Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

any idea what's going on

2days ago I was very constipated I didn't know it could be so much pain ,but I took some med. And release myself of it all for a whole day ,but now I can't seem to eat or drink much of anything and I feel weak ,and I vomited twice today when trying to eat something ,it seems when I smell or even look at food my tummy turns upside down ,and everything I try to taste now has no taste to me , but what's crazy I was fine before the Constipation happen and the flush out took place ,IM 7 weeks sleeve and I thought things would be much better by now it's like one week great next week sucks and on and on ,anyone has this.happen after.being seriously constipated

We know when it's Gods will.....it's gonna be done!!!!

Sorry wrong post! Lol ment to post this on another topic:)

Well, although the previous post entry was in the wrong post - you gotta admit its funny - If your are constipated:

We know when it's Gods will.....it's gonna be done!!!!

And you can count on that.

But more on point....

I think I recall have a very cyclical time as well. Good week, bad week. Although my cycles were shorter - a few good days and a few bad days. To be honest the bad days became less and eventually went away - I was tracking my food pretty carefully back then and did see some foods that for no obvious reasons seemed to be triggers for bad days - (like chicken Soup - who thought that one coul be bad) Tomato sauce (acidic?) aslo gave me problems. I did not have much Constipation at all and never bad - when you eat less, you go less, and I would just notice I was feeling a bit full and then think back and notice it was a few days - but over the counter stuff worked just fine for me.

I am not sure that the constipation and the present distaste for food are necessarily connected. Could be, might not be. If your constipation was real bad your body migght just be saying it is not interested in that ride again for a while - remember though you have to keep your Protein and Vitamins up. I used Protein additives that I added to iced tea to make sure I was still getting - if not my recomended number at least a really good portion of it. I bought these tube looking things at the Vitamin Shoppe that have 37-55 grams of protein - they are fruit flavored (I am a blue rasberry guy).

If you are having serious pain and very regular constipation I would check in with the doc. This procedure is fraught with all kinds of discomfort and minor pain, but any time you are experiencing real pain, you should at least call and see what the doc says - lord knows you paid them enough, they are still "on call" for a good long while.

Good luck.

Lol yes God will was funny and lord knows he did lol ... I FL for a doctor visit tues and this will be one subject we will go over ,I want my taste buds back please lol I think if I can only have 4 to 5 bits of food I at least want to be able to taste it lol well I hope this past soon