Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Are you 5'8"-5'9" and post- surgery?

I as well have very large implants. Even after weightloss I'm a 36ddd' date=' soon to be a 34 ddd. I have ten lbs of titty:)[/quote']

I as well have very large implants. Even after weightloss I'm a 36ddd' date=' soon to be a 34 ddd. I have ten lbs of titty:)[/quote']

I have a very large frame for a woman and 8lbs of silicone implants so at 195 I'm really 187 at this point I'm just focusing on toning up not necessarily losing anymore weight. I wear an XL top and a size 11 jeans that's a good size for me

Oh to be a size 11 again. I think that's where I want to be long term.

I as well have very lathe implants. Even after weightloss I'm a 36ddd' date=' soon to be a 34 ddd. I have ten lbs of titty:)[/quote']

I'm a 36HHH they're large lol

It can be difficult to maintain especially if your not consistant and continue to follow this lifestyle change. I remember I was around 185 before my cruise next thing u kno 1 week later im back in the 90's! no way!!!! LOLThats too close to 200...I want to go as low as possible without looking sick. I do believe 160 will look good on me, so I can have a gap to play with (between 160-170 for weight gain)

You always want to leave enough room to play around for weight gain bc nobody truly stays the SAME weight forever...If you want to stay away from the 200's, I would say 160 would be extremly safe. For a person whose 5'8, 160 is a good weight

I'm a 36HHH they're large lol

You win!

I'm just shy of 5'9".....I recall weighing 145 in my late college years and being curvy, but still having a nice figure. My doctor's staff set my weight loss goal at 155 and said I could go lower if I wanted to.

Currently weigh 163 and plan to get down to 145. I'm really good at GAINING weight, so if I am too thin at 145, I am sure I could gain a few pounds back! LOL!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 2 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches