Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

BTW Booboo-what is the picture that is your avatar? Did you do something with you hair? IT is so small I cannot see it, but curious....

BTW Booboo-what is the picture that is your avatar? Did you do something with you hair? IT is so small I cannot see it, but curious....

lol...it is my halloween picture...here it is bigger! :D

2-2.jpg

I've been to a strip club before. As long as it is a classy one you will have a blast (with an open mind of course)... I got a big kick out of it. All of my friends are guys and they didn't think that I'd go with them... BOY did I show them. We got all kinds of attention from the girls because they had a woman with them (aka. ME)! haha. After that, my guy friends kept trying to talk me into going back again (the punks)... it was fun (ONCE) but it was not one of those things that I would want to do on a regular basis! They all got alot more out of it than I did! haha.

BUT I am the type that has to try everything just once! So, I can cross "strip club" off my list! haha. Go for it! You only live once.

Kay...i'm with B.man....you should try it at least once to say you did it! :D I have never done it but absolutely would if any of my guy friends dared me to! lol I'm so jealous that you're going to LV!! I was out there in June and had such a BLAST! It was one of the best trips I've had in a loong time!

BMAN...sorry to hear you're still so sleepy..have you thought about talking to your Dr. about it?? Have you tried upping your calorie intake?

I walked 2 miles yesterday w/the dog....today I'm going to try and do it again or get on the elliptical. Gotta get in my 3 days of exercise this week!

Still no job news....trying not to let it get to me, b/c a part of me is enjoying not working, but the $$ aspect is what keeps freaking me out. *sigh* OH well....gotta keep on keeping on, right?

Hope you all have a great day!

hey girlies-

so i started week 2 of couch to 5k and loved it! I really think i will be able to finish this program! It's not too bad.

I was afraid to weigh on monday, i ate crap all weekend long, so much candy i was sick.

I want a body bugg!! What sight did you order on Kaydot?

So i've been posting on the couch to 5k thread, and noone even acknowledges that I am there! what the heck? So i'll post my excitement here where people care, or at least pretend to.

I fit into a size 10 denim skirt!! too tight to wear in public, but it zips up! I'm still a solid 13 though.

I hope this running 3x a week for 30 mins and 30 mins of strenght training 3x a week is going to cut it for exercise. I feel like I'm working out but not overdoing it. I compare to brandi and it's nothing! Should I be doing a lot more? I'm not motivated to. It's freezing cold and dreary here, depressing.

I've been to a strip club before - like 25 years ago - I hated it, it wasn't classy at all. My sil was a dancer and it was sleasy and gross and nasty! I only went in to pick her up - it disgusts me even now.

I'm still up 3 lbs, Aunt Flo still hasn't shown up.

I walked 3 miles yesterday. I've been good about getting my walks in so hopefully that darn scale will move soon.

Va - you asked about my daughter in cosmo, she is in vo-tech right now, she should have enough hours in so that she can take her state test in Feb. so she'll graduate from HS with her license. I don't have a problem with her choosing cosmotology for a career, my neice does it and makes about $20-$25/hour (thats with her commission and clientel). What worries me is that she's been dating the same boy for 3 years and I would like her to expand her horizons, if you know what I mean.

Sorry I'll have finish this later, can you believe they expect me to work today?

"Pretend to care????" SweetHot is about to get a long-distance butt kicking! haha

OF COURSE we really do care... ya punk! I went and down loaded the MP3's yesterday to try it myself in fact. I think it sounds like an awesome idea. I would love to try it, but I've been enjoying the peace and quiet lately while I am walking. so, I will try it soon.

Oh! and DONT compare yourself to me when it comes to exercise. Girl, YOU are losing! I am NOT. I am also not consistent. I walked last week, but that was it. I took 4 days off too. I don't know why my body is holding on to this weight for dear life... but it certainly is. You do what you feel comfortable doing. I suck at running, that is why I walk so far instead

I just havent been feeling my elliptical lately either. It seems like way too much effort and oh so boring. dont know why I suddenly dont like the thing. I used to love it.

Steph...I know what you mean about your daughter!! Unfortunately all you can do is support her and hope that she figures out she needs to expand his horizins on her own!!

Good luck w/work! ;-)

SWEET...I'm off to google the couch to 5k thing right now! It sounds like you're really enjoying it! Keep up the great work!!

VAbandster go here :-)

http://www.ullreys.com/robert/Podcasts/page6/page6.html

These are the podcasts - you right click on the link and then hit SAVE AS -- then download the MP3's

this guy put the times to music - so you dont need a stop watch and can just run to the music without thinking. He tells you when to start and stop running. pretty cool.

ROTFL...ok girls this strip club disscussion has got me laughing!! :D Yes, there is a hell of difference from a sleazy club and a classy club. How do I know?? I used to work at a strip club, yeah with my boobs go figure hu? lol...yeah, I was a dancer!

I worked at a very very nice club, members only actually. BUT what sucked was the nasty ass club down the street. Guys would do there and "get stuff" from girls. Yeah you know what I mean. AND come to ours with a member and think they could get that from us. Didn't work that way with me for sure.

They can be alot of fun if they are classy, clean and the girls are the same way! You can tell alot about a club from the sign! :) I go now occasionaly with DH and friends, just for fun. BUT make sure it is a nice clean club with nice clean girls, trust me. OR you will get offers that make you blush! lol...

Boo the clubs and the girls I knew ... way back when... were full of drugs and the girls were all wasted ... that was down on the trail in Orlando ... and so needless to say theres no way I would ever venture in again. I've heard that there are nice clubs its just that I never saw one.

Bman - I'm so stupid when it comes to this ipod stuff - I really want to do it so I guess I have to ask my teenager to do it for me. I don't even have an ipod but I can use hers. Its so funny that Sweet told us about it bc when dd was home last time we walked she told us how the girls at school do something like it. I'm going to send her the sight so she can do it too. As far as being lazy... ugh... I'm with you on the walking and I really enjoy it but now that its starting to cool off I'm just dreading the treadmill. I've already started to make a list of movies to watch while I walk. I get bored so easy, even Ellen can't keep me entertained.

Sweet - wtg on the size 10!!! I'm proud of you and thanks for the info on the couch to 5k. Don't even begin to think we don't care bc we do - I seriously need all you, even when I ramble and you have to skip over half my posts, I still need you. So post all your excitement bc it encourages all of us too.

VA - its good to take the dog walking, when I don't feel like walking they (my 2 little girls) look at me like 'please mama we wanna go' so then I get off my butt and take them. Now my big dog (a chesapeake bay retriever) has to come too. She has the underground fencing and she wanted to come so bad she broke through.

Hi all!

Don't feel too badly about the jumps in the scale everyone--it's looks like we're all similarly plagued. Since I'm getting weighed in on Thursday, I've broken my own rule about weighing myself once a week (my bad!). My weight has gone from 225 to 230 to 228. Have diuretic, will travel!

I really hate the way that men can drop 10 pounds without doing a darn thing. It's so grossly unfair! Grrr! :(

Boo Boo—Great Halloween picture! I’m a horrible person because I think I’m going to take my son out to dinner on Halloween night. I don’t want to be home when trick or treaters come by (that way I don’t have to keep any candy in the house!

Sweethot143—A size 10 denim skirt zipped up? That is fantastic! I’m so proud of you! :mad:

Beversman—I’m happy to hear you’re getting some sleep. The doctor told me that my body took a real “hit” from being all stressed out about school and the big tests I had to take, etc. She said it would take a while for me to get my energy back once I finally “crashed.” With all of the stress you’ve been under lately, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the case with you as well.

One of my friends dragged me out to a male strip show (Chippendale’s knock off group) way back in my young and foolish days! I’m very shy and must have blushed to the roots of my hair for a week afterwards. Yikes! I don’t think an adventure like a Vegas strip show would be right up my alley! I think I’d much rather see one of the big stars performing in a show or something like that. :) There's my strip act--LOL!

On that totally bizarre note, I gotta log off! Hee, hee, hee!

Boo- Cali Its Ok And Waiting To Welcome You Lol :)

Stip Club Lol Jijiji Never Done That But I Think I Would Be All Embaressed Done The Chipendale's Wow We Had Vip Passes Lol Jijiji Really We Did .

Bev- Glad Your Ok

Well Girls Have A Great Holloween And Dont Eat candy Like Your Friend Claudia Lol Not Good Then I Ask Why No Weightloss Lol

Love Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Clau:d

LMAO...

Thanks girls for all the strip club insight! Whoda thunk I would be asking all of you that, huh? Truth be told, and don't think I am pervy, but I would rather see the woman than see a bunch of gyrating nude men..no offense to the fellas, but guys that dance like that give me the creepies. I would be horrified. The clubs in Vegas are a much higher than some of the seedier clubs in other areas. We are planning to go to a classy joint. It will be a topless place. I am not interested in a fully nude place...I would be afraid of communicable things...hahaha. At any rate, it is an experience. Good or bad I figure we will give it a shot. It is all part of my anti mom, anti-aging brigade that I plan to be on in Vegas. It is sin city after all. At least I am not asking you all to point me in the direction of the hot swingers clubs..hahahaha

BTW Boo-you never cease to amaze me. Maybe you could teach a pole dance or two.

Sweethot-after your enthusiasm, I decided to jump back into the couch to 5k program. I did this back in January but stopped jogging over the summer. I decided to start from the beginning so as not to burn out too fast. I started today, so we can keep each other going although I will be a bit behind you.

Thanks B-man for the podcast info. I used it today and found it really helpful. It was great to not have to look at my watch and time myself running, but rather have someone tell me to speed up and slow down. Big help...see despite your feeling down, you are still there to lend us a hand. Love ya for it girl. Good things will come your way.

Transformer-love the strip dance! LOL. Good luck at your weigh in. I hope everything is fine. Is school done? That should alleviate a lot of stress.

Claud- I am glad to hear you are alright. I am sending good thoughts to you and keeping my fingers crossed for the Chicago job.

Kay--lol...I wonder if I even could still pole dance! lol... :) I made a hell of alot of moeny, so maybe after PS I will take it back up! lol..what do you think???? ROTFL....

Claud--I will be there soon baby! I fly in Wednesday the 14th @ 1 pm. SO what are we doing Wednesday?? :)

Sweet!! Congratulations hun on the 10!! WOOO HOO sister! Let's get to size 8 together! :)

I lost 4 pounds this week....wth?? I am eating more than ever and I loose go figure...lol....