Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Good Morning Avilla, great job on your .5 lost. LOL I just love you. It took you 1 day to lose.5 and it took me all week to lose 1 pound. LOL

Hey I lost 1 pound!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

Back at ya girl!!! Mine just fluctuates so bad there is just no telling from 1 day to another what my weight is going to be. Wish I had a chrystal ball or something! I dont want to think about mine too hard or I might turn around and find what I thought I had lost..lol

Everyone's weight fluctuates all day long. It depends on the moon, the tide, the day, the people you are around, your pressure, your food, your exercise, your liver, your world and everything else. LOL :D :biggrin1:

So we are not going to focus on the scale daily but that we are doing the Bandster thing and move forward.:humble: :(

Helllooooooo

Julestwo Great job on joining the gym. How’s it coming along, are we making the 5 times a week?

Morning I’m sorry to hear about your back. I’m happy to hear you are still moving the hand weights. Be careful.

Turner24 Where’s your Water? I don’t see it in your hand? Great job on the treadmill, walk off those pounds.

Joseete great job on the water just be sure to count the calories of the milk….does skim milk have calories? Ewwwww you go girl, you are so healthy ewwww Thanks for the reminder buy extra batteries when I get my scale from Walmart.< /span>

Time2live you are have taken the streaking to a whole new level. Sick and all and you are running the stairs 30 times in sets of 10’s WOW

Avilla I love your new signature he he he it is beautiful and I love the numbers.

Bandida you are doing an AMAZING job!!!! 4 miles is wonderful, keep it going.

Oakiefamily congratulations on your 1 pound lost, your blood pressure and your jeans WOOOOWWWW!!!!

I’m telling you guys if we keep up this effort we will Reach Everyone of Our Goals in a timely manner. I am sooooo proud. You guys are so inspirational and motivating.:(

They say confession is good for the soul....here goes...I think I have a mental problem as I self-sabatoge myself alot lately. I know what to do to make my body lose weight but I somehow manage to make it a day or two following good band diet/exercise/water rules then a little demon appears and I end up cheating on my diet... First confession, I did not workout yesterday; 2nd confession, I ate a pack of reece Peanut Butter cups candy last night and a brownie! What is WRONG with me?!?! :cry :heh: :( I was on my way to the YMCA to get my workout in and stopped off shopping and never made it. Am I a Fruitloop or what?

I got so mad at myself for screwing up my diet again. I am so crazy for doing these things.

I did manage to get all my Water in yesterday, big-deal, did not counteract the calories and fat in that candy and brownie I ate.....Anyone else have this self-sabatoge disorder? :think I know God has not blessed me to have come this far in losing 140 pounds at one point after the band to mess it up now.

Suggestions please!

Good Morning Campers!

I'd like to thank Bandida, Avilla, Teresita and everyone for their kind words re: my little victories!

Avilla-migraines suck!! Way to go on the weight loss.

You too! Teresita

LapBandFan- so you screwed up-SO WHAT! You have obviously been doing things right most of the time to lose 140 pounds! So don't, I repeat DO NOT beat yourself up. Just make today a good day! and getting your Water in is a big deal!

I am going to get in all my water today!!!!

Don't feel bad. Yesterday seemed to be a bad day for a lot of us. I had to goto the funeral home for visitation of a long lost friends grandfather. The funeral home happened to be the one we had my brothers at back in 1982. It just brought up memories and I came home and had a small plate of baked ziti (hubby surprised me with dinner ready when I got home. YAY!) and then I had a bowl of ice cream! But... I got my Water in! hahaha. I went to bed early without exercise. I'll try harder today!

just wanted to tell you guys I love ya all because you're so supportive and I've belonged to a couple groups on lapbandtalk since i joined and this one keeps me coming back. Thanks for being so GREAT!

Ladies, thanks so far for your responses and encouragement. I too, like you, am glad you all are here for me too for support!

New plan of action:

• Stop looking back at past mistakes and yesterday's goof up.
  • Exercise 30 minutes on treadmill here at home (no time for club today)
  • Drink 84 oz water
  • Journal all my food
  • Look at this pic of myself before my band and make myself say "Band saved my life, I can keep on" (see pic below)
  • Come to this board often throughout the day for motivation and support.

Lap Band we are right there with you. We confess in other places sometimes *cough my journal* LOL We all slip but dwelling on it is not going to get us where we need to go. So you are doing the right thing by making a plan and I'm sure we will be piggy backing off your plan. LOL Great job on the Water yesterday. You satisfied a craving or some stress and now you are moving forward. You have done a marvelous job and we can learn a lot from you. Thank you for being hones and sharing.

Here's mine I did good at work as I see it. I had 700 calories while here, slimfast, michelina frozen meal and butterfinger thingy. Went home and had a bowl of ceral, ran an errand and had some loaded fries from Checkers, a small baked chicken thigh when I got back home. After tops I had a McD sundae, went to Safeway bought and ate some grapes, at home at some pizza thingys from Michelinas frozen stuff and a butterfinger thingy. It was wrong but today is a new day. I went to the gym and I am trying to get in as many extra steps as possible. I need to lose 3 pounds to get below 370 and I know I can't do it eating that kind of stuff EVERYDAY. I am 13 pounds away from a 100 pound lost. I am going to do this by February. I have already claimed it and it is mine.

Yeahhhh

Josette it is a new day baby. We love you so smile today. Keep on drinking that water and skim milk. LOL

So far so good on the exercising 5 times a week. It has only been 2 days so far this week, but I am sure it will keep up. I am dropping the weight, so I have a lot of motivation. I am going on a cruise in March during Spring Break. I want to lose as much as I can by then. Going to the gym is helping SO much. It has boosted my weightloss.

You all are a great motivation. I am really enjoying this thread. Thanks for letting me join you guys.

God afternoon ladies ~

:DLapBAndFan..Teresita and everyone else is right!! You've done so well and have come such a long wayy...it can only get better!!! We all have our bad days, but we jump back up and keep on going!!so.....GET UP!!! and GET GOING!!!!!:clap2: We KNOW you can do it!

julestwu~Thats AWESOME!!! 5 pounds...YOU GO GIRL!!! Keep up the hard work!!:clap2:

kareyquilts~Water aerobics..cool! Keep those calories and pounds burning offffffff......!!!:clap2:

Teresita, Teresita, teresita...NO MORE THINGYS for you!!!!! You can do this...I KNOW YOU CAN!!!!!:D :Banane48: :clap2:

Josette~I'm sorry about your loss...Keep your spirits high and your thoughts positive!!!! It wll all:huggie: work out!!!!

Avilla~ I hope you feel better....and I hope your husband is ok...You'll do better today..I KNOW IT!!!!! :clap2:

As for my day so far...

B; Atkins vanilla

S: Luna Lemon Zest bar (YUCK! it tasted like tuna and lemon)

L: 1/4 cup of Onion pie (YUMMY)

1 atkins chocolate shake

Don't know about the rest of the day yet...

I've had 42 ounces of liquids

I walked 2.675 miles

and the biggest news...I LOST 2.5 MORE POUNDS!!!!!! HOLY SH....!!!! I'M JJUMPING FOR JOY!!!!

YOU guys are awesome.:whoo:.you keep me motivated and clear minded....THANKS YOU RRROOOCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2:

I dohave to say this..If I can do this..you all can! Iwas the laziest person you could ever imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( smooches...:kiss2:

No Bandida I was the laziest person. I had 459 pounds to prove it. Although, people would be amazed at how much I did in a day or how fast I could move all those pounds. LOL

julestwu we appreciate you and all that you are doing. Seeing others succedd makes it real and attainable. So thank you for being a part of all of us.

God afternoon ladies ~

:DLapBAndFan..Teresita and everyone else is right!! You've done so well and have come such a long wayy...it can only get better!!! We all have our bad days, but we jump back up and keep on going!!so.....GET UP!!! and GET GOING!!!!!:clap2: We KNOW you can do it!

julestwu~Thats AWESOME!!! 5 pounds...YOU GO GIRL!!! Keep up the hard work!!:clap2:

kareyquilts~Water aerobics..cool! Keep those calories and pounds burning offffffff......!!!:clap2:

Teresita, Teresita, teresita...NO MORE THINGYS for you!!!!! You can do this...I KNOW YOU CAN!!!!!:D :Banane48: :clap2:

Josette~I'm sorry about your loss...Keep your spirits high and your thoughts positive!!!! It wll all:huggie: work out!!!!

Avilla~ I hope you feel better....and I hope your husband is ok...You'll do better today..I KNOW IT!!!!! :clap2:

As for my day so far...

B; Atkins vanilla

S: Luna Lemon Zest bar (YUCK! it tasted like tuna and lemon)

L: 1/4 cup of Onion pie (YUMMY)

1 atkins chocolate shake

Don't know about the rest of the day yet...

I've had 42 ounces of liquids

I walked 2.675 miles

and the biggest news...I LOST 2.5 MORE POUNDS!!!!!! HOLY SH....!!!! I'M JJUMPING FOR JOY!!!!

YOU guys are awesome.:whoo:.you keep me motivated and clear minded....THANKS YOU RRROOOCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2:

I dohave to say this..If I can do this..you all can! Iwas the laziest person you could ever imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( smooches...:kiss2:

Oh hes fine...Just hurt his pride I think...Its just one of those little minor set backs that we all have to go thru and the pain of dealing with the insurance companys..But thanks for asking, that was sweet