Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

what's the little things you've noticed with your weight loss so far!

1) I can see the veins in my arms and it's easy to get blood 2) I have a sternum (breast bone) 3) it is uncomfortable to sit on something hard with my hip bones pressing into it. 4) My legs don't rub or even touch when I walk 5) I love shopping for new, cute, clothes! 6) I can run! 7) I love the way I look 8) I actually get cold a lot and am not sweating all the time!!!.......... I could go on and on but it is the small things that are the most fun and nobody but us would understand!!! Good topic! :P

I can wear dresses again. I have legs not tree trunks!

IMG_20130917_164653_415.jpg

Great topic!

1) I crossed my legs for the first time in YEARS while at a recent doctor's appointment...I didn't even realize I had done it, looked down, and WHOA!!

2) My shoes are fitting looser! I really hope I don't go down in size *too* much; I have some great shoes and I'd hate to have to retire them!

3) Love that my necklaces are hanging a bit longer...still waiting for my rings to become too big.

4) I actually LIKE to see myself in mirrors when I walk past them, instead of looking away!

I just flew to Seattle and when I put the seatbelt on I had to tighten it. Then I looked down and my stomach looked pretty flat. Yay! Oh yeah I crossed my legs in the plane....... :)

I have collar bones, collar bones, I tell you!!! Who would have ever thunk i?. I can wrap my hands around my wrists and my fingers meet. I no longer have cankles. I don't sweat all the time---I can actually walk around a store and shop for more than 5 minutes without sweating!! I can shop in the misses and junior sections. I can run and jog without it registering as a 5.9 on the richter scale. I have a gap between my thighs and can now wear corduroy pants without starting a fire from the friction. My bony butt hurts when I sit on hard surfaces. My double chin is gone. I have hip bones and ribs. I can breathe so much better---I no longer sound like Darth Vader. I actually look forward to shopping for clothes, instead of having to take a Xanax just to face the mirror in the dressing room (just kidding about the Xanax). The word big is no longer used in a sentence by others when describing me. My nickname has changed from, well we won't talk about my old nickname, but my new nickname is Skinny Minnie.

Other than that, I haven't changed one bit. :) :) :)

I ave more energy and my balance has gotten better. Also I am thrilled that I can easily cross my legs again!

I have collar bones, collar bones, I tell you!!! Who would have ever thunk i?. I can wrap my hands around my wrists and my fingers meet. I no longer have cankles. I don't sweat all the time---I can actually walk around a store and shop for more than 5 minutes without sweating!! I can shop in the misses and junior sections. I can run and jog without it registering as a 5.9 on the richter scale. I have a gap between my thighs and can now wear corduroy pants without starting a fire from the friction. My bony butt hurts when I sit on hard surfaces. My double chin is gone. I have hip bones and ribs. I can breathe so much better---I no longer sound like Darth Vader. I actually look forward to shopping for clothes, instead of having to take a Xanax just to face the mirror in the dressing room (just kidding about the Xanax). The word big is no longer used in a sentence by others when describing me. My nickname has changed from, well we won't talk about my old nickname, but my new nickname is Skinny Minnie.

Other than that, I haven't changed one bit. :) :) :)

You are hilarious

I am tearing up just reading all these replies....Amazing how the littlest things can make you feel like a million bucks!!! I have noticed most of these too, just today I was admiring the huge vein in my arm to get blood draws in and I find myself rubbing my neck cuz I can feel the bones. My shoes are too big, when I am shopping I put things back because they look "too little" but usually have to come back for them after trying on the larger size. I giggle when the people at work who work different shifts ask "who the new girl is" because they havent seen me for a few months. I am only 6.5 months out but down 90lbs and can't wait to see what new simple pleasures bring a smile to my face when I reach my goal. Best thing I ever did! Great Job Everyone

I am tearing up just reading all these replies....Amazing how the littlest things can make you feel like a million bucks!!! I have noticed most of these too' date=' just today I was admiring the huge vein in my arm to get blood draws in and I find myself rubbing my neck cuz I can feel the bones. My shoes are too big, when I am shopping I put things back because they look "too little" but usually have to come back for them after trying on the larger size. I giggle when the people at work who work different shifts ask "who the new girl is" because they havent seen me for a few months. I am only 6.5 months out but down 90lbs and can't wait to see what new simple pleasures bring a smile to my face when I reach my goal. Best thing I ever did! Great Job Everyone[/quote']

Amazing -- these have made me tear up as well.. And I'm not even post op yet! My big day is Oct 2nd! I love this thread... You all are awesome, congrats on the new you!!! :)

My belly button is retreating while my hip and collar bones are re-introducing themselves to me. I haven't seen my old friends since about 1995!!

You are hilarious

Ditto. I'm cracking up right now. Love it ;)

{)i(} Sent from my iPhone using VST {)i(}