Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My restart plan!

So I was sleeved jan 29 an Was 322 I am 235 as of today I finished c25k but for the last month I have seriously slacked. I deprived myself of anything I liked for about 18 weeks so since a vacation I took lat month I have just been a slacker. So my game plan cut the crap out get my veggies protien and Water in also my plan to spice up my workout 3 days a week doung c2 10 k bike 3 miles then 2 days a week do a quick mile run and do some strength stuff. Anyone game to join me in restarting? Move on ya live and learn I always say!

ur numbers get me excited!! Being sleeved on Wednesday. Good luck on ur restart!

Hey there...I have recently revamped my workouts and eating so I feel you Honey!

I pretty much coasted my first year still held on to bad habits but in moderation. I only lost about 60 lbs. when I really needed a solid 100+ to get to my ideal. I worked out doing step aerobics 3 times a week but nothing more than that.

Last month I decided to hire a personal trainer and I am working out with him 3 times a week and on the days I don't train I am running 3-5 miles. I am building up my run and I feel like even with that I need to kick it up a little more. I have seen some major changes in my body and I am more motivated than before. I just wish I would have done the training sooner.

I love the fact that with the sleeve it is easier to get back on track and get my eating in order. I use fitness pal to keep up with my calories and workout. I stay on track like that.

Good luck with your plan and congrats on your loss! That is AMAZING! :)

You're 200 something and just finished c25k. That's super impressive! I just got back from doing w3d3 and I'm wondering if I should repeat it again before moving on to 5 minutes, and I'm 172!

I wish you the best!

You're 200 something and just finished c25k. That's super impressive! I just got back from doing w3d3 and I'm wondering if I should repeat it again before moving on to 5 minutes' date=' and I'm 172!

I wish you the best![/quote']

Thank you! If you feel the week coulda gone better by all means do it again cant tell you how many weeks or days I repeated til It felt right to move on. Best of luck keep it up!

Hey there...I have recently revamped my workouts and eating so I feel you Honey!

I pretty much coasted my first year still held on to bad habits but in moderation. I only lost about 60 lbs. when I really needed a solid 100+ to get to my ideal. I worked out doing step aerobics 3 times a week but nothing more than that.

Last month I decided to hire a personal trainer and I am working out with him 3 times a week and on the days I don't train I am running 3-5 miles. I am building up my run and I feel like even with that I need to kick it up a little more. I have seen some major changes in my body and I am more motivated than before. I just wish I would have done the training sooner.

I love the fact that with the sleeve it is easier to get back on track and get my eating in order. I use fitness pal to keep up with my calories and workout. I stay on track like that.

Good luck with your plan and congrats on your loss! That is AMAZING! :)

You look fantastic! So happy you are doing so well, excercise sometimes is harder to start up. I am a crazy gym fanatic I started working out 2 weeks post op with a walking dvd and i strted at the gym 2 months post op now i go all weeklong and run! Lol my mom who had the surgery avoids the gym or any physical activity like the plague :) i use mfp too! apelt1221 if youd like to add me, best of luck honey!!!!

ur numbers get me excited!! Being sleeved on Wednesday. Good luck on ur restart!

Omg crongrats i hope it went well honey!!

Hi All - I have been reading about the c25k, and I'd like to try it but I have to say I'm pretty intimidated. I'm 6+ weeks post op & not losing as quickly as my Dr would like (31 lbs & stalled for 1 week & counting) but I'm worried I'll try the c25k and not be able to do it & get discouraged. I'm at 208 right now. Has anyone else attempted it at over 200? Any advice for a nervous Nellie?

Hi All - I have been reading about the c25k, and I'd like to try it but I have to say I'm pretty intimidated. I'm 6+ weeks post op & not losing as quickly as my Dr would like (31 lbs & stalled for 1 week & counting) but I'm worried I'll try the c25k and not be able to do it & get discouraged. I'm at 208 right now. Has anyone else attempted it at over 200? Any advice for a nervous Nellie?

You got to be kidding me about your doctor? 31 pounds in 6 weeks is like 5 pounds a week and that's too slow? Honey you need a new doctor....

As to your running question, the beauty of the app is that you go at your own pace. So you can repeat weeks and days until you feel ready to move on. I say try it and see if you like it. Strap on those running shoes and do what you can!

You got to be kidding me about your doctor? 31 pounds in 6 weeks is like 5 pounds a week and that's too slow? Honey you need a new doctor....

As to your running question' date=' the beauty of the app is that you go at your own pace. So you can repeat weeks and days until you feel ready to move on. I say try it and see if you like it. Strap on those running shoes and do what you can![/quote']

Yeah, he's pretty tough. My next appt with him is on 7/22 and he expects me to have lost 43 lbs by then. That's 12 lbs in 2 weeks! I don't see any way I'll be quite there yet, and I just know he's going to lecture me about how slowly I'm losing. It's very discouraging, but I was partially self-pay and the cost covers 1 year follow ups so if I stop going it's wasted money!

I'm thinking if I can kick it up a bit with the c25k, maybe I can lose faster. I bought the fitbit today, so hopefully that will help as well.

Thanks for the advice!!