Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Read all the way down this page & take it to heart!

GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3d065732e9-264e-48e2-98f4-1a812fb95293.jpg%26ct%3daW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d%26name%3dQVRUNTUwMDMuanBn%26inline%3d1%26rfc%3d0%26empty%3dFalse%26imgsrc%3dcid%253a000701c81a9a%25244695b040%25240301010a%2540SCOOP3000&oneredir=1&ip=10.1.106.216&d=d1695&mf=0

POEM ABOUT OUR GIRLFRIENDS

Someone will always be prettier.

Some will always be smarter.

Some of their houses will be bigger.

Some will drive a better car, their children will do better in school

and their husband will fix more things around the house.

So let it go and love you and your circumstances.

Think about it, the prettiest woman in the world can have hell in her heart

And the most highly favored woman on your job may be unable to have children

And the richest woman you know has the car, the house, the clothes

but might be lonely. . .

and the word says, "If I have not Love, I am nothing."

So, again, love you.

Love who you are. Look in the mirror in the morning and smile and say,

"I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed, to be disappointed!"

"Winners make things happen~ Losers let things happen."

Be "blessed" ladies ~ and pass this on to encourage another woman.

To the world you might be one person,

but to one person, you might be the world!

you all mean the world to me

Nikki I love that poem, I think I posted it here a while ago. But I agree with it 100%! Thanks

The strip club saga continues - I have to tell you guys about my experience with male strippers. I think I'll post it on yahoo. I just typed it out and thought its better left for private

A fairy princess and Darth Vader came to visit me last night (my neice's kids)

post-211273-13813135770175_thumb.jpg

Pmsl......thanks For That Message On Yahoo !!!!

That Really Made Me Laugh

I Went To See Male Strippers When I Was A Teen I.e Pre Kids And Flab And One Took A Shine To Me And When I Popped Into Ladies And He Came In And We Were Snogging The Face Off Each Other He Was A Babe And If It Hadnt Been For The Squealing Wemon On Other Side Of Door It Could Have Been Alot More .....he Was Yum Yum But Frankly He Probably Had Allsorts Im Sure They All Tarts....lol

pmsl?

LOL I'm glad I made you laugh - wow what I life I've led! Sometimes I amaze myself at some of those memories. I'll have to tell you all about the biker party I was at where it became a shoot out - THAT was a trip!

Boo...congrats on the 4lb drop!!

BMAN...thanks for the link! I'll start tomorrow probably (so i won't be far behind you STEPH), b/c my knees are bothering me a bit today from all the walking I've done the past 2 days. Need a days break I think!

Nikki...thanks for the Poem Girlfriend! :(

Going to a haunted forrest tonight so I won't be tempted to eat candy all night.

Hope y'all have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

I am still very tired. I went to bed early the last two nights in a row. sleeping by 10:30pm and not up till 7am -- Still exhausted though and dont know why.

I am in no way a doctor nor do I pretend to know enough to diagnose. However, with all the stress in your life lately, could it be possible you're suffering from depression? That would explain the exhaustion. (I hope I'm not offending you, I just want to help.)

Boo the clubs and the girls I knew ... way back when... were full of drugs and the girls were all wasted ... that was down on the trail in Orlando ... and so needless to say theres no way I would ever venture in again. I've heard that there are nice clubs its just that I never saw one.

The trail! Hee! Yeah, not exactly upscale. My friend lives off it and we're so trying to get him to move.

hey ladies yall are funny

I have never been to a strip club either prob would not got just not my flavor of tea ha ha

boo you striped self confidence that I never would have way to go I could never do that

b man you will lose you are the machine

sweethot I need a couch to 5k but no places here maybe I will catch a internet version

steph are you and brandy staying away from the candy

I am trying

still losing ladies

I am trying to get my home gym up and running...

hey ladies yall are funny

I have never been to a strip club either prob would not got just not my flavor of tea ha ha

boo you striped self confidence that I never would have way to go I could never do that

b man you will lose you are the machine

sweethot I need a couch to 5k but no places here maybe I will catch a internet version

steph are you and brandy staying away from the candy

I am trying

still losing ladies

I am trying to get my home gym up and running...

I found the couch to 5k program on this sight! It's not a workout club or anything like that. google couch to 5k podcasts, download week 1 and go for it. all you need is some running shoes! I like to run on the treadmill, but others run outside too. I am doing it alone, I don't have a group doing it or anything. It's just a running plan.

Thanks for the extra encouragement ladies!! YOu made my day! I wish i had come here and read this before I ate 2 fun size butterfingers for breakfast! lol. I need to dump the rest of the candy. uggh.

steph-the fairy princess and darth vader are adorable!

booboo- YOu are still much ahead of my girlie! I zipped a size 10 but wouldn't wear it in public just yet, probably take about 10lbs to be presentable. but I am with you to get to an 8!! I say probably 25-30 more lbs. I can't wait!!! I want it so badly, well not bad enough to not eat a butterfinger for Breakfast, lol. I can't seem to stay away from Halloween Candy! I feel bad throwing it all out too. whatever shall I do? I have zero willpower.

bman- thanks for posting that link, my internet is super slow and nuts, so i wasn't motivated to find the link and and wait and wait till i can copy and paste. We pay for highspeed DSL and because there isn't enough bandwidth available or something like that we get the slowest and still pay for the highest. Nuts. Just so you know, you inspire all of us! When I am feeling like a failure, I go to your before and afters and know that I can do it too. Sorry you are having a rough time right now. YOu can pull through it! Try not to worry so much about losing weight, get the rest of your life in order and that will fall into place too. You look fantastic now. I have been super super tired too, maybe it's all the carbs i've been eating for the past week? Or the depressing dreary weather.

Ok so you new Couch to 5kers, we can make it 9 weeks!! How exciting to be able to run 5k without stopping! I can't wait to get to that point. I finished workout 2 of week 2, i put the incline at 3 and really felt the burn! Monday I forgot the incline and wondered why it was easier than expected, now I know. I can't wait till friday! I love love the podcasts, I couldn't do it with out them.

claud-The fires are about done right? I'm so happy!

Hey Ladies --

Just popping in to say hi before work.

I started my cycle and my weight jumped back up to 224. Not to mention the Halloween Cookies. But the 4 day bender (HA) will up the response to the low cal diet I'm on now. 700 - 800c per day for the next 2 weeks.

I saw my Dad on Monday and he said "Daughter you look great! That's the thinnest I've seen you in a long time!" I love my Dad so much!

Down to a size 16w. I feel good.

Drama at work has boiled to a head. I was reported to mgmt for being obstructive and controlling. I was sickened, as I have been busting my azz. And in spite of my efforts, the guy who used to work for me now seems to have it out for me. Fortunately my work product speaks for itself. I applied for a job at another company; I am ready to move on.

As soon as I get a minute I'll read and do personals. Just wanted to check in.

Nathalie

OMG...I just got my bodybugg. I am so freaking excited. I will be back to read and talk more when I figure this thing out. I was just reading the boards when the doorbell rang. I am so flipping excited (can you tell)..be back later.

Hi ya Natster!!! Good to hear from you again!! That was sweet of your dad.

How do I deal with halloween candy? Theres not one single piece in my house! Since we live in the country we don't get tricksters so I didn't have to buy it. I keep those fruit chewy, roll-up stuff for the Fairy's and Darth's who come around. I don't have much of a taste for that stickytomyteeth crap so it works for me. My dd is selling candybars again for some fundraising (I will be so glad when she graduates and we don't have to sell anymore).

I bought the new Eagles cd - love it.

I didn't start the couch to 5k yet, but I downloaded it to cd's. I thought I'd use my dd's ipod but now I think I'll just use it when I do the dreadmill. I don't know why I didn't think of that earlier. duh! I'm still working until next week - BUT - we are officially closed as of today. Woohoo!!! The chef and crew are cleaning, the course is closed and the pro .. well he's not here yet today.

Bman - hon, I think you should be checked for mono again. Did you take ALL your med when you had strep? You know thats like the biggest symptom of mono - tiredness. I want to say sleep while you can but if its depression then you should get moving. I think you need to go to the doctor and get another strep test, and - or, anti-depressants, maybe Effexor, just something to get you past the holidays. Effexor is also good for weightloss. Just a thought.

BK - keep up the good work - I'm still up 2 lbs and still no period! I'm hoping when and if I get it I'll suddenly drop 5 lbs.

Gotta get to work again today - being its the first of the month and I'm closing up office!!!

I don't have any halloween candy either! I got rid of it all last night and my boys are at their dads so I don't really have the temptation! Thank GOD!!

KayDot...can't wait to hear about the Body Bugg!!!

NAT...thanks for checkin in!I hope you get the new job! sounds like the current one is full of stress!

SWEET....I haven't started the couch to 5k either, but i'm gonna! ;)

Ok ladies...a bunch of my friends that are all unemployed and I are going to a vineyard w/a picnic lunch and are going to enjoy the fall foliage and drink some wine! I'll catch ya later!