Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommendations for a new scale

Hi does anybody have any recommendations for a scale that is very accurate I've never have a scale before and now I'm thinking it's time to get one because I have 2 weeks until my surgery. I don't need one with all the bells and whistles just one that's easy to read because my eyesight is not that good thank you.

I have this one and it is very accurate. I weighed myself before going to my docs yesterday and it was dead on to the scale there. They also have top notch customer service.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002MK6QKO/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'd also like to add that it is very easy to read and back light as well.

I totally agree with Janice. I have a good scale but I wish I had one with body fat % because it would show me how much fat I'm really losing.

Bed, Bath & Beyond has all types of bathroom scales (all diff prices ranges too). The nice thing is that if you're not happy with it, they will take it back, no questions asked. They have a great return policy.

I just bought a scale yesterday from costco. I was looking for inexpensive & it was $19.99.

Here it is on Amazon but for a bit more:

http://www.amazon.com/Taylor-Digital-Strong-Tempered-Display/dp/B00A2C8NQ4

It weighed me at exactly what I weighed at the Weight Loss Clinic I went to yesterday. Doesn't measure body fat tho.

The Tanita brand scales measure your weight, body fat, body Water, lean muscle, visceral fat, etc. They are not cheap, but not crazy expensive either. This is the same brand used in my surgeon's office, but their particular model is fancier. You can set up multiple users for some of the models. I got mine from Amazon and we both really like it.