Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

NATALIE

forgive yourself honey your doing great and when it my time of month i eat all the wrong stuff my skin gets spotty and i blame hormones rather than my increase of chocolate........i bet weight gain not too bad you probably feeling 10lb of guilt...lol

BRANDI

you sound like life alot of fun at the moment !!!dont worry about knowing how to cope with the attention just go with the flow you will soon know if there is just one you want to be with all the time then concentrate on seeing where that goes ...dont pressure yourself youve taken an amazing journey and this just part of the trip so relax ...enjoy and take control ..it suits you to be confident ..you rock girl ,il be popping in for updates.

well im fine now just odd nausea ..not many pains still feel a little gassy but feeling lighter and better...i cant tell though as my son soaked my scales and im praying they dry out and work again .

:)

brandi I am so happy you had a great weekend. I am also proud you got cuddle time with eric that is so sweet.

nat I too have eaten bad this weekend I am back on track now good luck

niki good luck letting your scales dry out kids are crazy

I weighed this morning. 244.0. That's 4 pounds heavier! AAAAARGH! I'm still holding onto the belief that it is all period weight. LOL

Brandi you sexy thang you! No matter what you feel like on the OUTSIDE, your insides must be radiating confidence and beauty! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to get there. I predict that in another 30 pounds I'll be one sexy mama!

Nikki - I don't know what to tell you about the nausea. I'd just track what makes me sick and not eat those foods.

I'm taking a lot of Protein Drinks with me to Cincinnati, first of all. I'm also taking my work out gear and my iPod. My goal is to lose 5 pounds this week.

When I hit 225, I join a gym. I only have 15 pounds to go. Okay, 19 pounds. :)

Love you guys! Check in when I can!

I look way rough becuase this is 6am the night after the race :-) I made him let me take a picture of cuddle time. ha! I was trying to take the picture myself. Not so easy.

The the third one is my "pimp" look. He wanted me to go on an appraisal with him (for his work). He was appraising the house. I was alone in the car with his sunglasses and the camera...HA! I thought they looked much better on me.

There are more pictures here. I am still uploading them. (if anyone wants to see a few)

www.myspace.com/beversman

post-211390-13813135027583_thumb.jpg

post-211390-13813135028057_thumb.jpg

post-211390-13813135028512_thumb.jpg

Nat gurl don't worry that weight will be off in no time now I just need to tell myself that ha ha

brandi you are hot

You look like someone who has always been thin way 2 go

Oh and I watched that Big Medicine show it was cool about gastric bypass and reconstrutive plastic surgery after weight loss but I enjoyed it well I am off to the gym

Hey NAT...glad to know I'm not the only one whose scale is being just RUDE! ;)

I think I DRANK More calories than I ate this weekend and it definitely showed on the scales!! I'm having a blast w/my social life lately, but it is NOT helping w/the weight loss!! :-(

I went to the movies w/That Guy yesterday and he put his arm around me in the movie and gave me a hug when we parted ways....still not sure what the deal is b/c hes supposedly still talking to that other girl even though she's on vacation....so I just hope he makes up his damn mind soon!

Anywhoo, just wanted to check in and let ya'll know that I'm still around, just was crazy busy this weekend and am still trying to catch up on sleep! Trying to motivate myself to go home and work out this afternoon, but just not sure it's gonna happen!

Will be back later to post more! :)

hol just checkin in

my fill is filled alreight lol have trouble with liquids sometimes and wow if i eat solid my god i have been pb lot latly it sucks but will not get an unfill i guess i start doing liquids for another 10 days and see how it goes the scale stoped moving so hopefully it will start again because it need to lol .

well girls hope you had a ret weekend .

bev -my god you look good together and you look aswsome

Where the heck is everyone!?!? I hope you are all out eating right and kicking some weight loss butt!

We've only had like 6 posts since this time last week and I think half of them were mine... haha.

WAKE UP my ladies. There has got to be some news out there.

I have acutally NOT weighed myself in two days!! I think that is a MENTAL victory. I am curious, but I am hoping if wait a few days that I will be really freaking surprised when I do step on the scale. So, keep your fingers crossed for me. I think I will try it tomorrow morning and see what happens.

Thank you all for the compliments! I hope the next 40lbs go as fast as the first 40 did!! (yeah, right!) I have been walking everyday and eating much better than I was for a few weeks. Keeping my carbs back down. Watching calories to keep them under 1000. Full speed ahead ladies!!! charge!!!

Brandi I have wondered the same myself where is everyone.

I have lost more weight 2 more lbs this wk very proud

I hope you lose when you get on those scales

No news for me-- once again NOT losing anything! Hmm-- I dont think I need a fill though cuz everything gets stuck except liquids. I havent make it to the gym this week but have done other exercise- DH and I strapped the kids on the back of our bikes and rode some trails and then all over town. It felt good! =)

Hey Bevers....that fitday is a very cool site. I love the way it really shows you what you are doing with what you ate! Thanks for including it. My surgery date is 6/18...so I'm trying to lose as much as possible before then. I have been locarb - hi Protein for the past three wks and have kind of come to a standstill. Perhaps this will jump start me into measuring more carefully. thanks again, Carlotta in Washington state

I'm not losing either guys....very depressing!! And I know i have restriction, I just am drinking too much wine lately w/friends! It has got to stop, but I'm having so much fun! LOL

Hope you're all having more success than me!!

So it is agreed then... HA! :confused: we all drink too much!!

I have the same problem. hehehe

You bunch of lushes!!!

Oh wait, thats ME!

Yeah, I was miserable sick last night.:sick Horrible fever the works. got on the scale this morning... gained 3 lbs. Are you kidding!!? This is soooo much harder than it was before. I don't get it. 40 mor lbs, and it going to take me another 6 months just to get it. Stupid fat!:eek:

Well, I need suggestions on what to eat. With this latest fill I'm restricted, but the bad stuff still goes down too easy. What do some of you eat for lunch and dinner? (I'm ok with Breakfast since I drink a yogurt smoothie.)