Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello my fellow sleevers :)

How has your journey been since surgery? I hope it's been great, and I hope you guys have found new things to appreciate in life, and new favorite things to enjoy in life :)

Just wanted to see how people were doing.

I had surgery March 29, 2013.

I'm 5'8" and am 27 years young.

My highest wt was 325

Pre-surgery wt was 304

Current weight is 254.5.

That's 70.5 lbs gone in 5.5 months.

I did start light exercising after 6 wks out for about 2 months then I slowly stopped due to my busy work/school schedule, but within the last two months I made sure to make time to exercise and have been going at it at least 4 times a wk (cardio and weights).

Just wanted to share my progress as I hope you guys share yours :)

Keep on working hard, and make each drop of sweat count :)

This is my before at 325

This is me on 9-8 (in black)

I am so happy that I went ahead with VSG (although it was painful the first two days).

On that note, I want you march sleevers to share photos, comments, concerns with me :)

post-68392-13813669824362_thumb.jpg

post-68392-13813669824962_thumb.jpg

Great job! I'm also a March sleever - was sleeved on March 8.

My stats:

Starting weight - 274 lbs

Current weight - 180 lbs

I am 10 lbs below my surgeon's goal, and trying to stop losing with varying degrees of success.

I'm attaching my before and after picture here. The after shot was from about a month ago, I'm actually 10 lbs less than that now.

Are you a member of the March Sleevers Facebook group? I created the group for a bunch of us March sleevers that were talking in a thread on here a while back. There are currently 117 members, and it's great to see people's progress who are in a similar point in their journey. It is a 'secret' group, meaning you have to be invited, and none of your friends can see your posts or even that you're a member. If you're not a member, message me your email address and I'll get an invite out to you.

fNxYgzh.jpg