Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fit Frappe Coffee Flavored Protein with Caffeine?

While I was searching through youtube for a frappe like Protein shake recipe I ran across this.

Its a Protein mix that has 20grams of protein, low carbs, low sugar, and low calories. It also has caffeine as well. They have a few different flavors and all are coffee flavored except the chai tea.

You can buy large containera or a sample pack, which is what I plan on ordering.

I have never seen anyone else mention this so I wanted to ask if anyone has used it and what they thoughtof it. Also, I know we ccan't have the carbs from sodas but what about caffeine?

The only thing I miss post op is McDonald's Mocha Frappes. I have been tempted to get one and add protein to it so I would love to have a coffee protein that came close to theirs.

Love love love fit frappe mocha and vanilla. Chai tea is good too but it's an acquired taste. Don't do the McDonald's frappe way too many calories and sugar laden. Click is another brand that is yummy if you want the frappe type Protein. Check it out. Chike is another brand that has iced coffee protein. Fit frappe if you email them they will send you free samples.< /p>

Fit Frappe is Calcium Caseinate which isn't the kind of Protein I am supposed to have. I am supposed to have whey Protein isolate. I do drink them because I liked what I got in the sample pack. Now that I have a big jar from Sams Club I will be glad when I have used it up. I much prefer making iced coffee and adding Protein powder. I do unflavored, vanilla or chocolate- they all come out good. Cheaper too.

Click & Chike are good too. I got samples from all 3. None are whey protein isolate though.

Also you can use any chocolate or vanilla Protein and add instant coffee crystals (decaf or regular) to it and any Torani SF Syrup to bump it up. That is what I do so I make sure I am getting the appropriate type of protein.

I noticed it was a different kind of Protein but I assumed one was as good as another.

I am going to try it anyways. I am only one month out so I am still pretty much drinking my Protein. I can only take 2 or 3 bites before I am stuffed and feel lkke I just ate at a buffet.

The drinks are getting boring so I am trying anything to spice them up.

Iso-pure is making some new coffee flavored Protein. I am going to try them also. Tried the McDonald's frappe's and made me sick like I wanted to puke needed to walk it off for about a half hour to feel better same with those Starbucks ones in the glass bottle can only assume it is all the sugar from them. Good luck I like the click with one scoop of click and a scoop of reg vanilla and it was good.

We do the Chike coffee every morning and it tastes positively decadent. It's my only shake most days now at 5 weeks pre-op and I love it. I think these days we doctor it up with an additional half shot of espresso because you know, you can never have enough caffeine :)

I take a chocolate premiere Protein, mix a folgers instant packet when I'm traveling or add coffe if it's made...add a splash of SF vanilla bean torriani and a Splenda over ice. It's not Starbucks but its pretty good :)

I take a chocolate premiere protein' date=' mix a folgers instant packet when I'm traveling or add coffe if it's made...add a splash of SF vanilla bean torriani and a Splenda over ice. It's not Starbucks but its pretty good :)[/quote']

This sounds good I like the premier shakes. Have to try this one.

Similar to the post above. I have a recipe that i use when I need my coffee kick and want to get my Protein in as well.

2 scoops of chocolate whey Protein

1 cup of skim milk

1 cup of Water

5 ice cubes

And a packet of instant coffee

It's about 50 grams of protein maybe a couple grams more. And it's less than 300 calories.

I've been using the powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury powder and I find two scoops of the chocolate makes it really sweet. So what I've done instead is one scoop of chocolate and one scoop of unflavored.