Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Reno or N. Nevada Bandsters out there???

Chris

Your getting stuck on chicken noodle Soup? I don't think they will give you a "fill". I am eating regularly just as before and don't "ever" get full. What part of the soup were you gettin stuck on? Too big of a bite?

Haven't you Pb'd a couple times too?

I think Ganser gave you a smaller band than Dr. K. gave me.

I wish I had restriction. But I have to say the salad bar and sushi bar at Atlantis both were happy to see me back, so was the concession stand at the Cinema.

never had a PB, the chicken noodle Soup was more like fritters than little noodles. They are very big and almost all flower. That is what I got hit with. Right now I can sit down and eat a full meal. Not quite like before, but still a full portion.

My weight has not dropped at all over tha last week, I know it is becasue of my portion size going back up.

How are your incisions doing? I have had some oozing still but the docs office said it was OK. It is getting annoying!

Chris

My incisions are good and dry, they are RED but look real good.

My port does not hurt as much anymore but still sticks out a heck of alot more than I would like, it looks like a 3rd tiny boob.

I have gained a couple pounds but as of yesterday will no longer weigh myself because I just can't get depressed. I am eating just like I did prior to Western Bariatrix (which sucks)

Well Hello to all! Sorry I have not been on in so long, I have been pretty busy. It sounds like we are all in lap band hell. We are all at that point where we need a fill. I am restraining myself, I always feel hungry, and I can eat anything. But I think that restraining myself an working out is helping me stay on the straight and narrow. My first fill is on April 3. I am very excited! After my surgery Dr. Ganser told me that he put in the smallest band there was, so I don't know how much of a fill I will get. I will let you know. Talk to you all soon!

Gail:

Everything is going good.... I just eat too much to lose weight and I am counting down the days for my first fill~hopefully it helps....

We went out ot McD for Breakfast and I had some restriction on a friggin EGG! I think I just did not chew well enough because I don't have restriction. So I had to get up and take deep breaths and then it was over, but it was very interesting.

We went out for a friends birthday party last night and I ate 2 pieces of pizza (maybe 3~ can't remember if it was 2 or 3) and I was full ~ full, that was a first!

I think I have been dehydrated for awhile~and I am just NOW getting my hydration back~I had the tummy flu for 4-5 days and maybe now that I am hydrated maybe I have (some) restriction only on some days though.

I can't wait for my fill~ and I am positive it will help, and we can get this scale back in the correct direction.

RE: SOUTH BEACH FROZEN MEALS::::::

I know we are suppose to eat higher protien, and I like to (when I am "in control") eat preportioned frozen lunches.

I got a south beach diet lunch and Protein is 10% or more of overall calories ~ which is really high for the frozen healthy Entrees. So my calories would be 290 and the protein is 30!!!!

And the taste is phenominal...

Hey Cheryl!! welcome to the crew!! I am kinda the token guy around here, but everyone on this section is awful helpful. You got a question, ask it and it probably will be answered right or wrong:)

Pam, I will have to remember the south beach meals!! I am on my own after tonight for 8 days so I ahve to become creative with my meals or I will be at the burgerking every night. My wife Mom and Son are all going to Texas to visit my sister!

Chris

WELCOME CHERYL!!!:clap2: HOORAY YOU GOT BANDED! I was banded on March 7th. Doing pretty darn good I think!

Pam!

Finally I heard from you. I thought something was radically wrong but I didn't know if I should call you or not. I am so glad you are feeling a little better.

I am doing pretty well! Actually, I am feeling great. I try to walk everyday. No more than about 30 min but at least I do that. NO PBs thank you Lord!

My ticker doesn't reflect it but I have lost at least 20 since my all time high in February. I can see it and feel it. I don't have a whole lot of restriction but then, I am chicken to push it.

Talk to you later!

Gail

Gail:

So do your clothes just sag on you? What are you eating?

I just ate a south beach diet lunch and I love them! I am trying to get back into the swing of things.

I ate pizza and french fries and theatre popcorn(which I have not eaten french fries in years) this weekend and I "thinK" I felt full, but I am not sure. Kinda sounds wierd huh but full with the band if VERY different for me feeling full in the old way.

I am always on cell or at the office or at home.

Were you worried because I had the flu? Or just not on lapband enough.... I went to the movies a few times, I just "had" to see the new releases. Sandra Bullock, Adam Sandler (and I forget the other two guys) (motorcycle movie and a dad and son movie) great actors!

Gail

It is very very very very good to walk as much as you are everyday! That is a huge plus.... Is your DH going with you?

Can you tell; (now that you are healed) that you had a hernia?

Yes, my DH is going with me. He has been just great about it. He is so supportive! I told him tonight at dinner to stop being such a caretaker! I think I hurt his feelings a little. Sometimes he is too much of a mother hen!

I want to go see the Wild Hogs movie. We ride motorcycle, I have a license but I sold my bike a couple of years ago and now I just ride behind my hubby. We have a big old comfortable Gold Wing. Actually this is our 7th Gold Wing. I had a Harley 1200 Sportster and an 800 Kawasaki Vulcan that I rode. Did you see that we went to Winnemucca and bought two new 700 Grizzlies? They are the SE Silver ones. Can't wait to go riding, hopefully this weekend.

It was so yuckey here today I didn't go walking. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Gail