Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Welcome to the Back on Track group. Having gastric bypass surgery opens doors to a whole new YOU! It is a life changing experience that allows you to do things you never thought possible. What happens when you put back on a little weight???? A lot of weight??? Well you can throw in the towel and concede muttering how life isn't fair and you knew you'd always be big or...

You can hold your head high and get back in that saddle. All the right things you did at the beginning can be done again. Are you eating carbs? Are you eating "white" foods? Exercising? Drinking Water? Get the picture. If you answered no to any of these CONGRATULATIONS! You have just found your places to start.

Come join us and we'll lose the regained weight and achieve our goals together! All are welcome!

Joyful

I almost remember to the actual day that I realized I could eat more than one cup of food at a sitting. I remember being amazed at first then I was worried that maybe something was wrong with my poch. I refrained from allowing myself to overeat by eating all my meals off of a saucer. This is a habit that I still try to stick with. Over the past year I have faced many challenges and have returned to reaching for the wrong foods. With the inability to maintain my exercise routine, due to an injury, I have really allowed myself to hide behind the overweight girl just waiting to regain control over my life. Im here today because I know in my heart that I don't want to be that overweight girl any longer. I don't want to look in the morror and see her standing there looking at me. I have worked way to hard for that. I guess what I want to do is regain control of my body and mind. I turned to this forum for extra support because I know alone im not as strong as I could be with someone in my corner.

Hi Lisa

How are you and where are you at these days?

Hopefully we can get something going

Hi I had my gastric bypass in August 2013 and have only lost 30kg I have been stuck for about 8 months and th e weight is not going infact I put on I just realised that yes I am falling back into my old habits and this just STOP I have yo get control of my life as I feel depressed all the time

I am in the same situation. Anyone interested in dealing with this together? I had surgery in 2012...and have regained 25 pounds!!! Got back in bad habits!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using the BariatricPal App

Hi had Gastric Bypass surgery may 5th 2015.ive loss 135 pounds. Weight loss has slowed.im having a hard time dropping but happy to im not gaining.i too have slipped into some old ways at times.trying hard to get back on track.joined a gym. I find it hard to do many things i need to do.i live with my daughter and 3 grandkids.so i have them when she work from 8 to 5 m- f.at the end of the day im so drained i dont make it the gym.plus i feel im alone doing this not much support here.Anyone have any advice for me or tips or gruops i can joint really need help. Th a ks for listening and blessed support to each and everyone of u.

Sent from my LG-H631 using the BariatricPal App

I too need to get back on track. I am 13 months post gastric bypass and in a slump, no weight loss, eating carbs and some sweets. I have lost 75 lbs and want to loose 50 more.....

I NEED to get BACK to BASICS!!

I just received the 5 Day Pouch Test. Anyone tried it? Does it work? Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Susan, I did a 10 day pouch test and lost 8 lbs.so I was very happy. Problem is I should of kept repeating it until ?I lost all my weight. I gained it back. I had lap band surgery on 12/11/2011' lost 44 lbs. but could not eat without vomiting. It didn't matter how much I chewed the food or what it was. So I suffered until my insurance agreed to pay for gastric bypass on 4/28/2014. Anyway, I lost 80 lbs. but I also have reverted back to old habits and want to finish this journey.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App