Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well today is day 3 of 14. Seriously this is freaking hard. Im hoping after another 2 days or so my body will adjust.

Ive been a grumpy gus the past few days. everyone at work keeps asking me whats wrong. Yesterday i really lost it and yelled at my kids (i felt so guilty). Idk if i lost any weight yet figured id wait until friday to weigh myself. But i def feel "lighter" on my feet today if that makes sense. ive been drinking 5 shakes today but thats pretty much it. Im allowed a few other things but dont have anything on hand right now. the end/beginning of the month is very rough in my house as im trying to catch up on bills. This liquid diet makes me feel kinda "wierd"....like off.... and i am really tired constantly. i guess when your body is used to taking in so many calories its such a shock to switch. I know the weekend is going to be very hard. I hope I can make it thru to the end of the pre op without giving in.

Good luck to all the liquid dieters right now! and anyone having surgery this week!

Bless your heart...I can't imagine how hard it is, but I guess I will find out soon enough. Stay strong!

I'm on day 4, I feel your pain. You just have to keep telling yourself I'm going to kick this diets a$$!!! You are doing great, keep up the good work!

I am also on day 3, but I don't have an all liquid diet until the 8th day. I have two Protein Shakes and 1 meal that is suppose to be under 300 calories. I usually drink a flavored water and have a sugar free popsicle. I've been eating baked chicken and broccoli for my meal. Yes, it is hard!! :o) but, I am going to do my best to stick with it. I dread day 8! Hang in there. My surgery is Oct. 14th, when is yours?

I'm on day 4, I feel your pain. You just have to keep telling yourself I'm going to kick this diets a$$!!! You are doing great, keep up the good work!

thanks for the words on encouragement. i think im going to say that aloud whenever i feel the diet getting to me I'm gonna kick this diets a$$!

I am also on day 3, but I don't have an all liquid diet until the 8th day. I have two Protein shakes and 1 meal that is suppose to be under 300 calories. I usually drink a flavored Water and have a sugar free popsicle. I've been eating baked chicken and broccoli for my meal. Yes, it is hard!! :o) but, I am going to do my best to stick with it. I dread day 8! Hang in there. My surgery is Oct. 14th, when is yours?

You lucky goose, lol i prob would of given a kidney away for a piece of chicken yesterday lol. I dont have the date yet (which i think is sort of puzzling that i had to start without a tentative date even) but i talked to the coordinator a few mins ago she said the insurance def received my stuff and we are just waiting to hear back.

Good luck to you on the 14th!

I am on day two of the diet and my stomach is making noises I have never heard before. I know the end result will be worth it but being hungry is very hard especially when food is always so plentiful here. My surgery date is set for April 24th and I am gonna have to push through this some how because I do not want to have to reschedule.

I feel you...I am scheduled for surgery on april 24 also....struggling right now...I isolated myself....I cant stand to see food or be near my kitchen....I leave the office during lunch when I am at work..I dread the weekend as I dont have work to keep me busy...hang in there you are not alone.

I am on day two of the diet and my stomach is making noises I have never heard before. I know the end result will be worth it but being hungry is very hard especially when food is always so plentiful here. My surgery date is set for April 24th and I am gonna have to push through this some how because I do not want to have to reschedule.

Yes, I as well am on day 3 of a 14 day liquid diet before I have my surgery on the 23rd. This is definitely taking a lot of will power. I never knew I loved low fat cream Soup until these past few days, lol! So glad the headaches are gone now I just need the hunger pains to follow. I know we can do this but it's not gonna be easy. Good luck!

I'm on day 7 and while I'm not hungry and I don't have a headache. I feel tired, and emotional. Tomorrow starts Clear Liquids only so that should be even more fun! Surgery is Monday and I can't wait!!! Keep up the good work everyone! It's hard but we CAN do it!

Today was day 1 of all liquids and I'm surprised at how well I did. I had some growls but I would just have Water, but I found that chicken broth really helped. I lost my appetite last week when I got a cold and it saved me. Instead of headaches and caffeine withdrawals, I had cold symptoms. I figured it was a sign so I just started right in with the shakes and now I'm just use to it. Monday is Sleeve day and I can't wait!!!

You can do it!!

I start day one of ten liquid today. I'm freaking a bit!

Thanks ladyraerae, I have school this am and told hubby to keep me out of the house today! Lol