Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Almost 2.5 Years Out!

Hey Everyone!

Almost three years ago I signed up for this page and was so excited about my journey and getting sleeved. Shortly after that I moved over to ObesityHelp.com and spent most of my time getting support over there. Well, I decided to check out this site again and boy, has it sure changed! This is a happening place! I'll have to stick around and see what the fuss is all about.

Anywho, I love my sleeve and don't regret my decision for a second. I have been loving life and living all sorts of new adventures. Here's a couple of pics. It's been very inspiring spending some time here today and reading about everyone's triumphs.

Rock on! Keeping it off is the biggest challenge!

post-4957-13813669191439_thumb.jpg

post-4957-13813669191777_thumb.jpg

post-4957-1381366919249_thumb.jpg

Welcome back and congrats on your success! Stick around for a while!

Thanks for coming back!! We love to hear from people further out! I'm 10 months post op:-) also loving life!

Glad youre back. Best of luck with your continued success. you look great!

You look great! Curious question though, what drove you from this site to the other?

Lol! Wine and cupcakes! Weight loss poster child you are! :P

Looking good. :)

Ha ha ha! I know, right? Don't follow my example!!!

Did you have any difficulties eating those cupcakes? My stomach does not like that stuff.... LOL :P

You look great! Curious question though, what drove you from this site to the other?

Nothing really drove me, per se...I actually just got an email from here telling me Happy Birthday and I thought, "Man, I wonder what's going on over there these days?"

Did you have any difficulties eating those cupcakes? My stomach does not like that stuff.... LOL :P

No...not really any problem unfortunately. I wish I did!

Congrats on your loss and wow you hardly look like the same person! It IS happening over here...I gave up on OH a long time ago because I like how things are "categorized" over here. :)

Been here nearly 3 years (in Sept 2010t) and sleeved almost 3 also (Oct 2010)

Welcome back...check out the (new) Vet's Forum for those of us who are little further out from surg...

http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/forum/352-gastric-sleeve-veterans-forum-new-forum/