off Amazon. However if you live near a Vitamin Shoppe, I believe they sell it. They have a bunch of different flavors such as Roadside Lemonade, a tea one, one that taste like coconut, strawberry kiwi, double stuffed cookie, Cappuccino, etc. I read reviews on the different flavors before I ordered and I just ordered another fuzzy navel cuz I'm almost out of the one I have. I definitely love this over the thick, chocolate and vanilla. The nectar's fruity ones aren't thick like the chocolate ones I have. They are thin when drinking. Much like a juice. I drink 1 1/2 servings each day to supplement my Protein intake. I drink it on the way to work, throw it in the fridge for lunch or just sip on it in the morning at work. If it sits for a lite bit before I drink, I give it a little spin to mix it up again. Yum. I'm very happy w it. I think I ordered the lemonade one this time too. If anybody's tried it, let me know how you like it. They have a sample pack you can buy to try 12 flavors out. But I just went with reviews from several websites that sells it.

By the way, no carbs or sugar. 90 calories per 1 scoop serving. and 23g protein. But the fuzzy navel does have a strong taste. It's a keeper for me unless my taste buds change again, lol. Mixed in the blender it gets frothy or foamy, still tastes good. If you let it sit, the frothiness goes away and you're left w a orange drink, looks like orange juice and probably the same strong taste like OJ.

http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/brand.asp?brand=221&Criteria=&curPage=2

That is probably one of the cheapest websites I found it at.

Gen :-) 12/15/12

Awesome I am definitely checking these out. I have a huge container if vanilla Protein Powder left that I could just never choke down. What a waste. The chocolate ones were okay but I got sick if them. Put a scoop in my coffee today for the first time in a while, I have been trying to up Protein since I'm still way under 70g/day.

I've been drinking the Atkins chocolate royal shakes in the morning but I'm pretty much over those too.

I might get the sample pack, but the lemonade sounds good. Especially with warm weather around the corner (hopefully. It's still snowy here in NY)

Fuzzy Navel is my favorite. I also like the Crystal Sky flavor. Best prices were on Amazon. I can not drink the thick chocolate ever again. Two weeks of them pre-op

was all I could take. I never thought I would tire of chocolate. Tastes do change.

Very cool i will check them out. Yes i have chocolate and chix broth from Unjury full tubs. I cant even smell them anymore. I have been drinking 1 a day ensure high Protein for Breakfast.< /p>

Fuzzy Navel is my favorite. I also like the Crystal Sky flavor. Best prices were on Amazon. I can not drink the thick chocolate ever again. Two weeks of them pre-op

was all I could take. I never thought I would tire of chocolate. Tastes do change.

I didn't think I would tire of the chocolate either. Oh yes, how they change. I almost got Crystal Sky. Glad to hear someone on hear likes it.

Today is my 3 month surgerversary! I'm down 55 lbs since surgery and 65 lbs total.

First picture is day of surgery and the other is today. I'm wearing my 15 year old son's t-shirt. It fit! Yesss!

post-205630-1381313342549_thumb.png

You look fantastic! Congrats, Nicole!

OK, not sure how to post a picture here under our post, but under my (mrsblues) profile in "My Gallery" I posted a three month picture! Finally can see what I look like...... LOL

Cindee

I posted one too under a thread called "hit the big 5-0"

I posted one too under a thread called "hit the big 5-0"

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

post-28139-13813811633283_thumb.jpg

post-28139-13813811633956_thumb.jpg

My 3 months pics. Hopefully they will come up now. Down to size 14 pant and Large shirt @ 180. I need to add a before pic. But need to search computer. But I'll add it on here when u do.

Oh yeah, I hit a stall. 5 days now :-( I was wondering when it would happen. But I started back at the gym so that's a good thing.

My 3 months pics. Hopefully they will come up now. Down to size 14 pant and Large shirt @ 180. I need to add a before pic. But need to search computer. But I'll add it on here when u do.

Oh yeah' date=' I hit a stall. 5 days now :-( I was wondering when it would happen. But I started back at the gym so that's a good thing.

Gen :-) 12/15/12[/quote']

You look great, Gen. No one would guess you have been through all you have. Good job healing and staying focused on your goals. I'm also 3 months out and down to 179, size 14 pants and a M top and am stalled as well. Frustrating. I exercised 3 times today and had more Protein. Hopefully those things will help. Let me know what works for you. Great job so far!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

You look great' date=' Gen. No one would guess you have been through all you have. Good job healing and staying focused on your goals. I'm also 3 months out and down to 179, size 14 pants and a M top and am stalled as well. Frustrating. I exercised 3 times today and had more Protein. Hopefully those things will help. Let me know what works for you. Great job so far!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk[/quote']

Great job to you as well. I guess our bodies just need a little rest (I hope that's all though).

Oh yeah' date=' I hit a stall. 5 days now :-( I was wondering when it would happen. But I started back at the gym so that's a good thing.

Looking great Gen!!!! Congrats!!! You have came along way!!

Teresa

Teresa DOS 12/20/12

Looking good! I can see the pictures now!! :)