Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

They have Vitamins for bariatric people and it has all of these in them' date=' maybe you could look into them. I take optisource and I get it at Walgreens.[/quote']

I'll go look for them. It's better to take more then needed then not enough.

I hadn't heard of that one. I will look into it. I like what I am using which is all liquid except for some Gummy Calcium at work. The brand is Wellesse and I take 3 tbs. in he morning and 2 tbs. at night so it's really simple. My only concern will be traveling with them. The bottles are kind of bulky. So the nutrametrix might be a good solution for me. I tried he chalky chewables and they made me lurch even on pr-op. I have always had a sensitive stomach to Vitamins. :( but it is nice that there are other solutions out there. Thanks for the info.

I am really sensitive to vitamins too --- typically they would make me sick to my stomach if I had not eaten.. So, I was worried about how vitamins were going to stay down! Nutrametrix is supposed to be easy to digest because it's an isotonic solution. http://www.nutrametrix.com/

I take a children's chewable Vitamin twice a day, along with Calcium +D (at a separate time b/c calcium and Iron shouldn't be taken together) , B12, and Biotin to help prevent losing hair.< /p>

Why is it stupid to take a flinstone's chewable? They're very complete!

It's been a few weeks since I've been on here. Just wondering how the rest of the July 22nd sleevers are doing? For me personally, I can't complain. I was completely up and at it less than a week after surgery, recovery went amazingly well. I've had little problem getting in fluids and pureed foods. The first few days home was difficult, but now I'm getting at least 48 oz of fluids in with no problem at all and pureed I'm doing pretty well with. Certain things I've tried like Cream of Crab Soup and bananas did not sit well but most things have been fine. I'm down over 30 lbs already which is amazing to me! I'm still not at my Protein goal (80 grams a day) but I'm getting there. I'm averaging probably a bit more than half of that. I wanted to recommend Healthwise products. They have been a life saver as I don't like thick shakes.. These are fruit flavored beverage mixes and taste great! So much better than that nasty Isopure stuff and half the price. I also tried their hot chocolate variety pack and all the flavors are awesome, especially the Amaretto chocolate. You can make great smoothies out of these. They also make a Tomato bouillon soup that tastes more like clam chowder broth. It's really yummy. I also just wanted to throw a little bit of advice.. I'd stay away from "Slider foods" such as easily digestible foods like crackers.. These are way too easy to eat.. They are empty calories, full of carbs and WILL stall your weight loss. I was nibbling on these for about 2 or 3 days because they broke up the monotony, tasted great and digested far too easily.. Well, my weight loss came to a completely hault so I stopped and the weight loss resumed about a day after. So just beware! Now I know why my surgeon was adamant about me staying away from these things. Live and learn. :) Hope everyone is doing well!! And sorry to the people have a difficult time. I'm sure it will get better.

It's been a few weeks since I've been on here. Just wondering how the rest of the July 22nd sleevers are doing? For me personally' date=' I can't complain. I was completely up and at it less than a week after surgery, recovery went amazingly well. I've had little problem getting in fluids and pureed foods. The first few days home was difficult, but now I'm getting at least 48 oz of fluids in with no problem at all and pureed I'm doing pretty well with. Certain things I've tried like Cream of Crab Soup and bananas did not sit well but most things have been fine. I'm down over 30 lbs already which is amazing to me! I'm still not at my Protein goal (80 grams a day) but I'm getting there. I'm averaging probably a bit more than half of that. I wanted to recommend Healthwise products. They have been a life saver as I don't like thick shakes.. These are fruit flavored beverage mixes and taste great! So much better than that nasty Isopure stuff and half the price. I also tried their hot chocolate variety pack and all the flavors are awesome, especially the Amaretto chocolate. You can make great smoothies out of these. They also make a Tomato bouillon soup that tastes more like clam chowder broth. It's really yummy. I also just wanted to throw a little bit of advice.. I'd stay away from "Slider foods" such as easily digestible foods like crackers.. These are way too easy to eat.. They are empty calories, full of carbs and WILL stall your weight loss. I was nibbling on these for about 2 or 3 days because they broke up the monotony, tasted great and digested far too easily.. Well, my weight loss came to a completely hault so I stopped and the weight loss resumed about a day after. So just beware! Now I know why my surgeon was adamant about me staying away from these things. Live and learn. :) Hope everyone is doing well!! And sorry to the people have a difficult time. I'm sure it will get better.[/quote']

Glad things are going well,for you!

I too was sleeved on the 22nd and things are going well. I'm getting my fluids in well, and started purée foods today they are going well. I've not gotten out to walk or work out in that I'm on the third floor of an apartment complex and was told to go easy on the stairs.

I am dropping weight but the inches are being lost as well.

HUGE NON scale VICTORY TODAY! Went to have my CPAP machine pressure adjusted down today. Hopefully getting rid of tihat thing in the very near future.

My surgery was 7/22 and I am doing really well! I've had a remarkable textbook recovery and I was able to get in all Water and Protein from the day I got home. No pain meds, gas, or nausea. I've been really lucky. Started 1 hour per day on the treadmill a week after surgery.

I hope everyone else is doing well also.

My surgery was 7/22 and I am doing really well! I've had a remarkable textbook recovery and I was able to get in all Water and Protein from the day I got home. No pain meds, gas, or nausea. I've been really lucky. Started 1 hour per day on the treadmill a week after surgery.

I hope everyone else is doing well also.

Go corvette girl!

My surgery was 7/22 and I am doing really well! I've had a remarkable textbook recovery and I was able to get in all Water and Protein from the day I got home. No pain meds' date=' gas, or nausea. I've been really lucky. Started 1 hour per day on the treadmill a week after surgery.

I hope everyone else is doing well also.[/quote']

Same here. No issues at all. Hope it stays that way! Need to get in more exercise though!

My surgery was 7/22 and I am doing really well! I've had a remarkable textbook recovery and I was able to get in all Water and Protein from the day I got home. No pain meds' date=' gas, or nausea. I've been really lucky. Started 1 hour per day on the treadmill a week after surgery.

I hope everyone else is doing well also.[/quote']

Same here. No issues at all. Hope it stays that way! Need to get in more exercise though!

I have to get more exercise in.

I have to get more exercise in.

Its hard to do here in TX this heat kills me. I am going to try a video early in am and see if I can maintain that until fall. Good luck fitting it in. My life is chock full and it is hard for me to find that time for myself.

Well I thought I was getting off easy by not being nauseated by anything I've eaten so far but I spoke too soon! lol. Apparently mashed potoatoes are a no go for me. I just had a 1/4 of a cup with a bit of shredded cheese and well.. Yeah, it didn't want to stay in my sleeve. Ugh. There goes one of my favorite comfort foods. Blessing in disguise maybe?

So I was sleeved on July 26th and had my share of problems that included an emergency surgery and a total of 4 blood transfusions and a 5 day hospital stay. I haven't had any other issues and I have to be on a 5 week full liquid diet for healing reasons. I'm loosing weight each day and I walk on my treadmill each day. I'm still in a bit of pain but that is also getting better each day. I was just wondering how all the other July sleevers are doing? I know I have a bit of different circumstances but how is everyone's pain levels and healing progress?

So I was sleeved on July 26th and had my share of problems that included an emergency surgery and a total of 4 blood transfusions and a 5 day hospital stay. I haven't had any other issues and I have to be on a 5 week full liquid diet for healing reasons. I'm loosing weight each day and I walk on my treadmill each day. I'm still in a bit of pain but that is also getting better each day. I was just wondering how all the other July sleevers are doing? I know I have a bit of different circumstances but how is everyone's pain levels and healing progress?

Sorry yours was rough in the beginning I was sleeved July 11 and doing great. I have not had any nausea only diarrhea the week after for almost two weeks. I have been walking on my treadmill 30 minutes per day and down total of 33 lbs.