Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommend me a few cook books

I'm looking in to buying some "essential" cook books to help me along especially during the first few months with puréed foods and high Protein meals.

Any essentials out there?

I rarely buy cook books anymore. There are so many recipes online that I can find everything I need with the touch of a button! Eggface has a lot of good recipes on her site. I am sure there are others out there but that is a great place to start.

I think ill have to check out her blog

Thanks

these are my go to resources for recipes.

http://www.emilybites.com/

http://bariatricfoodie.blogspot.com/

http://dashingdish.com/recipes/

emilybites has an amazing selection of 'cupcake' meals. perfect portions for sleevers and got me through the first year.

these sites have well over 300 recipes total that will knock your socks off. my kids love the way we eat now, and almost all of our meals come from these sites.

Wonderful thank you. I'm planning on doing a lot of "food" homework in the next few weeks and start stocking up the pantry with high Protein foods.

Thank you x

I kept things really simple (boring) during my puréed weeks. I had one of those Magic Bullets that I used to blend up my tuna, egg, or salmon salad. For me, I still had a hard time eating so I still ate very little during my pureed food weeks. I did buy 1001 Low-Carb recipes by Dana Carpender her receipt are simple and easy to make. Plus I needed the variety; I get really bored with food.

Vegan Indian Cooking: 140 Simple and Healthy Vegan recipes by Anupy Singla

Really inexpensive on Amazon, & full of great (easily digestible/purée-able, protein-packed) recipes.< /p>