Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anti-Semitism In France!

C'mon Rony Boy you never stop making THE CLAIM, you know it all and have all the answers. I bet you love patting your flock on their heads and telling them how proud you are of them as they live thier lives as you, I mean Christ, has chosen.

When a wise man engages a fool in a debate, people watching the debate have a hard time deciding who is the fool.

I don't get to decide who goes to heaven or hell or what is right or wrong . . . God does. You have a problem with that, take it up with HIM!

If you call dialog based upon what someone things or feels, with nothing to back it up as being intelligent debate, perhaps we have a different understanding of what intelligent debate is. Accepting that would be like having your doctor give you an injection of whatever he feels like, for any reason he wants, with no evidence to substanciate that it have any value.

If you were to present some evidence to back-up all of your remarks and opinions, maybe we would have a serious debate here, but it's apparent that it won't happen, will it??

You seem to always want to get back into politics! It seems like your hatred of our President if far more important to you than anything else. Maybe it's you who needs to get a sense of humor.

I have a great sense of humor. I'm talking to you!!:clap2:

Maybe you need to ask Jesus for a sense of humor.

If anything, I was giving you credit for being able to hold off two debaters at once.

And it wasn't I who made fun of another member's name. I am not Grumpy(-Old-Man), but your lack of a sense of humor might lead you to become grumpy.

Who says my points have not been intelligent? You?

Who says we have not had a meaningful discussion? You?

You do remind me of our favorite president. You know the one who wants bipartisanship, by which he means, “see it my (party's) way”.

Would the discussion be more meaningful if I said, "Ron, you have opened my eyes. I now KNOW that every word of the Bible is “word for word” true and that only with a personal relationship with Jesus Christ will anyone ever be able to gain eternal life. PS: All Muslims, most Jews and many other people who worship the wrong way are doomed to eternal damnation. Thank you, Ron. Thank you."

Now, that's what we call meaningful dialog!!:faint:

Well Tommy Boy,

If you took the time to read the thread, you would know that I am not a Pastor and do not have a flock.

So why don't you just show me where I made that claim!! I challange you!! You are fast with the wise cracks and snide remarks. Do you have anything to back them up, or are you just a lot of hot air??

C'mon Rony Boy you never stop making THE CLAIM, you know it all and have all the answers. I bet you love patting your flock on their heads and telling them how proud you are of them as they live thier lives as you, I mean Christ, has chosen.

Well now, it sounds like you may be getting upset, shouldn't you be turning the other cheek??

If you can't take the heat stay out of the kicthen Rony Boy.

You would like me to get upset, wouldn't you? Not going to happen. Nice try though, trying to change the subject!!

I'm still waiting for you to back up all of your hot air Tommy Boy. You don't want everyone here to think you're a big blowhard would you!!

Well now, it sounds like you may be getting upset, shouldn't you be turning the other cheek??

If you can't take the heat stay out of the kicthen Rony Boy.

Oh and by the way speaking of changing the subject, what ever happened to your desire to fight Anti-Semitism in France. You know that whole boycott the evil French thing. Is iy okay if we fight Anti-Semtism everywhere or is it only important to boycott country's that chose not to agree with American policy.

Oh and are we able to fight Anti-Semitism against all Jews or only those who are completed?

Nice try again, Tommy Boy! Keep changing the subject! You apparently have nothing to back-up anything you say! Like I said previously, you are real good at making accusations, snide remarks and innuendo, but when it come to showing that anything you say has any merit, you fold up like a cheap tent. Johnny Cash decribed you well in the words of a song when he said "you still is what you are" - a windbag looking to incite trouble, and sounding like a fool!!

If you can't come up with something to back up what you say, Tommy Boy, maybe YOU should get out of the kitchen.

Oh and by the way speaking of changing the subject, what ever happened to your desire to fight Anti-Semitism in France. You know that whole boycott the evil French thing. Is iy okay if we fight Anti-Semtism everywhere or is it only important to boycott country's that chose not to agree with American policy.

Oh and are we able to fight Anti-Semitism against all Jews or only those who are completed?

I think your missing the point Rony Boy, You continue to prove my point in every statement you make. Your incredible wisdom seems to be void of any vision but it's good to see that you are now quoting Johnny Cash and not just the bible.

And now the name calling, it seems so un-Christian for such a holy man. My goodness God would be mad I think. Maybe just those comments are just the rants of of "ravening wolf"

Still not upset Rony Boy!!

Not at all, considering where it's coming from! The Bible was right when it said, "The fool hath said in his heart that there is no God"! If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's a duck!!

Not name calling, just making an observation based upon the things you say, and don't say!

If your sole purpose in posting to me is to bait me, don't waste your time or mine. I would rather use ti to have discussion with people that have the capacity to have serious intelligent discussion. I don't know how old you are, but I do have an ideal of how old you are mentally.

I think your missing the point Rony Boy, You continue to prove my point in every statement you make. Your incredible wisdom seems to be void of any vision but it's good to see that you are now quoting Johnny Cash and not just the bible.

And now the name calling, it seems so un-Christian for such a holy man. My goodness God would be mad I think. Maybe just those comments are just the rants of of "ravening wolf"

Still not upset Rony Boy!!

You want an INTELLIGENT discussion of an imaginary being?

Okay..here--in ten minutes--is pretty good evidence that you are delusional:

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=HVuw1wEuaAQ]YouTube - How do we know that Christians are delusional?[/ame]

Another county heard from! Listen, if you think God is an imaginary being, go right ahead! The time will come when you will be face to face with this "imaginary being", and you can continue this discussion with Him then!

You want an INTELLIGENT discussion of an imaginary being?

Okay..here--in ten minutes--is pretty good evidence that you are delusional:

Oh I'd say your name calling there Rony Boy but I also consider the source and to the quote you use from the bible I say right back at you Rony Boy.

"I don't know how old you are but I have an idea how old you are mentally"

That coming from the guy who keeps saying things like;

"rather use ti to have discussion with people that have the capacity to have serious intelligent discussion"

and

"You don't want everyone here to think you're a big blowhard would you"

Soon you'll be getting everyone in your grade three class to stop talking to me

Keep fighting the good fight Rony Boy you scare more away then you bring in