Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

HELLO ALL! Today's :update: :

B: 1 Atkins vanilla shake

snack:: Light yoplait smoothie w/ 1 scoop whey protein

lunch:: guess????? yup...a chocolate shake

snack: (Skipped it) :omg: wasn't hungry

dinner: chinese rice...(light soy sauce, light peanut oil, cabbage, 1 egg, onions, sesame seeds, chicken breast) YYUUMMMYYY!!!!

snack:: yoplait light key lime flavored yogurt

64 ounces of water/crystal lite...

30 minutes of kick boxing...:faint:

now, a :o and to bed...

i'm on :flame:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep uo the GREAT WORK everyone!!!!! Have an awesome night!!!

WOW I really enjoyed reading all the post. You guys are doing an inedible job encouraging each other. That is what it is all about. Keep it up; we can motivate some serious pounds off of each other.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Avilla I applaud you, that is what I am here for. To get in your head and make you move it. Come on girl 1 pound down is GREAT!!!! Your body has a lot of adjusting to do to lose a pound so give it some positive words of encouragement. When the scale doesn’t say what you want it to say. Kick it up a notch, if you do 30 minutes of exercise, later that day run up and down the stairs a few times and get that heart rate up for a few minutes each day.

Ariel walking around campus is great exercise. Do you have a pedometer to see how many steps you are walking? Great job on staying away from that pizza. If you have difficulty with finding things to eat on mushies just ask somebody or check the food section. Keep up the great work.

Morning great job on posting your food and calories. What about the Cadbury ….calories please? Keep up your streaking and you will see that scale go down.

Morning I saw that about the Water. I heard that before because that is not the first time it has happened. A personal trainer told me that you should just drink Water all down, not guzzle it.

Morning I see you have a lot on your plate (no pun). Pray on the situation first and look at the positive at all times. I am here for when you want to babble. You have my number, just call me.

Niecyrenee great job on the water. Keep on drinking because dehydration just messes with all your organs. I hope you got your dancing in.

Kathyb CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 40 POUND LOST!!! WOOOHOOO!!! I am happy to see your are motivated and walking the walk…Get It!!!!

Bandida Great job on posting your food. I am so happy to see you got some exercise in.

Kareyquilts Great job!!!!! No I did not see the MOVIE popcorn. Hey you may need to talk to your doctor about your energy level. Journal your food, exercise, water and your moods and how you feel so your doctor can help you out. You may need some blood work done to see if you are getting all your nutrients. Maybe you need to smile a little more. LOL

Reeizbooje Big HUGGGSSSS to you for sticking with your work out and see pass the scale. Keep it going and that scale will move down and your so will your clothes sizes. LOL

:clap2: :clap2: Good Morning fellow Bandsters..Just wanted to poke in and say Good Morning and Keep up the AWESOME work!!! I have to go do my daily rituals....Mom's taxi, walking, and work...I'll post more later today....Thanks for all the support!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!:clap2: :clap2:

People we have to put EVERYTHING together to make it work and do it EVERYDAY!!! You can’t do 1 thing today and not tomorrow then at the end of the week complain that nothing is working.

WORD FOR THE DAY …..CONSISTENCY (the ability to maintain a particular standard or repeat a particular task with minimal variation)

People Exercise Everyday it is not an option. Eat right, if you don’t know what to eat, ask for help.

Measurements- I need everyone to take measurements. Take as many as possible but take your waist if nothing else. We can’t let the scale always determine our mood for the day or week. The scale can make us eat wrong or not exercise out of discouragement but we have to learn how to get pass that to get to our goals. ARE YOU LISTENING!!!!!

I do want you guys to start tracking your weight loss. If you can do it weekly great. If bi weekly or monthly is what you can do, I’ll take it. We know what to do and now we need to see what we are doing. ENCOURGEMENT is what we need and will give to make this journey. It is not easy so if you fall off please, please, please ask for help. If you go MIA we are going to come looking for you to pick you up, throw you over a shoulder and run with you. We are going to make it to Spring TOGETHER!!!!

BOOYAAAAAA

Okay, okay, I am back no longer MIA.....I had a gain last week of 3 pounds :angry and got all depressed, but needed you all to PM me to remind me how I need to be on this board/thread and get my butt back in gear.

Today is a new day....I will try to do the following today:

• Drink at least 82 oz Water today
  • Exercise for 30 minutes on treadmill
  • Write every bite down that goes into my mouth:hungry:
  • Track my food diary for Weight watchers.
  • Quit beating myself up for the gain last week.:deadhorse: :cry
  • Come to this board for inspiration and encouragement. :computer:
  • Realize I need you people and this board for my daily motivation and inspiration. Thanks Sarge! :o

Bandida keep doing what you are doing, you are a real motivator.

LapBandFan Welcome Back. Your plan sound great, just remember...... WORD FOR THE DAY …..CONSISTENCY (the ability to maintain a particular standard or repeat a particular task with minimal variation)

Good to see you back Lapbandfan...I know its going to be hard to keep going if the scales arent moving or if they move in the wrong direction...I have been reminded many times of this and it is very depressing...We just have to pick ourselves up and move forward knowing that these things are going to happen...I speak from the heart to you, to everyone and mostly to myself!! Push forward and hold your head up high

so I'm checking in. Saturday I did the gazelle twice and had all my Water. Sunday I had over 80oz of water and did the dishes, made dinner and cleaned our bedroom (laundry everywhere!!!) and did several loads of laundry. I think I got exercise in. hahaha

I'm glad to be a part of this group!!!

Welcome back LapBandFan!!! Glad to see you! There will always be the ups and downs of this process. Keep your chin up because we're here for you!

Josette, I love my gazelle!!! I was wondering how long you are spending on yours at a time and what speed your going at...I do pretty good at 30-35 minutes at an average of 2.2-2.5...I have decided to stop keeping track of my distance and just do my 30-35 minutes tho

Checkin In...

This weekend was a productive one! I saw the scale go down 1 lb! :) It was the pound I gained after my unfill and was actually able to get things in but I still count it as a success!

So far today:

Walked 1 mile

20 oz. of Water

Protein Shake for Breakfast

Today we are having a carry-in lunch at work but I will be strong!! Our Biggest Loser competition is offically starting today and this year, I am going to win!!!:o

Keep moving everyone, we are doing great!!

Good Morning Fellow Campers

It is so nice to see all your smiling faces!!

So hows the STEAKING going? Where are the STREAKERS? Post and let us know how the STREAK is going.

Bandida: You, my darlin', kicked butt yesterday!! Keep up the good work!

Teresita: "Inedible"? must be a freudian slip or something :o

Kathyb: way to go girlfriend

LapBandFan: so glad you are back, you were missed. When you are struggling a little the LAST thing you should do is leave. We are here for the good AND bad. Great plan for today.

Josette: Wow! 80 ounces! No wonder you had to clean the bathroom...because you probably used it so much! :) (oops, now I see you said bedroom:speechles )

Neicy- good job on the scale moving down!! And great start for today!

My plan for today-

shake for breakfast

Mexican for lunch

chicken and veggies for dinner

walk, walk, walk, do my streaking

I am treating myself to a reasonable but YUMMY luch today because tomorrow I GET MY FILL !!!!

Hey all!!

Wow everyone sounds like they are doing great! I tracked all my food all weekend on fitday. Didn't exercise though....I have a really bad cough and when my breathing starting to pick up I started coughing too hard so I took the weekend off to recover. The good news is that after almost 3 weeks of no weight loss, I lost 5 pounds this week so I'm thrilled with that. Plans for the day.

Cottage cheese and fruit for breakfast

Lentil Soup for lunch cuz I need the Fiber

Gym this afternoon

32 oz down 32 more to go

Fish and veggies for supper

turkey pepperoni and veggies for snack.< /p>

Have a great day all!

HI GUYS!

Just checking in. Having a rough couple of days. Had my 3rd fill on Thursday last week.. just 0.5cc's. I was pretty tight before but could eat around 2cups so I thought just a little.... here's the problem: was okay Friday (stayed on liquids 24hrs like they tell me to after a fill) Saturday up to today- can't keep anything down at all untill right before bedtime!! I am choking on Soup right now. Everything causes pain. Do you think I need an unfill?? I hate to do that cause I want to loose so much. Why only loosens up in the evening? Doesn't make sense to me???? Should I tough it out a few more days?? Liquids are fine.. but thats it. Sometimes junk is okay too.......why is that??? I ate a small bag of fritos on Sunday no problem.. just chewed really good. Today though, I can't tolerate the veggies in the soup!! What do you guys think??

Okiefamily - I did the stair all weekend. Couldn't hardly bend over to put on my shoes this morning!!!:clap2:

Turner24

Turner... I would get a small unfill. Me and a lot of other people experience the tightness in the morning and the looseness in the evening. When I first got my current fill I couldn't even drink milk in the morning but Water went down fine. I then started drinking hot tea in the morning and the heat helped open me up faster but I couldn't eat until afternoon. I always seemed to forget that after each fill you have to learn how to eat all over again. I had to learn all over again what I could and couldn't have and how much to chew it. With each fill I've had to chew more and more and take smaller and smaller bites.

Good luck!