Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Going to Jerusalem Hospital

Did you stay at the Hotel Ticuan??

I did. It was really nice. They have a nurses station in the lobby and you can call them with any of your needs. Our first night we (my wife and I) ran into the President of the hospital. He was very outgoing and friendly. I told me I could have a caesar salad because I did so well with the pre op diet. He pointed us to a restaurant where the ceaser salad was invented. It's a short walk and felt safe the whole time. You will have a great experience.

I am 290

If

You do not mind what was your starting weight?? Did you take

Anything to eat with you is baby food any good or a liquid diet help

More with recovery??

I am having my surgery with Dr. Amanda on September 3rd. I would really like to know more about your experience there linarestribe?

I am 290

If

You do not mind what was your starting weight?? Did you take

Anything to eat with you is baby food any good or a liquid diet help

More with recovery??

My starting weight was 301 labs. I didn't bring any foods. You probably will not want any thing like baby food for a few days. I had no hunger for about two weeks. They provide all the liquids you will need while you're there.

I am having my surgery with Dr. Amanda on September 3rd. I would really like to know more about your experience there linarestribe?

My experience was great. Do you have any specific questions I can answer?

I am glad that you had a good experience.

What did you think of Dr.Alamza and the staff there? I understand that it is a small surgery center/clinic in a strip mall but very clean.

I am glad that you had a good experience.

What did you think of Dr.Alamza and the staff there? I understand that it is a small surgery center/clinic in a strip mall but very clean.

Well his English is not very good. You only really meet him right before surgery. He has a canned speech in English but if you ask him any thing communication breaks down. I believe he has had he surgery himself and looks great. The real relationship is with the staff. They take real good care of us. The clinic is in a strip mall next to Office Depot. That didn't bother me but one lady had a hard time with that. Her over all additive was very negative. By the end though she turned around and was doing much better. It was very clean and they always seem to be cleaning

I feel a lot better about my choice in going there now. Thanks.

I feel a lot better about my choice in going there now. Thanks.

When is your date?? Mine is Oct. 17.

I am leaving for San Diego tomorrow and I will be sleeved the 3rd.