Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had my endoscopy/colonoscopy today. The Dr found "red spots" on my stomach lining. Turns out they are precursors to stress induced ulcers. Well duh! I have a 3 year old with autism, a husband who is in constant pain everyday of his life but can't get disability cuz the Dr can't find the cause of the pain, I have both ovaries "full" of very painful cysts, I just lost my job and can't even afford my psych eval. There is literally 50 dollars standing between me and my surgery!! All of this is just piling up on me and makes me feel like I'm suffocating. I'm losing so much sleep and I don't know how much more I can take before they are going to have to put me in the nut house! :'(

I had my endoscopy/colonoscopy today. The Dr found "red spots" on my stomach lining. Turns out they are precursors to stress induced ulcers. Well duh! I have a 3 year old with autism' date=' a husband who is in constant pain everyday of his life but can't get disability cuz the Dr can't find the cause of the pain, I have both ovaries "full" of very painful cysts, I just lost my job and can't even afford my psych eval. There is literally 50 dollars standing between me and my surgery!! All of this is just piling up on me and makes me feel like I'm suffocating. I'm losing so much sleep and I don't know how much more I can take before they are going to have to put me in the nut house! :'([/quote']

Sorry u r going through this. I was in the simular boat as far as stress of the financial part. I was $1100.00 short. I prayed and prayed and finally got my prayer answered 4 days before my scheduled surgery. I was to the point of losing about 1/3ofy hair!!! You need to concentrate on you ans try to relax. If you are only short $50.00, maybe you could make special arrangements with the doctors office. I will personal message you with some othe ideas that may help. Stay strong, pray & have faith sister! {{{Hugs}}} BTW, iam 3 days post-op & had no complications. Easiest surgery I've ever had. I've had a

c-section in 2007 & a breast reduction in 2000. You got this!!!

It will happen for you when it is meant to be. This is hard to hear, but I truly believe there is a reason for everything. Keep your head up, because when it is supposed to happen things will line up. I will pray for you and your whole family. I am truly sorry that everything is so overwhelming right now. Try to see the silver lining...stay positive! :)

It will happen for you when it is meant to be. This is hard to hear' date=' but I truly believe there is a reason for everything. Keep your head up, because when it is supposed to happen things will line up. I will pray for you and your whole family. I am truly sorry that everything is so overwhelming right now. Try to see the silver lining...stay positive! :)[/quote']

I definitely agree with Sassygirl06. I too will be praying for you and your family. I understand its difficult right now but please dont lose hope.

And despite all, I am glat they found the stomach issues. ALL of you needs to be 'fixed' and ready for the sleeve! Best of luck, dear...

Well here's a thought...as broke as I am, I can afford to give you $10.....I'm sure someone here can top that! Looking around!

Well here's a thought...as broke as I am' date=' I can afford to give you 10.....I'm sure someone here can top that! Looking around![/quote']

That would amazing. I don't know if I could thank you enough!

Well here's a thought...as broke as I am' date=' I can afford to give you 10.....I'm sure someone here can top that! Looking around![/quote']

I will give you 20. Sticking together to get through this journey and we all need help. Send me your address and I promise the check will be on the way...

I can send something, too. I know what it's like to be in that place where $50 seems like it might as well be a million for how broke you are. Let me know your address and I'll send something Monday! :)

how much are you short now..message me as well patiscuba@aol.com

You people are awesome, I'm so glad people are willing to help her out. I donated via PayPal, it was very simple. I know more people can sacrifice a cup of Starbucks or pack of cigs to help someone live a healthy life. Come on folks.

Through the generosity of some truly people, I will be able to have psych exam and move forward with my surgery!! I feel truly blessed!! That's a very heavy weight off of my shoulders (no pun intended).

You guys are great! I wish you the best success in your journey. I can't wait to get mines done.

Just seeing this post and hope your journey gets easier for you now. That's a lot to deal with but it will be easier once you get your surgery and get more healthy yourself. Good luck!