Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For Just Us Guys

Well guys, i feel really good and have started to get pretty active. If anyone is scared of post band pain and such I have a pic of me I will post 2 wweks and 2 days postop! Just so you know, I asked my doc and he said an easy ride would be fine 2 weeks postop. We did an easy ride of about 45 miles and it was a great day.My sled felt great and pulls hard with the almost 50 pounds gone right now

I am starting to eat more though, feeling like I am alot more hungry. I can't wait till the 18th of April

Chris

post-212678-1381313472198_thumb.jpg

Thanks man,

Thst is my passion! I am afraid that once my kid gets old enough to ride with us my wife will never see me from December to May haha!!

Gotta love big horespower on a 450 pound machine

Chris

ski'ed when I was a kid. This summer my goal is to try and learn to wakeboard. Might be pretty lofty goal, but it never hurts to try.

Chris

For me the ole pencil did get some lead added to it. Mrs. Gaffer has confirmed that by telling me she does not know what she will do when I lose more weight.

Yet another postitive side effect of the band.

Andrew

:eek:

Gaffer.... If you continue to gain "lead" along with your weight loss and the Mrs. finds it uncomfortable... you can always use tradtional donuts as spacers... obviously has to be the ones with the hole in the middle... boston cream will not work but may lead to other adventures. Do not try this with a Starbucks donut as it will have adverse side affects such as:

* wanting to trade in that V10 Dodge 2500 truck for a turquoise BMW

* the need to talk for hours after sex

* standing in Chapters book aisles for hours crying over a Daniel Steele book.

Stick with the Tim Hortons -- You can get em anytime of day and if you leave them in car overnight they will be hard as pucks.. in fact that the Timmy's moto for donut spacers... our donuts are PUCKS for *UCKS.

Good luck and congrats Mrs Gaffer

CanadianMacDaddy

:eek:

Gaffer.... If you continue to gain "lead" along with your weight loss and the Mrs. finds it uncomfortable... you can always use tradtional donuts as spacers... obviously has to be the ones with the hole in the middle... boston cream will not work but may lead to other adventures. Do not try this with a Starbucks donut as it will have adverse side affects such as:

* wanting to trade in that V10 Dodge 2500 truck for a turquoise BMW

* the need to talk for hours after sex

* standing in Chapters book aisles for hours crying over a Daniel Steele book.

Stick with the Tim Hortons -- You can get em anytime of day and if you leave them in car overnight they will be hard as pucks.. in fact that the Timmy's moto for donut spacers... our donuts are PUCKS for *UCKS.

Good luck and congrats Mrs Gaffer

CanadianMacDaddy

LOL. Thanks, that was pretty funny. I am afraid I am no longer allowed to be in the same room as a donut as I may revert back to my ways.

No need to worry about the Starbucks donut. Who can afford that crap.

Manhood Check-up

*So what if I drive a BMW, I now longer need to make up for short commings with a huge truck. Although one could have been handy for my weekend trips to the Home Depot (I prefer Totem, but I am sure no one on this board would know what that is)

*Talking after sex? She wont have the energy to talk when I'm done:heh:

*Books - I heard of those. Aren't they like big magazines with fewer pictures.

You wont be too far away, and then you will have to get your own box of Timbits for Mrs. CanMacDaddy.

Andrew

LOL. Thanks, that was pretty funny. I am afraid I am no longer allowed to be in the same room as a donut as I may revert back to my ways.

No need to worry about the Starbucks donut. Who can afford that crap.

Manhood Check-up

*So what if I drive a BMW, I now longer need to make up for short commings with a huge truck. Although one could have been handy for my weekend trips to the Home Depot (I prefer Totem, but I am sure no one on this board would know what that is)

*Talking after sex? She wont have the energy to talk when I'm done:heh:

*Books - I heard of those. Aren't they like big magazines with fewer pictures.

You wont be too far away, and then you will have to get your own box of Timbits for Mrs. CanMacDaddy.

Andrew

LOL -- I forgot I have a K1200 BMW bike in my garage...

I'm new to this site I went to initial appt. on 03/12/07 and lab work and stress test on 03/13/07. my wife went today. my bmi ig 44 hers is 42. I have really no known health issuies she has sleep appnea. we have uhc and was wondiring how long the process takes and if uhc normaly covers and just basicaly what to expect. we went through lapband souloutions in houston thank you and it's good to see there are men on this site.

hey.. anyone have a go tee or beard because your face looks like a beach ball w/o it? I'm looking forward to shaving this puppy off when I reach goal weight.

Brothers of the band, I have a small accomplishment to share. Today I wore the ultra sleek, 36in waste, non pleated, straight fit pant to work today.. Had a bit of dunlap, maybe exagerated from the post-op swelling, but I pulled it off without looking like an idiot. Many compliments from the back-office ladies in cubicles as well, I might add. I have worn these pants at the tail end of my annual diet the last 4 years, only to blow back up to the 250+ area (40in waste).