Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Facebook PAGE!!!!! September to Remember 2012 RNY yeah i finally did it sorry it took so long, send a request as i did keep it closed for privacy reasons, you will see my husband is on there i will remove him as I had to add at least one person in order to get the group open. If for any reason anyone doesn't not want the group CLOSED i can open it. I just thought with photo stealing and unwanted advertising, plus then anyone on facebook could post and open comments they wanted to with out joining the group.... yea.... i hope you all happy... but please dont stop coming to this forum as i still find a lot of good information. i just figured FB would be nice to get to know another and share pics and additional information in a easier format. hope you enjoy...

I can't find it.... I did a search. Can you send me an invite, Jessica McNabb, my profile pic is my 5 yr old standing next to a blood hound.

Jess...Surgiversary 9/19/12

Has anyone found out what is causing that severed nerve pain to the left of the belly button? I am becoming depressed crying all of the time due to the pain and not knowing what to do.emergency room says they find nothing wrong, yet i can't sit, stand, walk or lay down. What did i do to myself????

I'm almost positive it's where the intestines are stitched at the bottom. I go back to my doctor tomorrow. Trust me, I will be asking! It has to be a routine pain if a bunch of us are experiencing it. I was worried when I thought I was alone. Ice packs help, so does pressure. Hope you feel better...

I can't find it.... I did a search. Can you send me an invite, Jessica McNabb, my profile pic is my 5 yr old standing next to a blood hound.

did you get the invite? I wonder do you think I am going to have open it so everyone can find it? and then close it ?

Someone please add me, Liz Cordray Parris

Surgery 9/24/12 344 10/1/12 323.8

did you get the invite? I wonder do you think I am going to have open it so everyone can find it? and then close it ?

Got the invite from you but not the page...

Got the invite from you but not the page...

omg what did i do wrong, when i set up the page? i must me and idiot... it's like i have to make eveyone my friend before they can joint the page... wtf!! ahhhhh,

ok, for some reason, I have had a major BRAIN fart, ,, and when i set up our FB page, it is connected to my FB.. ugg, so send me your FB name i will send you a invite and then add you to the group... I am so sorry.. I promise, i really didi have WLS not my brain removed.. I have no idea what I did... so much for google and how to start a FB group.. also who would like to be the admin of the this group?

Worst day so far....

The pain to the left of my belly button was almost unbearable! Didn't get my meds in yesterday, so that probably didn't help any! I'm still just getting in about half my Protein. Haven't used the bathroom in two days... Gas is awful and it wont go anywhere! Today was one of those "what have I done" days!

Jess<br />Surgiversary 9/19/12

You probably have to poop

ok' date=' for some reason, I have had a major BRAIN fart, ,, and when i set up our FB page, it is connected to my FB.. ugg, so send me your FB name i will send you a invite and then add you to the group... I am so sorry.. I promise, i really didi have WLS not my brain removed.. I have no idea what I did... so much for google and how to start a FB group.. also who would like to be the admin of the this group?[/quote']

I wouldn't mind but it doesn't matter...

Including pre-op, I'm down 26 pounds since Sept 9!

Woo Hoo!

ok' date=' for some reason, I have had a major BRAIN fart, ,, and when i set up our FB page, it is connected to my FB.. ugg, so send me your FB name i will send you a invite and then add you to the group... I am so sorry.. I promise, i really didi have WLS not my brain removed.. I have no idea what I did... so much for google and how to start a FB group.. also who would like to be the admin of the this group?[/quote']

Thanks so much for setting up the group! Please add me: Maria Criscenti Newman. If you need more than one admin, I don't mind being one either. :-)

Today is my first day back to work in the office. I worked from home last week. Surgery was on 9/10 and I took 2 weeks off. Plenty of time for me. On a bright note, I had to do my wellness screening for work to get a discount on my insurance premiums and.....I went from a high BMI of 41 to a 35 today! Highest weight was 225 and today I'm 191 (34 pounds total, 19 since surgery). Yes, I'm counting every single pound gone since I started this journey a year ago!!