Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have a friend that is telling me she is going to try a gastric bypass alternative by Roca Labs. Apparently it claims to simulate the gastric bypass sense of fullness by swallowing it. Has anyone heard of or used this? I haven't heard of this but would like to talk her out of it if anyone has any negative experience they can share

I thought it was. I just wanted personal stories to share with her.

Yep. I wished I had saved my 200+ dollars. You have to mix this powder with Water and drink it before your meals. The longer it sits, the thicker it gets ( like Metamucil ). Awful, I didn't make it past day two.

I thought it was. I just wanted personal stories to share with her.

Sorry, I will hold my answers for things that I have tried or fallen for.. :D

Somebody must have fallen for it other than Mimistar. I probably would have if I had heard of it before surgery. What's aother 500 bucks in the grand scheme of the Quest for the answer.

Somebody must have fallen for it other than Mimistar. I probably would have if I had heard of it before surgery. What's aother 500 bucks in the grand scheme of the Quest for the answer.

I recommend a good old fashioned google search to find tons of stories. Search the blogs if you can.

I do this for my clients using special software but oh! Look what I found by simply entering roca labs scam!

https://www.google.com/search?q=roca+labs+scams&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

Oh and if you see positive stories? Run a DNS search and see who owns the domain. And then see what dates most of them were posted. They'll all have started after a certain date. (When they hired a professional).

From a professional's POV, I can tell you right now, these guys had to hire a reputation management company to seed the reviews with positives. That Wordpress site? Exactly what rep mgmt marketing companies do. And you'd only hire them if your organic search revealed TONs of posts about scams from simply entering the term roca labs. It's a way to fiddle with search results and tons of companies charge a lot of money for these services. You wouldn't pay it unless you had a lot of bad press.

Trust me on this one, I do this for a living. I know what clients have to do if they have a bad product.

Guilty here used it a few times for a few days got headaches . They also do not allow you to comment on them negatively tell her to do her homework I go with laura-ven on this one treadmill is a much better solution

I read last night that when you purchase from them you are agreeing that you will not post anywhere in any form that their product doesn't work for you or caused harm or legal remedies blah blah blah. Sounds very reputable lol. Thanks for the links gamergirl. Going to click now.