Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi Debbie' date='

Im right there with you I was sleeved on the 15th. I had a mental break down yesterday but that was due to PMS :/ any how its hard for me to get all the fluids down! My doc wants me to get 64oz. In this is extract hard for me. I have not yet met this goal. Congrats on your sleeve and good luck :)[/quote']

I had a mental break down yesterday:(. My husband thinks I'm nuts right now. It's hard but I know will be totally worth it. I was sleeved July 19th. I'm down 17lbs since surgery. How about you?

Sleeved on the 24th. and yes still alot of gas pain. I still can't take over 2oz at a time or I get Alot of pressure pain. Hopeing to get on pureed food on my followup visit on Wednesday.

Is any of my fellow July sleevers having the same problem I am. I have been at the same weight for 3 days. I try to remember to have all 5 meals and I do exercise at least 3-4 days a week.

I was sleeved on July 16th. The first week I was dropping about 2 pounds a day!! I was super excited, but since then, I haven't really lost anything. I have been stuck at 15 pounds weight loss for a few days now. I went out of town this weekend and was super excited to get home and weigh, but I had actually gained a pound! WHAT!??!! I haven't been working out up until this point, but I am definitely hitting the gym this afternoon. I am ready for things to pick up again!

Sleeved on July 22. Came home on Wednesday. Really no pain. Some occasional gas discomfort but nothing bad. I was getting all my Protein in yesterday. Still trying to get all my liquid in though. Working on it every minute. A little emotional today. All of a sudden weeping over I don't know what. Not much of a crier' date=' so not liking this at all. My poor hubby keeps asking what he can do. Does the emotional stuff go away soon?

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

I pray it does. I have been emotional too. I know everyday will get better.

Sleeved on July 26th. 3 days post op. each day its getting easier. Gas pains are subsiding and I'm gaining some energy back. Was able to have a Protein Shake for Breakfast and 4oz of broth with 8oz of Isopure for lunch! I'm losing about 2lbs a day since surgery! I'm sure that'll slow down but I'm hoping the steady weight loss continues! Tuesday I go for my follow up visit- I hope I can move on to stage 2 by then. :) best of luck fellow sleevers!

I can't wait till I'm complaining about the next day i can have puréed my journey is just beginning surgery Thursday and scared!!!

Congrats! I was also scared, but it is a life changing surgery and scared is a perfectly normal emotion at this point. Good luck to you on your journey! The first couple of days are hard but nothing you can't work through! Live, love, laugh!!!!

I was so scared i almost passed out before surgery... I needed extra oxygen and ice packs to bring my temp up bc i was so nervous. I came out and the doctor said i made her job look easy. Good luck you'll be great as long as u followed the pre-surgery instructions and diet.

Sleeved 7/23 down 15 lbs. I'm on liquids for 2 weeks. Does anyone else have pressure under breast bone? When getting outta bed it felt like something ripped. Yikes

I was sleeved on 7/16. I still battle with pain around my incision every time I get in and out of bed. I'm taking roxicet for the pain & that seems to help. You should talk to your doctor about how you are feeling. Good luck!

Sounds like we are all pushing through & getting past the pain. If you are still having pain, take comfort knowing that this too shall pass. While we each have a bit different path; we are all going to be so much healthier & happier each passing day. Keep posting ups & downs so we can encourage each other through the rough Patches & Celebrate with each other over our successes.

Stick with the amount of food that you were told to eat and eat in a quiet place with not distractions. Eat slowly and if you even feel full stop. Wait for awhile and if you want eat a little more. Are you using small utinsles? I got me some tasting spoons and shrimp forks, they do a great job. Find some at a restraunt supply near you.

I'm still on liquids.< /p>

Sleeved July 15, as of today I've lost a total of 27-28 pounds. For the last 4 days the scale has been just going up and down a pound or two I think I'm in a stall. I'm okay with it because I know I'm staying on track. Up until like this past Friday I fit started feeling normal because before then I had NO ENERGY and I mean none! I have not been getting in my Protein but I have been doing great with the water! I was waiting until today to add fruit to my Protein Shake but I did that and still found it nasty and pre op I loved it! That's frustrating! Today my dr said I can try baked sweet potato or regular baked potato I did try and had no problems but only got down like 3 bites

Dear July Sleevers,

Are Protein shakes part of the 64 ounces? Or do we not include them in the total goal of 64 ounces?

I was sleeved on Thursday (July 25) and am now four days out (wow, can't believe it, so surreal).

Thanks in advance for your insight!

Dear July Sleevers' date='

Are Protein shakes part of the 64 ounces? Or do we not include them in the total goal of 64 ounces?

I was sleeved on Thursday (July 25) and am now four days out (wow, can't believe it, so surreal).

Thanks in advance for your insight![/quote']

My surgeon & my NUT both told me that my protien shakes are included in the 64oz's we are to drink. However all surgeons & NUT's are different. I was sleeved on July 18th & I I can only drink 3 protien shakes @11 oz's & 2 16.9 oz poland spring Water a day.

I split all mine up during the day. When I wake up I have a Calcium Gummy 2 Vitamin gummies and a Protein Shake. I basically do that four time a day. I save Iron till the end of the day. I was also sleeved on the 25 20130729_212728_zps84edc8d7.jpg

I was sleeved on the 25th. Just started regular liquids today.

Is anyone else having a hard time telling the difference between gas and feeling hungry?

Yes omg I feel like I'm having hunger pains is that normal for being on liquids ???