Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm in Knoxville and just got sleeved on Wednesday by Dr. Williams. :)

Do you need any of the New Life Powdered Vitamins, Soups, etc? I have a bunch from my pre op that I didn't use that are just collecting dust...

Sent from my iPad using VST

I live in Olive Branch, MS, just 3 miles south of Memphis, TN. I'm going to the initial seminar on Tuesday night to start my journey. I'm seeing Dr. Virginia Weaver at St. Francis Hospital in Memphis.

Do you need any of the New Life Powdered Vitamins, Soups, etc? I have a bunch from my pre op that I didn't use that are just collecting dust...

Unfortunately for my pocket book, I've also got a bunch of Vitamins, soups, smoothies etc. collecting dust -- frankly a lot of the stuff was too vile and I had to substitute stuff with similar nutrient profiles that I could actually eat without gagging! Thanks though!

Memphis Tn, going to be sleeved on July 19 by Dr.Weaver @ St. Francis Hospital

I live in Olive Branch' date=' MS, just 3 miles south of Memphis, TN. I'm going to the initial seminar on Tuesday night to start my journey. I'm seeing Dr. Virginia Weaver at St. Francis Hospital in Memphis.[/quote']

Hey I see you are starting your journey with the same physician! You will like Dr.Weaver she is very nice and answers all your questions...good luck to you

Hey I see you are starting your journey with the same physician! You will like Dr.Weaver she is very nice and answers all your questions...good luck to you

Yes, I did some research before I chose her and everyone said good things about her. I was going to go to Dr Woodman but I heard a lot of negative things about him and I sure don't need any of that.

My son lives in Richmond, Va & his surgery date is 8/15. He is the one that introduced me to this board and I am so glad he did. We (all of us) need this bonding.

Best wishes to you in your journey!

Cookeville, Tennessee here.

I will be sleeved next Friday by Dr. Mancini at UT!!

Im getting sleeved at Centennial on the 30th

Im getting sleeved at Centennial on the 30th

Who is your surgeon? I'm getting sleeved at Centennial on the 8th by Dr. Dyer.

Who is your surgeon? I'm getting sleeved at Centennial on the 8th by Dr. Dyer.

My surgeon was Dr. Dyer. He was great. He is very attentive ( came to see me 2 times a day and was very responsive to my needs). You will be in great hands. The nurses are great too. Julie and Cara were the best.

My surgeon was Dr. Dyer. He was great. He is very attentive ( came to see me 2 times a day and was very responsive to my needs). You will be in great hands. The nurses are great too. Julie and Cara were the best.

How long were you in the hospital?

I am in Clarksville but will have my surgery at Baptist Hospital in Nashville. Very happy with my decision on hospital and surgeon.

Knoxville, TN here. Dr. Boyce. Sleeve 6/25/13. What are y'all eating?! I'm basically living on egg drop Soup and Propel Zero. I really can't tolerate the shakes or the Vitamins. The grit and powder seems to get stuck in my throat, no matter how well I mix it up. I don't know. I have an appt. on 7/11/13 and I'm going in with lots of questions. I know I'm not getting enough Protein or vitamins. I feel great, sometimes a little tired - but, I work as an ER Nurse 12 hr shifts - so I think that's normal. I'm sooo worried about Vitamin deficiencies and my hair falling out based on my admitted poor nutrition.

How long were you in the hospital?

I was in the hospital for 4 days. Had my surgery on July1st and was finally released on The afternoon of July 4th. I stayed a little long because I was running a low grade fever due to my lungs. Please make sure you cough although it may be painful. Use the breathing thing every hour like the ask. I would have gotten out a day earlier if I didn't have the lung issues.

I was in the hospital for 4 days. Had my surgery on July1st and was finally released on The afternoon of July 4th. I stayed a little long because I was running a low grade fever due to my lungs. Please make sure you cough although it may be painful. Use the breathing thing every hour like the ask. I would have gotten out a day earlier if I didn't have the lung issues.

Thanks for the info. In the class and even in the original meeting with dr. Dyer everything was just kind of a generic overview of what to expect so even though I've been researching and reading everything I could for the last 6 months it's not the same as actually talking to someone.