Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Hey all,

Yesterday was a good day all round.

Cottage cheese and fruit for Breakfast

Lentil Soup for lunch

Uhmm next to nothing for supper because the pork chop got stuck right at the beginning

A cup of veggies with dip

1 Piece of turkey pepperoni

1 bite of vanilla ice cream...1 bite!

got all my Water in and ended up staying home again because of my cold but did 30 runs up and down my stairs in my house....in three sets of 10. I'm also doing crunches at night because I'm really scared of what my stomach is going to look like at the end of this. Husband is also hiding my scale because I'm being ridiculous about weighing so from now on I only get the scale on Monday morning.

P.S. I don't think that skim milk counts for water but try adding a flavor packet like crystal light to it....that helps a ton of people get all their water in.

Have a great day all!

Avilla go delete all that space in your signature block. Is that gain from last Tuesday or yesterday?

Ok Teresita, this signature line is just for you girl!!!!!!!! The moderator fixed it for me...yipee

I NEED A SLAP TO GET DRINKING MY WATER! :bored I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT!!:paranoid .

Do you like the Crystal Light little packets? I don't like some of them, but the lemonade one is pretty good. It helps break up the boringness of Water.< /span>

Girl you have gone from 3 hundreds to 2 hundreds.

Yep, and I am praying for the 100's one day too...I will be totally happy with anything under 200...My surgeon actually gave me a figure on what I ought to be able to lose with the band and it was still over 200...I refuse to think that I cant lose anymore than what he estimated

Let me go ahead and do most of my check in for today so far

45 ounces of water

20 ounces of green tea with honey and lemon

8 ounces chocolate whey (breakfast)

4.5 ounces of salad with shredded turkey and cheese, light ranch (lunch)

2 ounces of salad and half a pork chop (planned dinner)

35 minutes workout on the gazelle (planned workout that will get done when i get home from work)

I actually have no problem drinking Water. I get in plenty of water because I require myself to drink 4 bottles with 20 oz in each per day. I just like drinking skim milk and was wondering if it'd count since it's so watered down anyways. I like the protien and Vitamins it gives me.

Good afternoon ladies...Hope you've had a wonderful day!!

Josette~ :rose: My deepest condolences on the loss of your mom...I'm so sorry to hear about your mom's friend. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. My mom had cancer a few years back and I know how devestating it can be.:unlove:..(she's in remision, but has other health issues now...that's another story, for another day..) I hope all goes well...Keep me posted! You should keep your thoughts positive and your spirits high...She's gonna need you there for her when she gets through today....:huggie:

Turner 24~ I mix the crystal light packets...I will put peach ice tea with lemonade...or friut punch and lemonade...That helps alot, because I too HATE WATER!!! Although, now that I excercise I drink it a little better..my body kinda asks for it...weird..I know! :)

Mourning Funeral~Ouch:eek: !!!!! I hope it's not painful... I have 3 herniated disc and stenosis of the spine...I know a little about back pain....:faint: I hope you get better soon...Keep those arm crunches comming....:clap2:

Avilla~GREAT JOB so far...Keep it up!! I'm wit' ya GIRL!!!!:clap2: :)

EVERYONE ELSE~KEEP IT COMMING!!!!!:clap2:

My day:

B: Ensure High Protein Vanilla milkshake

S; South Beach high Protein Bar (YUCKKKK!!!) I brought it at the mall while walking...

L: Tortilla Soup and diet coke (I reeeaalllyyy needed a soda....) I think it was my last one for a while....

s: cup of light soy milk w/ whey protein

D; not sure yet.....

I WALKED 4 MILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm planning on my kick boxing again tonight....

I've had 34 Ounces of Water (crystal light so far)

SMOOCHES!!!!!:kiss2:

Bandida, you have such a good attitude and are such a great inspiration to us all...I can only hope that when I grow up to be just like you...lol

Bandida, you have such a good attitude and are such a great inspiration to us all...I can only hope that when I grow up to be just like you...lol

lol!!! Thanks... but I still have A LOT of growing up to do...You guys insipre me to have a GREAT attitude!!! If it wasn't for this site and myspace..I'd be going INSANE :huggie:!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK :whoo:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rose: :clap2::) :clap2: :) :clap2::) :clap2:

Hi guys...home from getting my first fill. It wasn't too bad. It hurt only a little but felt really weird, really the first time I noticed the port and band. I got 4cc's in my 10cc band. They said I probably wouldn't have any real restriction yet, but we'll see. I hope I get a little at least. I had some victories today. The first one was that I just knew I had gained weight but I hadn't gained any at all and had even lost a pound!!! Also, I forgot my blood pressure medicine today but my blood pressure was good, wondering if the 34 pounds is already having an effect on it. Another success, I went to Catherines and was actually able to fit in a pair of jeans (not the elastic kind either). I haven't been in a pair of jeans in I don't know how long!!! So all in all I had a GREAT DAY! I was also relieved to find out that if I don't have restriction by thursday they will see me again on tuesday for another fill!!

Hi guys...home from getting my first fill. It wasn't too bad. It hurt only a little but felt really weird, really the first time I noticed the port and band. I got 4cc's in my 10cc band. They said I probably wouldn't have any real restriction yet, but we'll see. I hope I get a little at least. I had some victories today. The first one was that I just knew I had gained weight but I hadn't gained any at all and had even lost a pound!!! Also, I forgot my blood pressure medicine today but my blood pressure was good, wondering if the 34 pounds is already having an effect on it. Another success, I went to Catherines and was actually able to fit in a pair of jeans (not the elastic kind either). I haven't been in a pair of jeans in I don't know how long!!! So all in all I had a GREAT DAY! I was also relieved to find out that if I don't have restriction by thursday they will see me again on tuesday for another fill!!

:wow2: :clap2: :wow2::clap2: :wow2::clap2: :wow2: :rose:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Keep up the AWESOME WORK!!!!! See..it's the posts like tis one that make me feel like this is the right thing for me..Maybe my needle phobia:eek: :huggie: will ease a little ...smooches...:kiss2:

Your doing wonderful!!! 34 lbs can have a big effect on your body and your mind!!! Before long you might be off the medication all together..I am proud of you!!

I thought this went well with all of us!!! Let's keep it real!!! We are all in this together!!

You are friendly, kind and caring

Sensitive, loyal and understanding

Humorous, fun, secure and true

Always there... yes that's you.

Special, accepting, exciting and wise

Truthful and helpful, with honest advice

Confiding, forgiving, cheerful and bright

Yes that's you... not one bit of spite.

You're one of a kind, different from others

Generous, charming, but not one that smothers

Optimistic, thoughtful, happy and game

But not just another... in the long chain.

Appreciative, warm and precious like gold

Our friendship won't tarnish or ever grow old

You'll always be there, I know that is true

I'll always be here... always for you.

Smooches....:kiss2:

I am going to go ahead and confess to not making it to my workout yesterday. I had all intentions of doing so but by the time I got home I had such a Migraine that I went to lay down when I got home. I begged my dh to go and get me some meds at the store and on his way home got into a small fender bender so I felt terrible due to him running a begged errand for me at the time. But I will be back on track today hopefully! I am hoping to keep the migraine under control and working out only makes it start throbbing to no end...On a good note, I lost the .5 lb that I had gained and lost another .5...So today I am at 54 lbs

Good Morning Avilla, great job on your .5 lost. LOL I just love you. It took you 1 day to lose.5 and it took me all week to lose 1 pound. LOL

Hey I lost 1 pound!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO