Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

wow avilla.. is that in a 4cc band? I tried 2cc's at one point and felt like it was strangling me from the inside out. I had to get it unfilled. I'm now at 1.3 and very comfortable with it. it's perfect restriction right now.

Yep Josette, thats in my 4 cc band...He said that it was closed to about the size of a pencil lead now...I had no problem getting down the barium or Water afterwards, I just hope that I can say the same tomorrow...I am hoping that this will be the magic fill for me and take me a long way...But you never know, I might end up like you and have to be there Monday morning for an unfill but I hope not!! As for now I have that swelling feeling in the back of my throat but I am hoping it goes away by morning

Wow, everyone is doing so awesome, it's very motivating!

Yesterday I did not make it to the gym, but I did about 1 1/2 hours housework including re-arranging some furniture.

This morning I was at the gym bright and early. Actually it was so early that it was still dark! Anyway here's my activities at the gym: 30 minutes elliptical, 30 minutes treadmill

Breakfast was 1 cup Kashi Cereal with 1/2 cup low fat milk. I had a hard time getting it down, but now that it's been a while I feel like I could use a snack. I have a low carb yogurt sitting on my desk that is looking mighty tastey right now.

Well...... today we had a bring in at work and I have grazed my way to oblivion!!:hungry: I have got to be good the rest of the day.:rolleyes Okiefamily- I did the stair challenge yesterday and I am soooo sore today!! :omg: I will try very hard to get to it again today though!!

Turner24

I think i am going to have a 1cc taken out of my band. everyday and every morning anything i eat hurts... even this morning i had oatmeal...only 3 bites.... then a bad PB. also i am trying to join a gym, better to get out the house. being inside so much is not good for me.

Josette GOOD GIRL!! Yeah that was not even worth it. Good job on the Water.< /span>

Avilla that is excellent so I guess you will be sticking around and losing weight. Doctors orders!!

Great Job Oakiefamily. I did the same thing. LOL

Maysa thank you for checking in, job well done on the exercise.

Turner grazing is not a meal. GET IT TOGETHER SOLIDER, NOW GO STREAK OFF THOSE CALORIES!!

Morning I do slimfast in the morning because I am also tight in the am. Morning that would be so great if you are going to join a gym and GO.... If you are not ready for a gym yet don't do it. It will be a waste of money. Start something at home so that you have no excues about not being able to get out to get your exercise. But if you can make that commitment, GO FOR IT!!! I'm behind you 100%.

julestw Congratulations on making the commitment to get it together now instead of waiting for Spring to kick down your door.

Kareyquilts great job on the water aerobics. Keep it going.

Bandida I love the discipline of the newly banded. So fresh so clean. Welcome Aboard!!!!

Losingjustme

Teresita

MorningFuneral

OkieFamily

Turner24

Niecyrene

LapbandFan

Josette

Shellybeans

Ariel

Time2live

Mysa

Reeizbooje

Kareyquilts

Avilla

Kathyb

Cassandra

Bandida

Thanks...Although I'm still not banded (only 6 more days:clap2: ) My MD and nutritionist have made sure I've followed my post-op diet as well as the other ones they ask me to do....thanks for the encouragement!!!!:(

Cassandra Welcome Aboard all you need to do is read post #1, make the commitment to do as it says, sign it and fall in.

Everyone should read Post #113 “SparkStart Workout”

Time2Live you are doing a great job. Keep posting, you are keeping me motivating me.

Josette- thanks for the swing WEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oakiefamily STREAK CHALLENGE

Turner 24 great job!!!! You will reach your goals in no time with your work out attitude. Keep it going so it can rub off on all of us. Put your ticker in your signature block so it will come up every time you post.

Hey Avilla that was MorningFuneral with the cucumber salad. Avilla your food is looking good. Be sure to adjust calories and exercise periodically so your body does not get use to it. Great Job!!

Cassandra what is that hanging out of your mouth? Is that a coke… you said you know, HELLO how many calories was in there. Those calories could have been used on something else and we will not talk about the carbination.

Kareyquilts I am going to get my exercise kicking your butt. Food is looking good but exercise is what is going to make that body you are hoping for. I HOPE you do some exercise today. YES MAM?

Niecyrenee I am so glad to hear that you are fine. Any walking is good. Keep on peeing.

OK we got a STREAKING CHALLENGE....I SEE 3 PEOPLE IN IT. COME ONE PEOPLE, EVERYBODY STREAK TODAY!!!!!

I will be STREAKING today. I think we should atleast do this once a day if we dont get anything in. oh and I made me a protien shake, omg yummy. I am so not used to shakes but this is so good. I bought whey protien powder in chocolate. one large scoop does 8 oz and has like 110 cal, 1g sugar and like 26g protien. i put it in light soy milk. my tight band feels better. I need to get one cc out but i have to wait to get a passport to go to mexico with the new law.... so both me and my hubby will have to dish out 500 bucks....eep

Karey... I'm thinking about doing the deep Water aerobics. That sounds like fun and a lot of work! i'm going to check into that.

I have difficulty eating in the morning also. I can eat a slice of wheat toast but it takes me about one hour to eat it.

My surgeon told me he was very happy with my loss so far and my restriction. I told him most of the people banded the month I was have lost a LOT but they also are filled too tightly and PB on almost every thing they eat at every meal. He said that's not a healthy way to do it and they might be addicted to the fast moving scale but they're jeapordizing their health and the band itself.

OMG can we say OUT OF BREATHE! I went up two stairs across the porch then down two stairs then back 20 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bandida you are almost there. You are going to well, just set small goals and reach them.

Morning great job on your streaking.