Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Beware! woman traveling to TJ

I guess I am a little confused with those of you who said you were there when it was happening, and as such you know the story to be true.

Why did you not intervene? If it is wrong now, it was wrong then. Why did you not help her?

I guess I am a little confused with those of you who said you were there when it was happening' date=' and as such you know the story to be true.

Why did you not intervene? If it is wrong now, it was wrong then. Why did you not help her?[/quote']

Sorry I uunsubscribed but saw this in the current section. ...I will unsubscribe again after this comment probably because some people feel its ok to drive others out of forums because they have a different opinion. They didnt think it was wrong then I'm guessing because she fucked the guy but now that its over its wrong...I wonder if it would even be an issue if they were still "together"?

As far as position of power goes any man can be considered being in a position of power over a woman. Unless there is some bribery going on (ill give you 1/2 off the sleeve if you sleep with me ) I see this nothing more than 2 consentual adults...one now scorned because a relationship didn't pan out from a one night stand.

How do we know he wasnt just attracted to her not "praying on her because she is vulnerable".

I guess I am a little confused with those of you who said you were there when it was happening' date=' and as such you know the story to be true.

Why did you not intervene? If it is wrong now, it was wrong then. Why did you not help her?[/quote']

May I say that first off hindsight is 20/20..

Secondly I'm thinking that at the time it was happening with the op the others there AND the OP herself did not realize that this is something that has happened before? Or continues to happen.

The thing is that this is a behavior that has been happening and continues to this day..

And I know im now gonna be called names because I have a different opinion but ill brace for it...had to develop a tough skin on this website.

It seems like she was in sound mind to me' date=' enough to correspond with him for over a month and give a great review of him on this site. [/quote']

What happens when he preys on the wrong one who isn't of sound mind? Then what? What happens then?

If we/they allow him to keep at his under the table shenanigans who is to blame when something terrible happens. And what if this predator snaps then starts raping or something more sadistic? What then? What if we/they could have stopped it? What if by the OP letting the cat out of the bag that was stopped?

I think if we can protect the women of this forum and any potential patients of Dr. Garcia's then we should.

May I say that first off hindsight is 20/20..

Secondly I'm thinking that at the time it was happening with the op the others there AND the OP herself did not realize that this is something that has happened before? Or continues to happen.

The thing is that this is a behavior that has been happening and continues to this day..

Ok, then it appears to me that part of the problem to some of you is that it did not work out (or that he had a GF, has done it before, etc). All of you there KNEW he was in a position of power yet nobody did anything. The fact that he has a GF or that he has done it before or since is irrelevant. The criminal aspect is that he took advantage of his power. Or is that not it? If it is, then again.....how come nobody stopped him then?

Doc Luna needs to be saved from himself. One of his conquests could go all fatal attraction on him and turn the rooster into a hen. Boyfriends and husbands could also wreck the party.

Doc Luna needs to be saved from himself. One of his conquests could go all fatal attraction on him and turn the rooster into a hen. Boyfriends and husbands could also wreck the party.

Karma is a beautiful thing. :wub:

It's back up.... But after reading some of these latest comments from some of these "ladies"

I almost wished it wasn't.

I am truly saddened by some of these judgements and lack of understanding about something that is so ethically wrong.

Do you have mothers? Sisters? Daughters?

Exactly, what if this was one of your love ones would you still feel like this was really no big deal?

Ok' date=' then it appears to me that part of the problem to some of you is that it did not work out. All of you there KNEW he was in a position of power yet nobody did anything. The fact that he has a GF or that he has done it before or since is irrelevant. The criminal aspect is that he took advantage of his power. Or that not it?[/quote']

First off I was not there.. And if I had been? I would of stuck my nose way in there and pissed him off and maybe the Op too.

I just became aware of this yesterday. And have had multiple woman pm me since saying very similar things about him and the things he does and says...

I'm not asking any of you to like the op here or her way of going about things.

I'm looking at the big picture if a person preying on people that belong to this forum.

I lied. I took his flirting with me in TJ to mean more then it was. From these posts you can see how easy it could happen - woman are now saying he tried it with them because he "touched their arm" or "said they were beautiful" I don't want people to second guess the care they received. I know he flirts w everyone but I read it as more than it was and got it in my head that he liked me. I think We did have a connection and at a time where I was most vulnerable. I took this too far and it's spiralled out of control - i only wanted speculation and for him to know I was mad, not everyone! I didn't want his name out there. But costing his career is too much , he is as I HAVE stated before, a very good Dr and I don't want to take that reputation away from him because of my bipolar behaviour ... I'm not a troll but also have no evidence he has slept w any patients. But this punishment doesn't fit the crime. I took it the wrong was and felt rejected and stupid when he set me straight. I just want to retract my claim we slept together and apologise to the other Drs and company because none of them deserved this backlash, i didn't think it through before I posted and didn't think about who else would get hurt by it.. I'm sorry to everyone effected

I'm so sorry this happened to you, Blindsided.

You went in with your eyes as widely-opened as could be expected, under the circumstances. You didn't know that you were being played; you found out too late, and want to keep other women safe from a predatory doctor.

Consensual sex between a doctor and a patient in his care is JUST AS WRONG as consensual sex between a high school teacher and a student of the age of consent in his or her classes. It's an abuse of authority, and any professional worth the ink on their diploma would never, ever cross that line--not for love, money, hormones or any combination of the three.

I see nothing, absolutely NOTHING wrong with what you are doing by speaking out. You haven't tried to make excuses for any poor judgements you made, and you're not calling for a mob with pitchforks and torches.

I applaud your backbone and your forthrightness. The wolf will soon be de-fanged because you spoke out to protect others!