Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

44yrs sleeved june 24.

Post surgery weight 257.

7 weeks post weight 215lbs

We're the same date & you're a year younger than me!

Highest weight: 301

Two weeks before surgery :282

Day of surgery: 273

Yesterday August 16th: 242

How are you doing on your diet. Happy 2months I lost 51 lbs now.

Ohhhh wow!!! I didnt even realize it was the 24th yesterday! I gotta take a new pic! ;)

It's so good to hear from you! Iam at a stall right now. I haven't been working out like I should. Only 2 times last week. I did however get the new Beach Body "T25" & watched it tonight & I think it's doable!!!

I am at 242-243lbs bouncing back and forth the past 2 weeks. (Had my cycle in there so that's probably why the stall)

Since day of surgery, I am down 40lbs.

How are you? I find it hard some days wanting to eat.

Can't wait to hear from you!!!

I'm 45 sleeved on July 24 also.

I'm still having some right side pain and trying to get enough food Protein in, stopped Isopure this week and doing one injury shake until they run out.

What type of exercise are you doing?

Start weight 215

Current weight 187

Hi,

I was sleeved on June 26.

Highest weight -341

Current weight - 292 as of last week.

I still struggle with vomiting and nausea, and had to have 2 scopes, but getting better. I have lost a total of 49 lbs as of last week. I don't get on the scale every day or week. I am focused on getting my eating and drinking goals down. Congrats to all of you June sleevers.

I'm 45 sleeved on July 24 also.

I'm still having some right side pain and trying to get enough food Protein in' date=' stopped Isopure this week and doing one injury shake until they run out.

What type of exercise are you doing?

Start weight 215

Current weight 187[/quote']

I just ran out of shake mix this morning! I need to get more, that's what I have for Breakfast then around 10:30 I need energy and eat a Quest bar. lunch is usually 1 string cheese & a yogurt. I drink lots of crystal light. dinner lately is another Quest bar, or some other meat (tuna , chicken) or small portion of whatever I fix for hubby & son.

As far as exercise, I haven't been doing it 5times a week like my P.T. recommended. I've only done 2 times a week of the tread mill walking for 30 minutes. I get my ♥ rate up to 131.& I feel like I wanna die when I am done.

My hips have been killing me for two weeks now. Not sure why, but I go for an adjustment tomorrow. Hope that helps me feel better.

I probably need to eat more, but I have no real desire. I am allergic to fresh fruits & fresh veggies do it's hard. I have to cook them. I do Protein first and then not hungary, so I don't even bother to cook any.

What about you?

This week I've walked one day. It was the first week for the kids to go back to school. My husband will buy a treadmill for my birthday. So I can get my exercise in.

Hello fellow 40-somethings! I'm 43 and was sleeved on July 24th. I have lost about 40 lbs so far and even though I can get my Proteins in, I do still struggle to get my 64 oz of fluids in daily. I do exercise about 3-5 days a week by either walking or using my Wii Fit.

Hello fellow 40-somethings! I'm 43 and was sleeved on July 24th. I have lost about 40 lbs so far and even though I can get my Proteins in' date=' I do still struggle to get my 64 oz of fluids in daily. I do exercise about 3-5 days a week by either walking or using my Wii Fit.[/quote']

I was having the same issue. I now do a Protein shake for Breakfast, Quest Protein Bar around 10:30 am, lunch I have 2-3 oz. Of chicken breast or tuna, dinner same thing or another Quest bar Snacks I eat 2-4 sugar free popsicles. For fulids, I've been able to get the minimum 64oz this way. I know it's not ideal, but I'm not getting dehydrated anymore & I'm able to get Protein in. Weight is dropping now since i've been doing this . HW 301 SW 286 CW 234.

I was having the same issue. I now do a Protein Shake for breakfast' date=' Quest Protein Bar around 10:30 am, lunch I have 2-3 oz. Of chicken breast or tuna, dinner same thing or another Quest bar Snacks I eat 2-4 sugar free popsicles. For fulids, I've been able to get the minimum 64oz this way. I know it's not ideal, but I'm not getting dehydrated anymore & I'm able to get Protein in. Weight is dropping now since i've been doing this . HW 301 SW 286 CW 234.[/quote']

I am so proud of you! How do you feel physically?

I am so proud of you! How do you feel physically?

Thanks! I had my 3month check up just this past Tuesday & now weigh 232! I'm still sleepy when I get home from work. Not sure why. I upped my B12 to 2500mcg & felt more energy for about a week. Now not so much. :(

Thanks! I had my 3month check up just this past Tuesday & now weigh 232! I'm still sleepy when I get home from work. Not sure why. I upped my B12 to 2500mcg & felt more energy for about a week. Now not so much. :(

Hello just wanted to check to see how you are doing. We should be getting close to our 4month post op. How is your Protein intake?