Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone had a VSG with Dr. Roslin in the last few months? Can you tell me what to expect? Pre op exams? How many office visits? Experience at Lenox Hill? Around how much the total cost would be for self pay?

Has anyone had a VSG with Dr. Roslin in the last few months? Can you tell me what to expect? Pre op exams? How many office visits? Experience at Lenox Hill? Around how much the total cost would be for self pay?

i can't tell yo anything about cost but I can tell you that you selected the best as far as surgeons go. I Had my surgery on October 4th and was walking 5 hours later and have been feeling really good.

i can't tell yo anything about cost but I can tell you that you selected the best as far as surgeons go. I Had my surgery on October 4th and was walking 5 hours later and have been feeling really good.

Congratulations!!! I wish you all the best on your journey! Please let me know how it goes every step of the way : )

I'm having my vsg October 21st I search him before going to a seminar in May 22 I heard you won't get a heart felt beside manner from him so I looked more to (Dr yakto) I hope I spelt that right because I heard his beside manners are better but when I discussed it with my lapband doctor he told me he recommended Dr Roslin to me because he better fitted for my lapband revision to vsg & I spoke to a couple post op vsg & ds patients that told me Dr Roslin the best which I saw online also just don't look for a best friend lol I only had two office visit with him which was my consultation & this Wednesday coming my final pre op visit testing I did was bloodwork, urinalysis & ugi disk & written report get a pcp letter from my primary doc & a six month weight history which was provided from my lapband surgeon being that he was monitoring my weight no my primary all this was needed because I was trying to get my insurance to approve so being that your self pay idk if your gonna need all the documents I needed this past Friday I did my pre op for my surgery bloodwork again because the last testing was more than 30 days ago chest x rays & ekg all three were done in about 2hrs but 30mins went to me registering being that it was my 1st time at the hospital we did my pre ops at lenox hill hospital rather then my state of nj because we wanted everything fast as possible being that my surgery was scheduled on the 21st this Tuesday I see my primary doctor so that I can get my physical & history forms filled out I know visits after surgery are necessary to check up on healing process/weight loss & after 6mths visits are to check on weight loss for my pre op everybody was friendly I got lost & two ppl offered to help me find my way to radiology & the woman to help wit my registration was the best I laughed wit her she was professional but I let her know she could do my registration & enjoy work she kept being quiet when her co worker was taking to her because I was present but I let her know I like to have fun at work so she should too & I wouldn't stop her that I'm not a uptight patient but as for self pay Idk how I helped in the best way

Thank you for taking the time to explain all that to me!! I wish you all the best for your VSG surgery. I wish mine was also next week. Let me know how you are feeling when it's all done.

Thank you for taking the time to explain all that to me!! I wish you all the best for your VSG surgery. I wish mine was also next week. Let me know how you are feeling when it's all done.

Thank you & I will

I'm working with Dr. Yatco. It just so happened that I could not meet with Dr. Roslin on the day he was available so I saw Yatco. I liked his manner and thought he was very patient and thorough with the info given. I am still in the process of getting my medical stuff together. I did the nutrition class and one on one with Sharon, did the psych eval, I got the support letter from pcp, and I'm working with my pcp to do the six month weight history. Throughout this, I've found a lot of the staff at Lenox to be informative enough but not very warm. I have decided that I don't need warm. I need efficient and that they seem to be.

I'd love to follow along with you on your journey as well since we're going to be doing it at the same hospital. I'm hoping I'm close to submitting everything and would sooo love to get the surgery before the year ends. We'll see how it all goes.

:)