Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was Sleeved June 19

Just a shoot out from another June 19ther! Glad you're doing better! I'm feeling more and more likely old self everyday...not too much pain left and walking alot. Hope everybody keeps doing well!

I have to ask... Does anyone have hunger pain. Like empty stomach pain??? I am no where near hungry but it feels like hunger pain! The pain meds help.... Will this go away when my stomach is healed? I was sleeved on the 19th.

I had a weird feeling in my stomach the first couple of days and I wasn't sure if it was hunger. I was sleeved the 19th too and I don't feel any hunger. It's so odd! It's a chore to eat now and no longer what I think about. For me this is a blessing.

Thank you all... I just hope the feeling goes away soon! Other than that I feel great.

I find myself not tired at all. I try to sleep but its a couple hrs here and a couple hrs there, has anyone have that problem. As far as my hunger goes there is none, weight is coming off , started at 411lbs and now I'm 383lbs. Yesterday I noticed I was irritated at simple things; can't really explain it. But I feel fine now. I'm still sore but it gets better each day. I hope who ever reads this that you are doing better than me. I'm so glad that I got sleeved.... Peace

Happy 4th everyone! Hope all is recovering and doing good, for me I lost 36 lbs so far but I haven't weighed myself in 5 days, at least now I'm sleeping through the night and I'm full of energy. I'm so thankful that I had the sleeved done, I have no more hunger.

Hi guys and gals.. Well this Wednesday it will be 3 weeks... So far I've lost 18 lbs... I'm not sure of that's good or not... But I'm happy... Got a little bug so today I did not feel well at all...

Other than being cold--a lot! I've been feeling great! I've had two times where I ate too fast and made my self sick, but its a learning curve...checking in to see how everyone is doing::

HW:345

SW:290

CW:272

5'8"

I am struggling @ meal time with my family watching them eat is hard, the only thing keeping me going is I have now lost 26kg (10 pre-op/16 post-op) and going from a size 42 pants to a 38..

I am also off my Blood Pressure tablets and feel a million dollars, I am now 30kg away from my goal weight - this is the best journey I have ever been on.. James

I am struggling @ meal time with my family watching them eat is hard' date=' the only thing keeping me going is I have now lost 26kg (10 pre-op/16 post-op) and going from a size 42 pants to a 38..

I am also off my Blood Pressure tablets and feel a million dollars, I am now 30kg away from my goal weight - this is the best journey I have ever been on.. James[/quote']

Hang in there! It is hard. Remember it's mental hunger and you're not really hungry. I finally started stage two and mushy/soft foods and my life is much better. I can enjoy eggs with the family for Breakfast. tuna or chicken salad with them. Remember why you did this! I had this same struggle last week. You got this!!!

I am struggling @ meal time with my family watching them eat is hard' date=' the only thing keeping me going is I have now lost 26kg (10 pre-op/16 post-op) and going from a size 42 pants to a 38..

I am also off my Blood Pressure tablets and feel a million dollars, I am now 30kg away from my goal weight - this is the best journey I have ever been on.. James[/quote']

I won't let that bother me, my family goes and get McDonalds, but I have a mind set. I'm not hungry but miss things but not to where I would go off the diet, I still like having sugar free popsicles even if I'm on mushy foods, I'm more determine on hitting my weight goal than anything I started at 411lbs and now I'm 365.2 lbs I'm hoping to hit 220 lbs. I sometimes feel a little weak so I take a nap and feel much better. Each day that goes by it gets easier. Good luck on your journey we are all in this together.... Peace

Still trying to figure out this forum and how to post to certain people!! Thank you so much for the thoughtful replies. I think the hunger pain I was feeling was more heartburn/reflux. Never had it before! So three weeks and one day since surgery. Still can't tolerate cream Soups or puréed meat, causes instant fullness and discomfort. I feel I am doing well, no blood sugars over 100!!! Not quite sure how I am doing weight loss wise. I am down 17 pounds.....

I was scared that you ate that also! Hope no damage was done.....I am not to the point where I am smiling yet! Very sick after surgery last Monday....spent extra time in hospital. I am still so bloated and just miserable...not hungry though!

I wake up feeling good, so I pushed mowed my yard and got winded and tired, not sure if it too soon to do but if I have to walk, I might as well mow, so I will try to do the other half this evening, but sticking to a half cup at each meal time and taking Vitamins, I have no problem getting down the fluids, just I have a problem eating slow, I've been trying, I should it with chop sticks.....,