Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Does anybody else here' date=' besides me, think that pokey and big country are the same person?

I mean they are never on at the same time.

And she keeps posting his pictures and promoting him??? :D[/quote']

HUSSY!!!

I thought this myself too but who ever it is was also posting replies to other threads so I'm not sure it's the same person.

Does anybody else here' date=' besides me, think that pokey and big country are the same person?

I mean they are never on at the same time.

And she keeps posting his pictures and promoting him??? :D[/quote']

could be there's not much on her profile.

Nah, I don't think anyone would give themselves that kinda publicity lol

So love' date=' you are saying that when you have sex with your wife, she gags?

Oh sweet potato I think you might be doing something wrong!!!

[/quote']

Omgsh, frkn HAHAHAHAHAHA ROTFL HAHAHAH!!!!!!!

could be there's not much on her profile.

Ikr, there's not much on either of their profiles, but I don't care because Pokey is so entertaining I love her( team Pokey all day) ...and everyone's giving Big Country tons of compliments but there's not ONE SINGLE before photo in his profile or ticker. I'm not sure what to credit his success to.

I said awhile ago I think she/he/it may be trolling everyone. Seems awfully suspicious with all the food references. I can't help but think someone is making fun of us and this forum.

Ikr' date=' there's not much on either of their profiles, but I don't care because Pokey is so entertaining I love her( team Pokey all day) ...and everyone's giving Big Country tons of compliments but there's not ONE SINGLE before photo in his profile or ticker. I'm not sure what to credit his success to.[/quote']

post-59432-13813669626384_thumb.jpg

Before, and my success is due to hard work.

I could be wrong though. I think everyone is suspicious. Lol.

Wonderful job!!!!...but it would be nice to show people in a support group who is going through the same thing you went through BEFORE and after pics... they're are highly motivating, I would say even more motivating than just after pics alone. If we want to see a ripped body and that's it we could just watch tv or thumb through a magazine. I'm sure you know where I'm coming from

Wonderful job!!!!...but it would be nice to show people in a support group who is going through the same thing you went through BEFORE and after pics... they're are highly motivating, I would say even more motivating than just after pics alone. If we want to see a ripped body and that's it we could just watch tv or thumb through a magazine. I'm sure you know where I'm coming from

I could be wrong though. I think everyone is suspicious. Lol.

No, I think you might be right. I mean that pic of her seriously, blahahahahaha, that can't be real, and she's just way too funny. (Team Pokey all day!!!)

BAHAHAHAHAHA BEST. THREAD. EVER!!!