Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have been doing really well since I had the surgery on May 15th, but these last couple of weeks I feel myself getting off track. Trying new foods and struggling with Protein. Really could use some advice on getting back on track and being focused!

We share a sleeve date! I'm not trying too many new foods yet. I do 6 mini meals a day. Some stand bys for me are hot choc /decaf (15g) . 2 light mozzarella string cheese (12g). Chobani Lemon Greek Yogurt (15g). Boars Head Ever-roast deli chicken 2 oz (13g). Al Fresco chicken sausage (14g). Morningstar Spicy Black Bean Burger (11g).1 pouch tuna/1/2 c 1% cottage cheese (31g). Gortons Simply Bake Tilapia (20g). Unjury Protein Powder 1 scoop/8 oz skim milk (29g) and sometimes I add 2 T of PB2 which brings it to 34g. Each one of these standbys is 1 mini meal for me. I don't have room for anything after eating it. Don't eat them all on the same day but keep my cals under 900 for the day. I shoot for 90g a day. Good luck with your journey sis! Sorry for the run on paragraph. My enter key is not working ONLY on this website. Hopefully tech will get it figured out as it does curtail me from posting as often as I like.

we are around the same stage since I had my surgery May 6...doesn't sound like you are really off-track, at least not in my opinion...at our stage, I think it is natural to be trying new foods to see how you tolerate them...not sure what types of new foods you are talking about though...in my case it is things like salad and some raw veggies (I find that I can tolerate a few bites of salad with a meal)...I am also trying more red meat options on occasion, since I have mainly been eating chicken and turkey....if by new foods you mean starches like potatoes and bread, then I can see where you would consider that off track...on my plan, I cannot have things like that until at least 6-8 months out...I am on very rare occasions (like out to dinner with friends) allowing myself a single small bite of a dessert; so far no issues with that and it hasn't triggered any cravings, but if it had, I would know not to continue that practice even rarely...I think this whole thing is trial and error in many ways...I also struggle with the Protein issue, but most of the new foods I am trying are ones that are helping me reach my protein goal each day, and I haven't had to rely much lately on the Protein Shakes as supplements...all the best to you!

MIJourney: I did not realize you had reached onederland...congrats, girl! :) I am jealous! perhaps in a couple of months, I will join you there

MIJourney: I did not realize you had reached onederland...congrats, girl! :) I am jealous! perhaps in a couple of months, I will join you there

Thank you! Excited about it! You'll be there before you know it!