Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My protein bar rankings

The nutrition facts of the Quest differ with the flavors. Some use sugar alcohols while flavors don't. They range in calories, etc also.

Oh yeah victory chocolate chip cookie dough bars are my new favorite! Stats: 200 cal 6 fat 28 carb 20 Fiber 8 sugar and 21 Protein

(Fiddle, hope you don't mind if I jump in and ask another question related to Protein bars.)

Where do you all buy your Protein Bars?

I was looking around online and found that http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/ has great deals on Protein Bars and other things, too. The Quest bars that I normally buy are a few dollars cheaper than I usually pay. I found out there is a store in my area so I am going to check it out. This company also guarantees the cheapest price and if you find something cheaper they will give you 5% off of the price.

I buy my bars from Vitamin Shoppe for Quest bars and target or Safeway for pure bars. I order nu go slim bars from Amazon.com. I guess everything could be ordered from Amazon, but I heard that Protein bars are sometimes iffy depending on how long they sit in warehouses. At least I know they are going to be fresh if I buy local retail.

The Quest bars, off the shelf, are nothing to write home about. But put them in the microwave for 20 seconds and it's like a Protein bomb brownie. Really does make a world of difference.

GNC by me had Quest Bars 1st box 25% off and if you bought 2nd box of same flavor 50% off so averaged to 20.00 per box. Not sure if it was just this week or not.

I will only eat Quest bars because when you read the ingredients, they have the fewest amount and it is all understandable. Only other one like it is the Simple Bar but they don't have enough Protein. Other major plus is Quest bars have 17grams of much needed fiber. Also, Quest bars only have between 3-5 net carbs. All the rest have 17-25 carbs. GNC has buy 2 get one free plus a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $20. So 9 bars for just a little over $10. I keep going in a few times a week. I usually buy directly from Quest but a box of 12 is $25. The GNC deal right now can't be beat. New white chocolate raspberry are delicious!