Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My doctor gave me sublingual zofran for the nausea since I am pre op have not used it yet . Did your doc give you some?

I'm able to handle liquids really well but the Nauesa is what's killing me . So tired grumpy and weak and ideas what to do

This may sound strange but, think positive and count your blessings. Listen to to upbeat uplifting music soon your frown will turn up side down. Lack of liquids will keep you tired and weak....have someone get you something else to try keep trying till you find something that causes you the.least amount of nausea. Remember to rest too its OK you just had surgery! Take care! Prayed for you tonight!

I'm on day 6 of my pre op diet...and I have maybe a crazy question?!? I was always a big snacker at night, chips, crackers, etc...and my husband never really was much on snacking. But since I have been on the pre op diet he has been munching every night. Like normally he would eat dinner and not eat anything else until the next am for Breakfast. He's been as courteous as he can with it but I just wondered if anyone else has had this happen. He is not overweight so he can eat whatever he wants and not gain. So honestly it makes me feel like he never snacked with me so maybe I wouldn't eat more and now that I can't eat the stuff, he's eating his weight in it. I wanted to ask on here first before I said anything to him b.c I know that so many of you have and are going through the same things. Thanks:)

My surgery was unsucessful...I was admitted at 8:30 am in the morning and ready for 9:30 am. The surgeon made 6 incision outside my stomach area and inserted the larpoc. equipment with air. Then they had to abort the srugery because my heart became weak and my heart rate was so low. My blood pressure went down to 70/40. They pulled the plug and the next thing I knew my surgeon was in the recovery room and told me that he almost lost me because of my heart and pressure. I was devastated and I started to cry. I don't understand why this happened to me? My Cardiologist told me that I was fit to do this surgery and he cleared me. After that they kept me in the hospital for evaluation. They ran some tests on me. They took many blood drawing' date=' a heart cat scan, and 2D echo. All came out negative. Even though the procedure wasn't done I was in pain and haven't eaten for 3 three days. Today they discharge me and I have mild gatric pain. The doctor said to me to schedule an appointment for Monday to discuss my condition and to reschdule my surgery. I'am so hurt and tramatized I don't know what to do now. I guess it was bad luck for me. I'm home know and I'm still crying. I can't believe I had a brush with death.[/quote']

Im so sorry that you couldnt have your operation but im very happy that you are alive to telll the tale. It must be very hard to take it all in at once. I hope you have alot of support around you. I hope that your doctor can give you some hope on monday. Please keep us updated

Well in less than 24hrs. I will be a loser. Never thought I would be happy to say that. Lol. Glad that this pre-op diet is over today. Yesterday was draining I was soooo hungry. Nervous and excited but I have complete faith in my surgeon. Wishing all post-op's a speedy n complication free recovery. And all pre-op's a speedy pre-op diet.

Hi everyone..I'm still in the hospital..and I really want to go home..I'm unable to urinate due to the medication...ugh...I was afraid of this..and now they i have pneumonia. Boo on them.

Hi everyone..I'm still in the hospital..and I really want to go home..I'm unable to urinate due to the medication...ugh...I was afraid of this..and now they i have pneumonia. Boo on them.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get better soon.

Hope you get well soon so you can get out of there! Praying for you.

Sending you get well soon vibes... I hope things take a turn for the better and you will be home as soon as possilbe. !

I'm praying for your speedy recovery.

Yes I also did everything in 30 days I also have very good insurance and planned to be in the or on Sept 18 my birthday and I am there awesome that everything worked out ...my surgoen is awesome as well x military doctor very detailed. Just one more day and I'm there...

This may sound strange but' date=' think positive and count your blessings. Listen to to upbeat uplifting music soon your frown will turn up side down. Lack of liquids will keep you tired and weak....have someone get you something else to try keep trying till you find something that causes you the.least amount of nausea. Remember to rest too its OK you just had surgery! Take care! Prayed for you tonight![/quote']

Thank you so much . I'm feeling better today I think it's getting better I guess everyone is different so pain really nothing I can't handle . Liquids go down great just the Nauesa was bad after I was moving to much . I'm 6 days out even left the Hosptial a day early . I just want to start getting back on track

Oh girl so sorry . I hope you get out soon . Other then being there how are you feeling

Yes I also did everything in 30 days I also have very good insurance and planned to be in the or on Sept 18 my birthday and I am there awesome that everything worked out ...my surgoen is awesome as well x military doctor very detailed. Just one more day and I'm there...

Good luck let us know how it goes

Melissa

Well in less than 24hrs. I will be a loser. Never thought I would be happy to say that. Lol. Glad that this pre-op diet is over today. Yesterday was draining I was soooo hungry. Nervous and excited but I have complete faith in my surgeon. Wishing all post-op's a speedy n complication free recovery. And all pre-op's a speedy pre-op diet.

Good luck I will keep you in thoughts . You will do great .. Let us know how it goes ..