Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5 Months and 94 pounds down (caution, underwear pic)

Oh, I forgot to answer the question about meal planning. I don't really do that. I should. I have every intention to but I'm a procrastinator and I leave everything to the last minute. I wish I could be like those people who prepare their meals on Sunday and freeze them...but I never do.

I just try to make sure that I have things available that I can eat. I make sure we have plenty of beef Jerky, cheese, lean meats, eggs, tuna, chicken, cheese, yogurt, etc. so that when it's time for me to eat, I have good choices.

Lately, I've been eating Pork rinds as a snack. The BBQ ones that I buy have 80 calories, 8 grams of Protein, and 0 carbs per 1/2 ounce serving....and I can eat the whole serving...so, to me, that's a great snack and it satisfies my craving for chips, and crunch!

Oh' date=' I forgot to answer the question about meal planning. I don't really do that. I should. I have every intention to but I'm a procrastinator and I leave everything to the last minute. I wish I could be like those people who prepare their meals on Sunday and freeze them...but I never do.

I just try to make sure that I have things available that I can eat. I make sure we have plenty of beef Jerky, cheese, lean meats, eggs, tuna, chicken, cheese, yogurt, etc. so that when it's time for me to eat, I have good choices.

Lately, I've been eating Pork rinds as a snack. The BBQ ones that I buy have 80 calories, 8 grams of Protein, and 0 carbs per 1/2 ounce serving....and I can eat the whole serving...so, to me, that's a great snack and it satisfies my craving for chips, and crunch![/quote']

I love Leslie sansone watp, but since I've gained more weight and bad knees, I stopped. But ik the videos work, bc I've used them since 2005, and I'm hoping that once I've had surgery, my knees will allow me to try again! Again, u look fab nd keep up the good work nd thx for givn us a few encouraging tips :). Dee Dee

You look amazing. Very happy for you. I am one week post-op and have been using the sample they gave me at the nutrition class. 1/4 cup of chobani plain yogurt with 1/4 scoop of Syntrax Nectar nets 11.5 grams of Protein. Is not the best tasting thing I've ever eaten but not horrible. I have tried it with 2 favors so far. I haven't really tried much of the Unjury brand yet, but did spend some time on their website yesterday, and am thinking I will probably be ordering a container of unflavored. Seems you can add some to a lot of different foods without altering the taste/texture too much. Haven't tested that one out yet. Although I did just make a batch of Jello with their Protein Powder added. Haven't tried it yet. I'll see how that goes. I'm hoping I like it. Seems if I can add a little here and a little there throughout my day it'll help. Each scoops is 23 grams of protein, so a sprinkle here a sprinkle there will add up. I HOPE. lol sounds good in theory but putting it to practice, well we'll just see. I can see me now, I'm going to be like one of those ladies you see pulling packets of sweet 'n low out of their bags, except for me it'll be protein powder . Haha Wish me luck

You look amazing. Very happy for you. I am one week post-op and have been using the sample they gave me at the nutrition class. 1/4 cup of chobani plain yogurt with 1/4 scoop of syntax nectar nets 11.5 grams of Protein. Is not the best tasting thing I've ever eaten but not horrible. I have tried it with 2 favors so far. I haven't really tried much of the unjury brand yet' date=' but did spend some time on their website yesterday, and am thinking I will probably be ordering a container of unflavored. Seems you can add some to a lot of different foods without altering the taste/texture too much. Haven't tested that one out yet. Although I did just make a batch of Jello with their Protein powder added. Haven't tried it yet. I'll see how that goes. I'm hoping I like it. Seems if I can add a little here and a little there throughout my day it'll help. Each scoops is 23 grams of protein, so a sprinkle here a sprinkle there will add up. I HOPE. lol sounds good in theory but putting it to practice, well we'll just see. I can see me now, I'm going to be like one of those ladies you see pulling packets of sweet 'n low out of their bags, except for me it'll be protein powder . Haha Wish me luck[/quote']

Gl:) I'm sure ull do gr8!

Thank you! I do feel great. I still have some to lose, but I am enjoying the process! You will do great!

I chickened out after I posted this and tried to remove the pic. LOL

Leave it!

You should be proud. Your after picture looks like the daughter of your before picture!

Well done!

Awesome!! Congrats!!!

I love reading this! You & your accomplishments are an inspiration! I'm soon to be sleeved!

Thanks for posting this. I'm only 5 weeks out from a band revision and am almost to the lowest I ever got w/my band. I've been wondering if I'll actually lose any beyond that point. Seeing that it can happen lifts my spirits a great deal. People are asking me about my end goal and I've made an initial goal but have been half afraid of thinking of something long term because of how frustrating & disappointing life was with my band. Seeing your success gives me hope that is time my body won't stop and stall out. <hugs>. Thanks!

Awesome..you look fabulous...such an inspiration to us all.

Great job! You look so much younger!

Wow amazing progress! I was sleeved 5 months ago an have lost the same amount. I was reluctant to post my underwear pic too but I don't think people mind, iTs easier to see the difference

That's awesome!!! You are giving me hope that I can get there. I'm 270 and 5'2 Im having surgery late August early September.

Your beautiful smile in the after photo says it all!