Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July sleevers please check in..

I had surgery 7/9 to date I have lost 40 lbs. But stalled several times, which was very frustrating. I spoke will the facilitator of our support group and found out thst I wasnt eating enough. Also needed to change up my exercise .

How many calories are you eating? Just curious I eat any where from 600 -1200 on any given day.

Update: Surgery - July 26th

HW 269

SW 248

CW 212

I am losing slow but steady. I do know that I am not getting enough calories in each day but it is a struggle for me to eat now. I am never hungry and food has lost all appeal to me. It's a work in progress.

HW: 351

SW: 328

CW: 296

Currently in my 2nd stall but I think I know what I need to do to get out of it...... More Water, more Protein and more calories. Thats what got me out of my last stall. I can do the Water without a problem but I HATE Protein shakes and I'm NEVER hungry. On another note, I have my fisrt appointment with my PCP post-op and I cant tell you how excited I am to hop on that scale!

Sleeved July 25 and down 57 pounds total - still can't eat much of anything and I never know what will make me sick. Also having trouble drinking enough. But, I'm down from a 3X to a 1X and my size 20 pants are hanging on me. Oh, and all my shoes are too big! So, it's been worth it!

Sleeved 7/22

Starting weight: 362

Surgery weight: 339

Current weight: 303

I hope to get to twoville next week. Can't even remember last time I was in the 200's. yay for the sleeve!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I finally broke my stall and started losing again after about a week of no movement or moving up. I found out that it was due to Constipation. Hopefully this isn't another false start like it was lasttime when my weight moved and then stopped 2 days later!!

I am down 39 lbs

I desperately need help with severe and I mean severe problems with constipation! I have tried everything from Miralax, FiberCon, glyerine suppositories, amongst other things! Please someone that has had problems tell me what to do!

The whole problem is I don't even have the urge to go! Anybody else like that? Sleeve date July 22nd and have only lost 20 lbs! :( :( :unsure:

I desperately need help with severe and I mean severe problems with constipation! I have tried everything from Miralax' date=' FiberCon, glyerine suppositories, amongst other things! Please someone that has had problems tell me what to do!

The whole problem is I don't even have the urge to go! Anybody else like that? Sleeve date July 22nd and have only lost 20 lbs! :( :( :unsure: [/quote']

When was the last time you "went"?

Sleeved July 15

Date of surgery 253

Current weight 210

43 pounds in 2 months!!

You look great, fantastic progress! I need to get brave and post pics soon :)

I had surgery 7/9 to date I have lost 40 lbs. But stalled several times' date=' which was very frustrating. I spoke will the facilitator of our support group and found out thst I wasnt eating enough. Also needed to change up my exercise .[/quote']

I see, to stalling a lot, not sure if I am eating too much (seems hard to believe) or not enough. It's a tough balance.

SW- 267

Surgery 7/15 - 251

Current - 206

I desperately need help with severe and I mean severe problems with constipation! I have tried everything from Miralax, FiberCon, glyerine suppositories, amongst other things! Please someone that has had problems tell me what to do!

The whole problem is I don't even have the urge to go! Anybody else like that? Sleeve date July 22nd and have only lost 20 lbs! :( :( :unsure:

Try generic Colace take two and it will work! If not try an enema.

Hi. Surgery 7/30 224 lbs. CW 198. Can't eat much of anything. I developed issues with dairy, really sick all the time. Protein Drinks make me sick as heck now. Was very constipated for the first month. I used the Good Belly probiotic. If you try it, do it close to the weekend or when you can stay home. It's like drinking a trillion tiny scrub brushes. It worked too well for me in just two doses. :). I hope I can start getting calories in. I haven't lost anything this week, likely because I'm only getting about 200 calories a day. Sigh.