Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whos in September? We need some September buddies!

My surgery is scheduled for Sept 17th in TJ Mexico. I have a 3 week liquid diet and I am on day 5. I am so hungry. I have only lost 1lb and that makes me sad. Sometimes I just feel like it is hopeless to lose weight. I will not cheat.

Hello all, I just finished my pre-op testing and I am set for sept 16th. I have never had surgery or even been in the hospital, so I am a bit scared, but super excited to take this step. I am starting my 2 week liquid diet on Monday. Suggestions?

I just got my date for my band to sleeve revision today! I'm scheduled for September 25th!!! I'm so excited!!

I'm the 25th too. Dr. Jessee at Palms of Pasadena, good luck to you.

I'm starting my liver shrinking 2 week diet. Weird though' date=' mine is 2 shakes/day + veggies unlimited and 4oz. Lean meat. ? Just different docs I guess.[/quote']

Who is your doctor? Only ask bc that's my 2-week pre-op diet too.

I'm just up the road from you MMXIII in Washington' date=' near Longview, My date is the 16th but I am heading to Dr Ramos Kelly in MX. What kind of pre-op diet do you have to do?[/quote']

I am in Longview as well ...lol. Well my 30 days pre op diet is basically hight Protein, no red meat, no cheese or fatty food... no carbs at all. Lots of Water, greens, veggies, fat free milk, yogurt, and cottage cheese.. have lost 15 pounds so far. What about yours? ...

I'm having my surgery that day as well' date=' In Idaho[/quote']

Well, we are almost there. Staying home for the holiday. Not ready to risk the pre op diet. Lets keep in touch. U can add me as your contact if u like. We will be going thru all this together. Peace!

September 3rd. Holy crap. I feel like I was waiting forever and now....it's just around the corner! I live in IL

My surgery is scheduled for Sept. 12th. Can't wait! I'm in Louisiana.

My surgery is scheduled for Sept 17th in TJ Mexico. I have a 3 week liquid diet and I am on day 5. I am so hungry. I have only lost 1lb and that makes me sad. Sometimes I just feel like it is hopeless to lose weight. I will not cheat.

Sabrina - don't worry you can do this!!!!! Make sure you get in Protein every 4 hours MAX. In between eat Jello, have a glass of skim milk. just keep track of protein and calories. i am 8 days in on the full liquid diet and i am eating around 800 calories and 70-80 grams protein. Just an aside, I went to my favorite Chinese restaurant. I have always been crazy for sizzling rice Soup. I ask for 2large containers of broth only. The broth is incredible flavorful. Since it is preop and volume doesn't matter I can have 2cups for 50 calories, . You can do the same thing with any restaurant that serves pho -the beef broth that is the foundation of pho is made with veggies, beef, and marrow. Yum yum...

Hello Sept. Sleevers I am also scheduled on Sept. 16, 2013 and I am so Happy. Seems like a life time of waiting for that Approval. Lol

Ready to get this done and start feeling better. So Happy for everyone that is having their new life started. Hope and Pray that all goes well with each and everyone of you. No leaks or issues.

Hey I'm also from Louisiana

My surgery is this Thursday Sept. 5th. I have mixed feelings. I am nervous & excited. My husband had the gastric- bypass he is doing great. He is down 40 pounds in 2 months. I was suppose to get the same surgery but changed to a sleeve. I hope I made the right decision. I am having my surgery on Long Island in New York.

Born in San Jose and my apt sept 10 as well good luck!

Where is your surgery? I'm at El Camino in Mountain View on the 17th.

Starting my two week pre op diet officially on Tuesday, surgery is Sept. 17th. I'm feeling a bit nervous about this wondering if I'll have the energy to work. I'm on my feet all day running back and forth. I'm easing into it by starting today to see how I do. Getting nervous but very excited to start this new chapter of my life! Congrats to everyone who is having surgery this week! Hoping for quick easy surgery and recovery for all!