Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

South Beach Diet Bandsters???

Well I went to DS graduation and we were traveling for 4 day's, I didn't stick to the SB 100% but I didn't stray far and I'm happy to say that I didn't gain any weight. I didn't lose but hey I didn't gain. I got right back on SB when I came home and all is well.

BGB after my first fill I didn't tell a difference until about a wk after, not a whole lot but there was a difference. I've had three fills and after my last feel I have felt the most restriction. I can still eat whatever I want, just have problems with bread, but I can still eat it. I think it's funny that you can have a fill but not feel it until a wk after. You would think that you could tell a difference right away.

My DS is home for a couple of wks and he wanted me to go to the gym with him so I went this morning and it was fun working out with him again. He was like the parent last night asking me if I had my gym clothes packed and if I also had my IPod ready. He showed me alot of ab exercises and kept me motivated. I'm looking forward to tomorrows trip to the gym.

I've decided for March my exercise goal is going to be 20 hrs of exercising. Do you think that sounds like a reasonable goal or should it be more or less? I know that with following the SB diet and exercising I will beable to notice a difference quicker. And I also want this to become a way of life not just something I'm doing to lose weight.

I am back on the Beach! For Breakfast I had a can of low carb slim fast.

For lunch I had two slices of ham with low fat cream chease spread on for a little more flavor. For dinner I had some shredded chicken with enchilada sauce and melted cheese on top. I have already had over 64 oz of Water and it's only 7:30. I usually stop drinking at 9pm since I am a night owl and stay up until around 1am. Insomnia is a horrible thing!

Glad to have a partner again!!!

I do so much better when i have a buddy!

I had coffee for breakfast and didn't eat during the day due to stress related issues. Early dinner had string cheese and tuna. I was hungry and wanted to eat but I got extremely stressed and felt my stomach shut. It actually hurt! I did get in my 64 ounces and no exercise, again!!!

I need to get my butt going!

Sorry to hear you're stressed. Sounds like you are opposite from me. I eat more when I am stressed. That's when I really want to go for the junk food.< /p>

I can't start exercising until Wed. I am not good about going after work. Maybe I'll get motivated and get my butt to the gym after work tomorrow. I haven't exercised in a long time. I got really sick before my trip to Arizona and then I didn't want to start and stop again when I knew I was leaving. poor excuse.

Hey I watched the lap band live video. that is really something to see!

Hi everyone,

BGB - I hope everythings ok tomorrow for you, remember to breath, it always seems to calm me down if I remember to take deep breaths, shut everthing out (try to at least) and relax my mind.

I wen't to the gym with DS and he is so good with me, he wanted me to stay with him and do the same exercises he was doing but with smaller weights, I told him I didn't want to slow him down and he said that it was better working with a buddy and that he wanted to work out with me or he wouldn't of asked. So here's to day 2 workout and I felt like I did do more then what I would of done by myself.

My eating has still been on track, man I hope this last. I keep waiting for the hunger to come back.

Well I went to DS graduation and we were traveling for 4 day's, I didn't stick to the SB 100% but I didn't stray far and I'm happy to say that I didn't gain any weight. I didn't lose but hey I didn't gain. I got right back on SB when I came home and all is well.

BGB after my first fill I didn't tell a difference until about a wk after, not a whole lot but there was a difference. I've had three fills and after my last feel I have felt the most restriction. I can still eat whatever I want, just have problems with bread, but I can still eat it. I think it's funny that you can have a fill but not feel it until a wk after. You would think that you could tell a difference right away.

My DS is home for a couple of wks and he wanted me to go to the gym with him so I went this morning and it was fun working out with him again. He was like the parent last night asking me if I had my gym clothes packed and if I also had my IPod ready. He showed me alot of ab exercises and kept me motivated. I'm looking forward to tomorrows trip to the gym.

I've decided for March my exercise goal is going to be 20 hrs of exercising. Do you think that sounds like a reasonable goal or should it be more or less? I know that with following the SB diet and exercising I will beable to notice a difference quicker. And I also want this to become a way of life not just something I'm doing to lose weight.

How many cc's did you get your first fill? I am feeling it a bit more this evening and that would be one week out. I have also heard it can take two weeks to feel. How many cc's do you have now?

I think the true test is to see if I can lose and eat at this level.

I weigh in on Friday. I also need to start exercising. I also have to start taking my appetite suppresant. It really does help me. I just have been forgetting.

I had a small piece of chocolate cake today. But if I don't have a little of what I crave, I binge. But, I need the accountability or I mess up.

How was your day?

Sorry to hear you're stressed. Sounds like you are opposite from me. I eat more when I am stressed. That's when I really want to go for the junk food.

I can't start exercising until Wed. I am not good about going after work. Maybe I'll get motivated and get my butt to the gym after work tomorrow. I haven't exercised in a long time. I got really sick before my trip to Arizona and then I didn't want to start and stop again when I knew I was leaving. poor excuse.

Hey I watched the lap band live video. that is really something to see!

I watched it before surgury and it freaked me out!

Hi everyone,

BGB - I hope everythings ok tomorrow for you, remember to breath, it always seems to calm me down if I remember to take deep breaths, shut everthing out (try to at least) and relax my mind.

I wen't to the gym with DS and he is so good with me, he wanted me to stay with him and do the same exercises he was doing but with smaller weights, I told him I didn't want to slow him down and he said that it was better working with a buddy and that he wanted to work out with me or he wouldn't of asked. So here's to day 2 workout and I felt like I did do more then what I would of done by myself.

My eating has still been on track, man I hope this last. I keep waiting for the hunger to come back.

I had my fill last Wednesday. All went well!

Hi everyone

BGB - I have a V-Band, and my first fill was 4cc next two were 1cc each. I cancelled my last appointment and I'm thinking I'm going to cancel my appointment for this coming Monday mecause I feel that I don't need another fill yet. I'm content with how things are going at this time.

I've been doing South Beach and enjoying it. Since I live alone, and hate to cook for myself, I have been eating at the hospital. They have healthy food, and I can just buy meat and veggies without ordering more than I can eat. It's worked out great! I have lost the 3 lbs I gained during my trip to Arizona, and I hope to be on the way to losing more. It's exactly 2 months since I got banded and I am still at 20 lbs lost total. I need to make sure to exercise.

I am following the beach so so. I have a sweet tooth that gets in the way sometimes. Overall I stick to it most of the time and it's pretty easy.

Hi everyone... I am still preband! I want to be banded so dang bad! Well anyway I am scheduled with Dr Ortiz on April 2, but then i was reading on these great posts about a Dr in Denver who only charges a tab bit more (self-pay). So I scheduled a consultation with him for March 20... I wish that day would hurry up and get here!

Brenda,

Did you gain weight back after you were banded? Is that possible? I thought that once we reached goal weight that our band was adjusted and that is where we stay to maintain? I am so afraid that I am going to do this and gain weight back or worse not lose! Help!!

Audree,

How are you? How do you feel after your first fill? Any pain? What was the experience like?

Angie

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Angie March 20th will be here before you know it and then band surgery will be right around the corner.