Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Hey my steadies

claud glad your dad is better

b man you can lose 8lbs not that your bony butt needs too

steph I envy your lazy days I need more of those

brandy good luck with finals

well guys we have been on the adoption list for over two yrs now and on nov 9th we got our baby we got to pick him up from the hospital we are so excited the adoption is not final for 6 months but I could not be more thrilled he has been keeping me busy we named him Ethan aron

I also am planning my pals wedding who gets married in jan

so stressed out

the lady at the bridal store paid me a huge compliment she was helping me with brides maid dresses and said a medium size woman like you would look great in strapless

I thought medium sized last yr at this time I was morbid obese but did not say a word just thanks

bk, congrats on the new baby! I would love to adopt one! maybe someday. What great compliment the lady gave you! its nice to blend with regular sized people, right?

Bman - I agree, he's really cute! I like him. And I can tell you do too. Take that guard down just a little bit and let him in.

Claud--what a nice story! :P Thanks for sharing with us! I was very happy to hear your father is doing better, too!

bk--I'm so excited for you! I don't think you could have received a better present during this holiday season!! :clap2: What a fantastic compliment you got, too! You are just on a roll, girl! Woo hoo!

b-man--The new fellow sounds positively yummilicious!! I hope you get to have coffee with him very soon! Good luck!

StephC--Your "wrestle with the printer" tale of woe made me giggle! By the time you have it all figured out, you'll need to buy a new printer!

Well everyone--try not to wear yourselves out too much! As for me, I was a total dingbat and dragged work home with me this weekend because I'm so far behind. Blah! I gotta go write a few more Christmas cards now...so much to do, so little time!

BK! SWEETHEART - omgoodness! So happy for you!!! Thats wonderful news, probably the best thing thats happened to any of us!!! I'm just so happy for you, enjoy your little bundle of joy, what a wonderful Christmas present! And what a nice compliment - you are a medium sized lady - nice! I hope you post some pics on Yahoo.

Transformer - yukky work on the weekend! I thought I had that darn printer figured out, changed the ink and everything and now the stupid thing won't print copies in black, only color. Yet when I do the test print, like print something from the computer it works. And I can't get the scanner to work. I finally gave up and hooked my old scanner up. Oh well the photo downloader works great. :P

If you need little laugh go to http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1224151215 I have to say you may not find it as funny as I did since its my family, but we have been having a blast making these. Now you all can go elf yourself too.

Have a great relaxing Sunday my girlfriends. Love ya!

Brandi---so happy for you! He looks like a hottie and sounds very nice! WOO HOOO!! Keep us posted!

Bk--I am truly so so so happy for you, I am sure none of us have the right words for your joy! Congratulations sweetie!

Claud--Happy Bandiversary! Sorry I missed it, I was away at work for the weekend.

My birthday was great even though was away at work, after our awards banquet I went out with some of my friends, we had a blast. Got hit on a million time, boy that does alot for your ego! :)

My car is another story, she is broken down! I was driving it to the store yesterday and the belt slipped off. NOW I am going to have to fight the body shop to fix it, my car didn't have these problems before! I am so sick of this shit.

boo boo - sorry about the car! my car has been in the shop for a week now too! sucks!

so i have shin splints yet again! ugggh.... so i didn't run today, i just did the bike. i'll try running on wed. i hope i can walk around Rome this weekend! As of now they hurt when i walk. maybe i shouldn't of worn my stiletto boots to church yesterday.

Well, one more pound gone! :clap2: Not that I am on track to lose all eight (that I want to lose) by the 22nd, BUT I have been giving it hell and trying my hardest.

Saw my lowest number ever on the scale this morning 174! (slow but sure)

BKwall - Congrats!!! honey, I am so happy for you ;) How is the little one?

Steph - haha, I have pictures of you taking that printer outside and chucking it down a hill!

Sweet Hot - How are the shin doing? Have you been able to run at all this week? I hate when that kind of thing happens and just throws your exercise off. Stupid Shins! ha you are doing sooooo well with that running too girl! You should be proud of yourself.

transformer - Hey!! How have you been!?!? Did you get all those Christmas Cards done?? Wish I wasn't so freaking lazy and had sent some this year like I wanted to, but I didn't. Pretty much too late to try to get it started for this year. I am such a bum! I did get my Christmas Tree up last night. So, I am a bit more in the spirit of the season now!

hi girlfriends - todays my bandversary! Wow one year ago I was laying there waiting for my turn and then I felt like I was hit by a truck. I'm so happy I've lost these 60 lbs!!! Its just unbelievable to me that I actually lost weight and have kept it off. A year ago my plan was to be at 150 today but I'm still happy with what I've done. Today my high scale read 171 - which is exactly 60 lbs and my sweetheart scale was 167. I also make little goals for myself and I noticed in my planner I had my goal to be 165 for tomorrow - so thats not too far off. My next goal is 160 by Jan. 28. Thats when I go see a different plastic surgeon. I'll be within 10 lbs of my highest goal and 20 lbs of my wannabe skinny goal. And also my mom and sister will be coming in Feb. to visit so I want to lose another 10 lbs before they get here. I've lost about 20 since I saw them last summer so another 10 would really make a difference.

Whats up with everyone? Is everyone busy with the holiday season and not posting?

Sweet - how's the splints? At least you can still ride the bike. I have GOT to get my butt moving if I want to hit my goals.

Boo - hon are things going any better for you? So sorry about the car troubles - I know how bad that sucks! Happy belated birthday - how about miss hot mama getting hit on? Hmmm? sounds like you had fun and a well deserved break from reality for an evening.

Everyone else I miss ya - please post and keep us updated.

I didnt' go to work yesterday - I normally go in on Mondays - but we bought our tree on Sat. and dh didnt' get it up until Sunday and it was all smushed up so I had to let it drop and I even had to pull the branches down, it had just been cut and bundled when we got it so it didnt' have a chance to fall open. Anyway I took my time and decorated it yesterday, between decorating the tree and moving furniture (which means cleaning) I worked for 4 hours. But my house looks beautiful. Really does put you in the mood when everything looks so good. And to top it off this is the very first time I've ever just taken my time with the tree, no one else was home and I could be creative. My little great neice was over last night and she's not quite 3 - she was just in awe over everything. I told my neice its so nice to see her joy in the decorations bc everyone else sees them every year and with her it was all new and exciting. I string garland and lights across my fireplace mantel, around the door frames, ontop the cupboards, so the whole place was lit up. I'm gonna watch her and her brother tonight while the parents shop.

Ok - better get off here, I'm at work hehe what a laugh. Anyway I have to run to the bank so I'll read ya all later!

splints are doing better, the left one only hurts now. I shouldn't of gone around in my stiletto boots this entire weekend!

i haven't run since Friday. I'll try to run tomorrow but we are leaving tomorrow night for Rome so i have a ton to do!

Thanks for thinking of me everyone!

Steph- I love christmas decor too. i can't wait to have my own house again with 110voltage that I can decorate. Here, i just put up my tree and a few other things, nothing spectacular. Your's sounds beautiful. Oh and congrats on the one year bandiversary!

Brandi- woohoo on that lb gone! Thats a lb of fat from somewhere.

HOLA CHICAS !!!

DADDY is doing good thanks a million for your prayers one more time .. I tell you it was a very stressfull moment I thought he would not be with us anymore but I know God love me so much because he is here with me . I daddy's girl and it even just hurts to look back at does days but its over yay and he is doing better day by day!

Update on my job well the papers were sent to HR will se what happends hopefully it will be my x-mass gift lol .

My band had been so bad somedays dont want to take anything but liquids others I am starving and when i eat nothing goes in I think its stress what do you gals think ?

b00000000- happy happy late bday love you ...

bev- my brother saw your pictures and he said that your looking hot sexy and you should be proud of your self because there are not a lot of ladies that can express there feelings via email like you can. ok ok so he was being nosey lol but you should know what he told me .

ok girls read you soon .. so what happend to the x-mas exchange or may I have your addresses so I can send you x-mas cards you can p.m .

take care love

clau

Hey Sexy Ladies!!! How are you all doing??

I finally got a xmas tree today....so lame I had to go get it from Home Depot b/c the weather was so bad this weekend the boys and I couldn't go cut one down like we usually do! Oh well...it'll be up this afternoon!

Tomorrow I head to CO (weather permitting in CO...they're supposed to get a big storm) to get my 4th Fill 2 days before my 1 year Bandiversary!! Hard to believe it's been a whole year already!! I had a friend ask me yesterday "If you had to do it all over again, would you still do it?" And my answer was...of course...YES!!! Can't wait to get this next fill and get back on track and hopefully lose my 2nd 60 pounds in my 2nd year and get to Goal once and For All!!!!

Claud!! hahah, Your bother is reading my stories?? haha! how funny :) Well, I am glad that he gave me the compliments too :) tell him I said "thank you" I am glad you passed on the message. I write like that all the time. I can write pages in the matter of minutes. It is ridiculous. I have a couple book ideas of my own that I need to get working on to be honest :) I am always writing something.

thanks for making me laugh and smile! So glad your dad is doing so much better I've been thinking about him and had him in my prayers!

Vaband - good luck on the fill! I just got my tree up yesterday too. It made me much happier and in the christmas spirit. Watch out for that bad weather! That ice has been nasty!

Sweethot - have fun in ROME! I am sooo jealous of your traveling. I AM going to do it some day! That is a promise I am making to myself. There is alot of this world that i MUST see and i will be seeing it some day! Hope the legs shape up! and NO STILETTOS for you on vacation young lady! hahaha

It is 65 degrees here right now! :) The temperature 2 days ago was 28!

What the heck!?!?! I came into work without a jacket on. I had on a winter coat, gloves, and a hat 2 days ago. The weather is messed up!

Steph--HAPPY BANDIVERSARY!! WOO HOOO!! Way to go Steph!

Brandi--good job! :) I know you are feeling better my obsessive little friend! lol..

Sweet--take me to Rome! :) I have always wanted to go!

Claud--I am so glad your Daddy is dong better. And yes stress can freak out the band, I am a believer in that!

Va---you can do it sweetie! Just keep working it!

Bk--how is your bundle of joy?

Speaking of which anyone heard from Nikki and our band baby?

I am not doing so great. I am hiding from reality, I just got up from a 4 hour nap. 2 finals this week and I am being a complete fuck up. Ugh..

:clap2: Happy Bandiversay STEPH!!!! :clap2:

BooBoo - i hope you get to feeling better soon :) I have you in my thoughts honey. Only a week till the tests are done. At least that will be one less thing to worry about.