Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just wondering if it's "normal" to be excited to go to your appointments? My first with my surgeon is on Thursday and I can hardly wait.

I'm making lists of questions, prepping paperwork, staying organized. All I can think about is my sleeve and how excited I am for this chapter of my life!

I know that i am going to learn and grow, that there will be challenges, and that there's no going back. Just wondering if anyone else felt like there was finally a light at the end of the tunnel?

I think it's completely normal! I did the same thing and I think I'm better prepared for it. I lurked on this site for months before I even went to the doc's office for the first time. It helped me know what the ups and downs of this process can be. I also began dietary changes over a few months so that by the time I went to the office for my initial appointments I was off my diet soda habit and had essentially kicked my sugar addiction (I still cheat a little)...

Keep up the enthusiasm! And yes, the light at the end of the tunnel for me was seeing the amazing results of the surgery by reading the tickers of the great people here. :) I can't wait til mine shows a little UMPH with significant weight gone and an improved BMI!

Milinka lol I feel the same way I must have look at my paperwork at least 50 times, I have to wait until the 12 of this month.

I have started to ween myself off if pop as well so that it will not be so hard later on.

I feel the same way.. But I have found if I get to into everything like I was a few weeks ago (on this site ALL the time, constantly emailing the doctors and insurance, calling them to) I was extremely stressed out. I never allowed myself to decompress and think about other things.. Now that I have taken a breather (went on mini vacation and banned myself from the site for a week) I feel much better.. I now know everything will happen I just have to give it time..

Take care..

Just wondering if it's "normal" to be excited to go to your appointments? My first with my surgeon is on Thursday and I can hardly wait.

I'm making lists of questions' date=' prepping paperwork, staying organized. All I can think about is my sleeve and how excited I am for this chapter of my life!

I know that i am going to learn and grow, that there will be challenges, and that there's no going back. Just wondering if anyone else felt like there was finally a light at the end of the tunnel?[/quote']

I agree I am excited as well and I am looking forward to my journal as well.

I'm excited as well!!! I can't wait to see the real ME!! Next week will make my 4th month visit. Per my insurance I have to be monitored by a nutritionist for 6 months prior to approval. I have been journaling, exercising and researching everyday. I have also, discord that caffeine can help firm your legs and the tone of your skin. Certain lotions include caffeine in their products higher quality lotions. I hope everyone is doing well.

Stay inspired to be inspired!

I just got approved my surgery date is Dec. 11. I can't wait I feel blessed. I'm almost finished stalking up my pantry. God is good all of the time!