Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Hey girls,

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Sorry I am not here at all... :rolleyes: I miss all of you! BUT radiation tires me out so much. Soon I will find out it the pre cancer cells are bye bye! YEAH! :star:

How is everyone doing? Keeping up all the great work??

Hugs, I will be back more I promise! :)

Hi Chickadees -

I was out of town last week, eating out every night and drinking too much wine. The scale moved, but in the WRONG DIRECTION! I hope it's Water I'm retaining and not fat I'm regaining. (((hahaha))

This week I'm on my 2-a-day exercise plan, and one meal per day (grilled chicken, grilled fish only) and the rest is liquid calories (protein drinks, Protein bullets and lots of water to flush out the fat). I'm also taking a water pill to flush flush flush out the fat.

I have exciting news to share, but can't share until things come into being. I don't want to jinx myself. This news is only serving to bolster my self confidence and refocus my weight loss efforts. I feel I am "normal sized" (at a size 18) which is a NSV in and of itself. I'm shooting for 224 by my b'day and to be under 200 by December 14, my 1 year bandiversary. Just be happy for me girlfriends (as I am sure you will be). Continued weight loss will only push me further forward in this arena. I wholeheartedly believe it.

Anyhow, I'm off to a meeting. I missed y'all while I was gone!

BIG LOVE!!!!!

Nathalie

You didn't miss much Nat. Everyone's been hiding! :-)

I keep fluctuating up and down the same 3-4 lbs. I think Ive made progress and then here the weight comes back again. Its annoying.

My TOM is almost here. So, that will only complicate the weightloss issue.

I have to go have another biopsy done today. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me. I have the precanerous cells pretty regularly. Abnormal ones on my cervix. Sooooo, lucky me... they go in and cut them out every three months or so. NOT fun. I dread it.

BUT it is better than the alternative of leaving them there to turn into something worse. So, I will suck it up.

Hope your all having a lovely day my ladies!! Miss you all, whereever you have gone :-)

NAT....glad to see you back!! I can't wait to hear this NEWS.....I'm sure it's great!!

BMAN...I'm fighting w/the same 3-4 pounds too...it's Extremely frustrating, although I guess I bring it on myself b/c I've been out drinking and having way too much fun!!

Good luck w/the procedure...doesn't sound fun at all!

Remember the guy that I told you about that said he wanted to 'date around'?? Well, he's decided that he ONLY wants to date me right now and told the other girl that was after him such yesterday!!! I'm excited but VERY Scared! I haven't had a serious relationship since my divorce, so I'm going a little freaky in my head w/it all, but we'll see!! Trying to still guard my heart a little and make sure I don't get hurt.

BOO....glad to hear you're hanging in there!!! Post when you can and let us know how you're doing!

Hi guys!

Sorry I've been absent - just been busy. Work is busy, lots of exercise, friends, and I race cars, and racing season is well underway!

I got a fill at the beginning of May and got SUPER tight mid-may at my TOM - lucky me, I flew out of town for a business trip the next day, not realizing how bad off I was. I could hardly get fluids down! Teeny tiny sips... for FOUR DAYS until I got back into town and could get an unfill! The doc initially wanted to take all my Fluid out but I didn't want that, then he said 1cc (I had 2.9cc in a 4cc band) and I didn't want that, either, if I could help it, so we compromised at 0.5cc. INSTANT relief but I was still inflamed for a few days. Now I'm back at 2.7cc's (where I was in April) and will just live with that for a while...

Glad to hear everyone's doing pretty well - sounds like everyone's had some great stories and adventures lately!

Banannie- I would love to see some pics! 90lbs down! WTG -- Rock that band! I am so happy for you, (ok I am insanely jealous but happy! ) Jill

Nat you will lose that weight again you are a weight loss machine

brandi good luck on the docs visit hope all is well. I am too struggling with gaining and losing the same 3 to 4 lbs

annie I want pics too you have done awesome

nat is Water pills safe I think i have lots of water weight wondered if they are safe for you

Ok, Ok...

I was out of town for work on my 5 mo "bandiversary" so I don't have any recent pics, but at 6 mo, which is coming up in a few weeks on the 14th, I'll snap some pics and hopefully be brave enough to post them... (maybe only on the yahoo group) I'm a total weenie that way! Since I've lost fast my head's having a hard time keeping up with my body - I still think I look like I did at 282 lbs! So even though I had people calling me "hot" over the weekend, I still think I look like crap... darn head games! Exact same thing some of you have said - some days I think I look hot, other days I think "Dang, still got a long way to go! I'm still a fattie!"

Way to go Banannie!! :clap2:

You've passed my cheating/drinking ass up big time :-) I am going to have to stop consumming the extra adult calories on the weekends. Stupid Brandi... having too much fun with the new me.

I did managed to put in more than few hours of "late night exercise" last night... HA!

(the 'fun' kind) :) THAT should help burn those calories. hahaha

oooh...BMAN!! DO TELL!!! Who was the lucky guy? ;-)

Let me ask you...since you and I seem to be the partiers in the group (along w/Nat)....do you eat when you drink?? I'm having a hard time w/that b/c I don't want to get too drunk so I tend to eat when I'm drinking alcohol to soak up the alcohol, which I know a) alcohol is bad to begin with but then :) eating and drinking w/in an hour of each other is bad too, so I'm a BAAAAAD Bandster lately!!

Guess I'm getting what I deserve...no weight loss! :-(

I did managed to put in more than few hours of "late night exercise" last night... HA!

Ooooh wee you dirty lil hooka! Who you exercising with nowadays? Sheesh, now I have TWO reasons to be jealous of your hot to trot hiney! Is this the "I need a friend" guy or are you out there spreading your wings girlfriend? GOOD FOR YOU!

AnnieBee - I think about you every time I wash my hands in the kitchen. (seriously) I so love that soap - thanks again. Yes, we need to see some pictures. And way to fuggin go on the weight loss! 90 pounds off? GIRLFRIEND! I need your secret to success. I'm stalled at 58, and really want to get over that 60 pound hump. (HA)

Have you all ever seen the show INSIDE THE BROOKHAVEN OBESITY CLINIC on TLC? Man, I watched 6 episodes of that on Sunday. I'm so grateful to be me - in size, shape and girth. Some of those people were just... WHEW! Made my fat ass not want to eat any more boolsheet. One woman had gastric bypass and was still ordering fast food and eating pizza. I wanted to slap that hoe.

bk - the Water pills are safe as long as you're not heart medicine. I take them when I have swelling, or if I'm bloaty. I don't take a bunch everyday though. They just make you pee. Even more if you drink lots of water.

I was on the elliptical trainer for 30 minutes yesterday. After 30 minutes of work I hadn't busted a sweat and my heartrate was still low (116/120). I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

NSV!!! My sister came over for a little while yesterday and the first thing she gushed about how much weight i've lost and how good I look. She said "You look like you've lost at least 40 pounds!" (I was sketchy on the details.) And she remarked that I am now about the size I was when I had the baby. (which I am - 10 - 15 pounds away) She made me feel really great, especially since I saw my Mom over the weekend and she didn't remark on my weight loss at all. WTF? My sister reminded me that my Mom is "a hater." (which she is)

I need to lose that 15 pounds by my 7 month anniversary. That puts me at a 75 pound loss in 7 months. Not bad at all. I am really praying to hit 199 by 12/14 (1 year). I'm definitely joining a gym for my b'day. I'm going to splurge and join the more expensive gym simply because they have the children's area and I can go after work. My goal is to be in there 4x per week minimum. I'm going to start lifting weights (Body for Life anyone?)

bbk - take care of yourself, get your rest and heal your body. We're all thinking about you.

maurdan - how's it going with the fill?

Steph? Kaydoll? sweethot? sassy? Where my girls at? Check in, please!

Back to the grind... :think

Nat

Brandi - I'm still SO jealous of your size 10's - and all the fun you're having! You go girl! You'll have to tell us what's up with the new boy and nighttime exercise! Anyway, I'm a classic "pear" shape so my booty & hips are keeping me in 14/16's still! I guess it's a tradeoff - you want to shrink your top, I want to shrink my butt! (well, not too much, I like having curves!)

Nat - no secrets to the weight loss - I've just made it my #1 priority! I get to the gym usually 5x per week, no alcohol (which is HARD!) and I'm eating too few calories (and I know it, but it's working, so I keep doing it... bad Annie). And I bought myself the same soap and LUV it too! You should start going to the gym now - you wouldn't believe how much it helps to do weights & have some muscle to burn the fat! You'll also have the opportunity to "mix up" your workout and get your heart rate up!

OK gotta run! LOVE you ladies!

I'm still getting used to the fill. Falling into the habit of eating easy, but bad foods, that will go down. Last night I concentrated on small bites and it really made a difference. I'll get my head on straight one of these days.

No I never eat when i drink... I eat too fast without thinking and would have myself in a WORLD of trouble. I ingest plenty of the liquid calories though. I drink Bacardi straight. I've done it since I had the surgery though. Everyother weekend. It hadnt effected the weightloss at all in the beginning.

To be honest, I still think it is my food choices that are messing me up now. AND my lack of excersise. I only drink the one night a week. Which is bad, but not THAT bad. I think I just am not eating the same as the beginning. I am eating some carbs, and drinking too much milk.

My Hair loss has stopped though. So, I don't know if it is healthier to slow it down like this or if I am just making excuses so I can drink milk and eat FF popcorn. HA!

--------

The guy. He's been pursuing me for some time. He is the one that was so quiet and shy. That lost his parents. His mom just this past March. He is only 22! :) He totally talked me into it. I told him "no" about 5,000,000 times. BUT he was quite persausive, and I wasn't complaining in the end. :D

I said, "I'm robbing the cradle." He laughed and said, "No, I think the cradle robbed you." HA!

Boy, he had THAT right. So, I guess we are "just" friends. I do NOT want a relationship, but I guess friends with benefits it is. Because the benefits were very satisfying!

Never thought I'd be this kind of person, but after what my ex-husband did -- I just have no desire to attach myself to anyone, but I think this will work as long as he doesnt get attached to me.

I feel like one of those ladies on Desperate Housewives! ha

Hey ladies!!!!! How's everyone?!?! I'm doing GREAT! I've been slacking butttt I haven't gained any weight so YAY for me! i missed u guys so i HAD to come back!

~A