Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just putting it out there, so 'dirty' little secrets may see the light of day!

I've just ordered a ham and pineapple pizza and chicken tenders from Domino's. The human dustbin that is sat next to me will be consuming most of it, but i shall thoroughly enjoy the 6 bites of quality saturated fat I'm going to get in whilst watching Star Wars.

Happy Saturdays.

Huzzah! :D

Over the last 24hrs I've eaten 10-12 fun-size candy bars.... Thanks Halloween :/ but I'm doing good today (Holds up Protein shake) I'm down 61.5lbs since 8/12/13... We are human ;)

I binged last night. Sweet potato fries, a small pumpkin macaroon and 5 goldfish crackers. There is a negotiation of self imposed restrictions which occurs during a binge which allows me to suspend judgment until the post binge shame. I need to circumvent this negotiating dialogue so I can prevent the binge. The more often you repeat the behaviour the more automatic it becomes. I have to create a Detour to implement at the moment when the negotiation begins. Any ideas? Don't say exercise! Lol

I binged last night. Sweet potato fries' date=' a small pumpkin macaroon and 5 goldfish crackers. There is a negotiation of self imposed restrictions which occurs during a binge which allows me to suspend judgment until the post binge shame. I need to circumvent this negotiating dialogue so I can prevent the binge. The more often you repeat the behaviour the more automatic it becomes. I have to create a Detour to implement at the moment when the negotiation begins. Any ideas? Don't say exercise! Lol[/quote']

Drink some Water.

I think she meant hard cider, which is often carbonated like beer. It seems that some people can tolerate carbonation and others can't. Go with what your doctor says if in doubt.

My doctor said no beer but I can have some wine here and there after 1 month post op. I had 100ml of red wine which was so yummy.I sipped it slowly and I felt somewhat normal again...lol.

Before surgery I used to love cider, which is similar to beer, but lighter. Maybe I will wait until Im a few months out,before trying it. Im 5weeks post op today. I have lost 28lbs so far. I had some high quality chocolate to Celebrate...

:D

"Happy Saturdays"....Yes yes yes! I take it easy on Saturdays. I would still make sure to take in all my Protein, but after my meal I would have something I ve been craving during the week. My trick is to have the protein first and then the treat. There are 2 reasons why I have the protein first. 1. then there is not so much space left to have too much of the treat and 2. my blood sugar wont go sky high from the treat because I had my portion of protein first.

Why do people say they are "bad" or "naughty" like its titillating or sexy when it's just a choice you are making? Nobody is going to "punish" you. You're not a child. You made a choice and you get to choose what to do next. Does it help you to feel guilty or to put a moral cost on it? It never helped me.
you are a shameless fatlady much like myself.. Amen sista!!

I ate half a pecan cinnabon today! i ate it at two different times mmmmmm yummy and mac and cheese tommorow back to normal food

I ate 6 (evil spawn slider) crackers with tuna plus 1 -400 calorie fruit smoothie and ate seafood chowder twice in one day...again its killing me to think of the fat and calories in those Soups and the smoothies..Why do crackers have to be so addicti e and go down so easy!!!

I turn it over. I turn it over. I turn it over

I, 1 week 4days post op had to have something flavorful, crunchy and salty, licked all the flavor off of a few spicy Doritos and then chewed it up and spit it out. Omgosh!! That was so satisfying it felt like I ate a whole bag and I didn't actually consume any...I know that's a bit gross but I'm quite sure the scale won't tip with that trick lol

I crave salt so bad that this morning' date=' I sprinkled salt on a plate and licked it off. Really, how insane is that?![/quote']

Lol you are really rebelling lol.....your post have me dyinggg over here!!!

I ate 6 (evil spawn slider) crackers with tuna plus 1 -400 calorie fruit smoothie and ate seafood chowder twice in one day...again its killing me to think of the fat and calories in those Soups and the smoothies..Why do crackers have to be so addicti e and go down so easy!!!

I'm so with ya...I eat a tuna salad pouch with 6 Ritz crackers mmmm bout 4-5 times a week for lunch! I have to limit myself cause I love me some Ritz!! As is I eat one more than the 5 for the (per serving) Rebel Bahaha :)

I don't cheat often but today I went to m lGranddaughters softball game and ate about 1 half of fries with chili and cheese. After 9 months this was a treat for me that I've NEVER had before Honestly, I'm SO close to my goal ; uk just ready to get there! Sent from my iPhone using VST

Edited by Chellemetime

Maybe it's your turn of phrase...

"Just like I wouldn't advise an alcoholic to just have a shot on a rare occasion' date=' IMO, this is a dangerous thread."

Maybe it's your overlooking this statement:

"There'll be no 'Hail Mary's' or 'Our Fathers' and flagellation will NOT and should not be forthcoming"

and coming forth with a statement of this nature:

"Bottom line folks, I don't want to see any of y'all crying 6 months from now that the scale isn't moving, yet these same behaviors are continuing. If someone is struggling with weight loss 6 months from now, I'm going to point them to this thread.'

I understand the genuine motive behind your post - and it is laudable. However, due to the primary reason this thread was composed, I found your well-intentioned post ill-placed.

If people have chosen to not delve too deeply into 'why' they have chosen to consume something and 'how' it made them feel afterwards - that is their prerogative. The core tenet still remains, that it's a place where there is no judgement - rightly or wrongly - for the occasional strays they have. There is comfort in knowing you're not alone in your struggles - it is what makes us human, after all.

That, I believe, is objectivity...[/quote']

There is comfort in knowing that I'm not alone. There is comfort in confessing to people that understand where I'm coming from. That is why I love this thread. I've learned a l lot from here; especially when people share there outcome or consequences. There are some things I didn't know we shouldn't do.

Thx a million ;-)

Yesterday I had chili cheese fries at my Granddaughters softball game. They were SO good. Now, back to being a good girl.

Sent from my iPhone using VST