Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any other July 1st sleevers home?

Here are my night before surgery and almost one month post op pics. I notice change in my face, stomach and hips. I can't wait for my 6 month pics. I hope to see some others post before and current too.

post-54898-13813668350882_thumb.jpg

Here are my night before surgery and almost one month post op pics. I notice change in my face' date=' stomach and hips. I can't wait for my 6 month pics. I hope to see some others post before and current too.

[/quote']

Girl, that's awesome!!!! I can totally see the difference EVERYWHERE! I haven't done full body shots, yet, but here is my face comparison!

Even my eyes have changed!!

post-60255-13813668353489_thumb.jpg

post-60255-13813668354467_thumb.jpg

I was sleeved July 3rd

Starting weight- 299

Day of surgery- 289

Current- 262-264

Indium47 u sound a lot like me. I still have a gas bubble stuck in my left side under my rib cage. And it hurts when i take a deep breath. I dnt think I'm getting in my Water and Protein, but I get to start puréed foods on Thursday! I still feel really tired. I dnt think I've ever gotten caught up on that. Sites are healing nicely and are almost pain free, although the site where they took my drain out started to ooze a little. I changed the bandage and put a clean one on and I haven't had any more problems. Also am finally able to sleep at night without sitting up. So grateful for that. I am down 13 lbs in my first week so YAY! Can't "weight" to see how I'm gonna look and feel in a few more weeks. Good luck everyone and God bless :)

Even my eyes have changed!!

Great job. I can see a huge change in your face! This is so exciting isn't it!?!

ONE MONTH July 1st sleevers.....I want to know how your doing? How much weight you have lost? Are you abiding by your doctor's program as required? Water? I won't lie today marks 30-days I am disappointed in my loss. I am doing everything that has been required...I think because of my age my metabolism may be slower...discouraged. I go to the doctor on Monday...afraid my scale and his scale aren't going to be the same. While I am thrilled at my 22-lbs (since July 1st surgery) I see other people who have lost far more than me. I even walk 4-5 nights per week 2 miles......enough griping grateful I am loosing just feel like everyone is passing me by........

Sleeved 7-16. Down 9 lbs. scale moved last night for the first time in over a week. Nearly cried at 1.5 lb lost.

ONE MONTH July 1st sleevers.....I want to know how your doing? How much weight you have lost? Are you abiding by your doctor's program as required? Water? I won't lie today marks 30-days I am disappointed in my loss. I am doing everything that has been required...I think because of my age my metabolism may be slower...discouraged. I go to the doctor on Monday...afraid my scale and his scale aren't going to be the same. While I am thrilled at my 22-lbs (since July 1st surgery) I see other people who have lost far more than me. I even walk 4-5 nights per week 2 miles......enough griping grateful I am loosing just feel like everyone is passing me by........

I was sleeved on July 2nd. I lost 22 lbs by my two week post op appt. yesterday was 4 week post op. I went in today to get weighed and have only lost an additional 2 lbs ???? I have gained 10 lbs of muscle but still NOT happy.

Since July 2 I've lost 17 pounds.

You should be very excited with your weight loss so far---22lbs is great! I've only lost 16lbs and had hoped that my 1 month weight loss was more like 25-30lbs. Maybe because I'm 51 I will lose weight more slowly? Anyway, my surgeon was happy yesterday with my progress and she just recommended that I try to increase my aerobic activity. Lets just be glad that we are losing, even if it is at a slower rate than others :)

Hi Folks,

Sleeved July 1st in Mexico. I' down 38 lbs with no stall yet. Week 3 was very slow. I can eat most things but I can't get enough Water in I'm only getting 36 oz in a day. I think I need to drink larger sips. Protein is about 75 g every day. I can see the biggest difference in my face. I'm sleeping a whole lot better now. I hardly snore now. Before I could fall asleep at a stop light or if I sat down on a couch. I had to take daily naps. Now I have the energy for a full day!

My MFP username is linarestribe.

Feeling a lot better. Have more energy can go a full day without a nap now. I do miss my espresso though! I am supposed to start sot foods tomorrow but my nut let me start last week since I haven't had any nausea or vomiting from anything so for. I can really feel the restriction now. Before sleeve I would have 3 scrambled eggs and 2 or 3 slices of toast but now I scrambled egg is PLENTY! I really struggle with getting enough fluids in. I am usually around 20 or 30 oz. I know that is really bad I am so busy at work its hard to sip all day. I work at a surgical center so always running around with patients. My husband reminds me at home if he sees me just sitting....he'll walk by and say drink baby! So helpful and supportive. so here are my stats so far. HW 304 Surg Wt 288 Current WT 256....32lbs since surgery and loving it. I can see a difference in my face mainly and in my stomach... I am very pear shaped. Husband says he can tell a lot more than I can. Said he can get his arms around me more!

How is everyone doing? I had my 1 month post op today and it went well. In 2lbs I will move from morbidly obese to obese. I thought that was pretty cool. I have been doing good with trying new foods and they have all been well tolerated by my sleeve so that I am happy for. I have only lost 1 lb in the last almost 2 weeks so I am bummed about that. Hoping it will pick up again. I hope you are all doing well.