Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

At least with hunting your dealing less with the stomach/groin as with the shoulder. I'm gonna miss fishing for awhile. I blue Water fish and the rod's butt is typically right in the gut.

I never thought of that. I guess you won't be able to yank on your rod for awhile.

Lol

You should be fine. I had my surgery Aug. 27 last year and I was hunting in the middle if Oct. my buddy shot a elk at the end of Oct. and I helped him pack it out. He shot it at 0830 and we did not get back to the truck until 0130 the next morning. We had to pack it straight up a hill. I had a few choice words for him around 2300. You should enjoy hunting a lot more without the extra weight to haul around. I am really looking forward to this year being down 140 pounds. Pack lots of Protein in your pack! Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

You should be fine. I had my surgery Aug. 27 last year and I was hunting in the middle if Oct. my buddy shot a elk at the end of Oct. and I helped him pack it out. He shot it at 0830 and we did not get back to the truck until 0130 the next morning. We had to pack it straight up a hill. I had a few choice words for him around 2300. You should enjoy hunting a lot more without the extra weight to haul around. I am really looking forward to this year being down 140 pounds. Pack lots of Protein in your pack! Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Pack some single serving packs of star kist tuna 2.6oz pks &now pre seasoned I just bought some for my camper

If opps darn it . when I lose 120 lbs I'll be very happy with 145 total loss

You'll be fine. 4 weeks out and I was roofing. However I'm worried about this deer season. Down 50 lbs already and hunting clothes already way to big.

Smaller and warmer clothes a must! Oh I can shop for guy stuff

Uh...yeah. Venison chili is the best.

My wife takes deer meat and soaked it in milk over night which takes the wild taste out of any wild meat which a lot of people use vinegar. But what she does is in a Wok like the Chinese uses she cuts it up in small pieces and cooks it real quick adding pepper then she makes a milk gravy and when it is done she puts it on yellow rice and it is awesome.

Did I say Jerky and brats with deer meat add a little Perrier jack cheese

Did I say Jerky and brats with deer meat add a little Perrier jack cheese

Pepper jack cheese