Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anznbevsvbsbskzkskk

Why not just make ur own ww reports-Its easy just rip off their letterhead. They have no phone number so its not like anyone can call & check. Hell no one even questioned it.

Dude its 2013& you seem young enough to figure this out.

allons-y

Whatever. Still didn't explain how the f word is used in the sentences. And I am done.with this subject. All I can say if you don't use the f word in front of your boss, church family, pastor, etc. why use it.

It's obvious how the word was used. I think "asking for an explanation" is passive aggressive and patronizing. Personally, I will use the F word if I feel like it. I own my own very successful business, I am not religious and even if I was, I am a grown woman and can choose to use it (or not -- profanity is not my communication of choice, but I will support someone else's right to use it in an adult forum) if I want.

Why not just make ur own ww reports-I did. Its easy just rip off their letterhead. They have no phone number so its not like anyone can call & check. Hell no one even questioned it.

allons-y

That's called insurance fraud. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. :D

Why not just make ur own ww reports-I did. Its easy just rip off their letterhead. They have no phone number so its not like anyone can call & check. Hell no one even questioned it. Dude its 2013& you seem young enough to figure this out. allons-y

I'm not sure I'd advocate insurance fraud. Just putting it out there. And you've admitted that you've done the same? Remember, it's 2013 and EVERYONE is online. Your admission might not be so secret.

Lipstick lady, I am 61 years old and I have never Ever used that word. It is very offensive to me and I will tell anyone not to use that word in front of me or my grandchildren. you use the f word in your business you would not have mine business. And if you went to church you mean you would speak that way in the house of God? By the way I am done with this topic tomorrow is a new day and I will say a prayer for you and for everybody that uses that word. Nice chatting will you and have a good night.

Lipstick lady, I am 61 years old and I have never Ever used that word. It is very offensive to me and I will tell anyone not to use that word in front of me or my grandchildren. you use the f word in your business you would not have mine business. And if you went to church you mean you would speak that way in the house of God? By the way I am done with this topic tomorrow is a new day and I will say a prayer for you and for everybody that uses that word. Nice chatting will you and have a good night.

I never said you used it, nor would I make that assumption and I would appreciate it you didn't make that assumption about me. I think you are confusing people and that's a shame.

I don't use profanity in my business and what I would do in a church is really none of your business, but to answer your question, no, I wouldn't. I have respect for other people and their beliefs, but this forum is not a church, last I checked, and YOU don't have the authority to tell someone to "watch their mouth". If you had politely asked the OP to ease up on the language or worded it in any way that was polite, I wouldn't have an issue with what you said. ;)

I welcome prayers from anyone and everyone. Even if it doesn't match MY belief system, positive words never hurt no matter the intent behind them. :D

Whatever. Still didn't explain how the f word is used in the sentences. And I am done.with this subject. All I can say if you don't use the f word in front of your boss' date=' church family, pastor, etc. why use it.[/quote']

I say f**k frequently. In front of family, and in front of my boss and it really is no biggie. It is an expletive, a word that perform a syntactic role but contributes nothing to meaning. (Okay edit to say perhaps not technically but I am happy to class profanity in this catch all :-D)

Being an atheist I have no need for a church or a pastor, however I have said f**k to Pasta, which is possibly similar because I really, really respect Pasta.< /p>

To the OP - please don't give up! I know WW is expensive. My mom used to work for them several years ago and, at that time, they sometimes were able to offer "scholarships" based on financial need. That may be worth a phone call to see if there is anything they can do for you on a need basis. I'm wishing you all the best!!

Why not just make ur own ww reports-Its easy just rip off their letterhead. They have no phone number so its not like anyone can call & check. Hell no one even questioned it.

allons-y

Wow. Recommending insurance fraud? Dude, its 2013 and you seem old enough to figure out that lying to insurance companies is never, ever the answer. It has to be one of the worst recommendations ever. f**k, those bastards can have more influence over your future than the inland revenue.

Why not just make ur own ww reports-Its easy just rip off their letterhead. They have no phone number so its not like anyone can call & check. Hell no one even questioned it. Dude its 2013& you seem young enough to figure this out. allons-y
They do have a phone number to verify and most do call to check. The ins companies have statue of limitations and will check into it as time passes. At one time they had years to poke around into verification of claims. Also, most hospitals have the same limitations for how long out they can bill you. OP...do what another poster suggested. Ask about any scholarships. My area has had them as well. Once you explain the situation, most will be willing to make it work for what it is you need.